PDA

View Full Version : Live in Bear Lake or Mackenzie and want to help a couple canoe hunters out this fall?

RustyBrit
07-11-2021, 09:35 PM
Hi there,
Couple of us islanders got a moose draw on the Parsnip this September and are going to do it by canoe and end up in Mackenzie.
Is there anyone on here from Mackenzie or Bear Lake who would be interested in shuttling us out to the Parsnip drop, either in our truck or yours?
A few different options on leaving our truck in Bear Lake, or Mackenzie, or us driving up in one truck, or two trucks. Anyways, if you feel like helping us out I am more than willing to pay the going rate on mileage for your truck or time (or both) to make it worth while. It would be saving us many hours or potentially allow us to leave one truck at home saving hundreds of dollars.
PM me if you can help us out and we can chat.

PG Miller
07-12-2021, 09:57 AM
Hi there,
Couple of us islanders got a moose draw on the Parsnip this September and are going to do it by canoe and end up in Mackenzie.
Is there anyone on here from Mackenzie or Bear Lake who would be interested in shuttling us out to the Parsnip drop, either in our truck or yours?
A few different options on leaving our truck in Bear Lake, or Mackenzie, or us driving up in one truck, or two trucks. Anyways, if you feel like helping us out I am more than willing to pay the going rate on mileage for your truck or time (or both) to make it worth while. It would be saving us many hours or potentially allow us to leave one truck at home saving hundreds of dollars.
PM me if you can help us out and we can chat.

Hey I live in PG and could possibly help you out what are your dates?? I’ll check them against my hunting trips lol