PDA

View Full Version : 7-16 B moose hunters

TGF
11-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Wife son and I all got antlerless draws for this area from Dec 1 to 7. How did some of you make out in this area? See lots of animals?

I used to hunt in the late antlerless draw lots when it was still going years ago. Looking forward to getting out in the snow again. We always got an animal the first couple days as very easy to spot with white background. No hunting pressure at that time either.

Always a little fun trying to find the uterus to hand in for tests. Usually who ever is with me gets a biology lesson.
On my last analysis the cow was 16 years old, had semen in the reproductive track, but they were in doubt that she would conceive due to her age.

boxhitch
11-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Always a little fun trying to find the uterus to hand in for tests. Usually who ever is with me gets a biology lesson'Complete reproductive tract'. I'd have a tough time finding the end, too. I know where it starts though!

Stone Sheep Steve
11-07-2007, 09:42 PM
I know where it starts though!

Start??......Now that all depends on whether you're the bull or the calf but since you're a man I'll give you that one;).

SSS

GrizGuy92
11-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Not sure about Zone B, but I was hunting Zone C in the month of October, so many wolves, so little moose! Also lots of animal kill. Heard of some people around PG seeing lots of moose in B.

Well, good luck with your draws!

TIKA 300
11-08-2007, 02:45 AM
Hunted area a in Oct also ,seen nudda for moose,but lots of tracks !!!!! GOOD LUCK TK