PDA

View Full Version : Princeton - China Creek

JPederson
08-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Hello all,

I've decided to head up to Princeton in the next couple weeks to scout but I don't know the area. I've checked out the area with Google Earth but its hard to tell whats accessible road wise. I was looking at China Ridge but that seems to be for hiking and such, is that restricted in any way? I dont see anything listed in the regional regs...

All advice welcome and thanks a bunch,

Jeremy

walks with deer
08-15-2021, 01:33 AM
Hello all,

I've decided to head up to Princeton in the next couple weeks to scout but I don't know the area. I've checked out the area with Google Earth but its hard to tell whats accessible road wise. I was looking at China Ridge but that seems to be for hiking and such, is that restricted in any way? I dont see anything listed in the regional regs...

All advice welcome and thanks a bunch,

Jeremy

Locals would appreciate you staying out of the bush right now.. its hot dry and smokey.even the subdivision deer numbers are way down..

wos
08-15-2021, 02:47 AM
China ridge trails are technically open for hunting but can see a lot of day use by hikers. If you do plan on hunting the area be very careful and expect to see people. You are probably better off getting further back towards Connolly cr.