PDA

View Full Version : Quesnel ( east side or west side)

TaiKe
11-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi, guys and girls
i am still a newbie to hunting and have only got a blackie and some grouses so far. I am thinking to go alexis creek area (5-14) or Quesnel (5-13 & 5-14) for my first buck. So far, i have been collecting lots of hunting knowledges and info from you guys on this forum. ^^ It's really helpful! Thanks everyone!

I just used the google earth to see the cutblocks around Quesnel area. it seems to me that both west and east side of Quesnel have lots of cutblocks. If i go to quesnel, which side is a better pick? I am planning to drive up there from vancouver this weekend and stay for 4-5 days. thanks!!

swamper
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
If it were me, I would hunt the east side of Hwy. 97 around the McLeese Lake area and north. PM me if you need more info. I will be deer hunting all weekend.

tomigunz
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Just got a report from my buddys hunting Alexis creek area. They havent seen and moose or deer in 4 days.

Chuck
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Gee, is it neccessary to go a long way out now? Used to pick up my deer around Kersley and moose just east of Dragon lake. Paradise road for grouse.