PDA

View Full Version : Loomis and canpar not shipping ammo?

Fallkniven
06-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Anyone heard about Canpar and Loomis not shipping ammo anymore?....could be very expensive to get ammo if this is true! anyone got any alternatives?

huntingfamily
06-01-2021, 09:02 AM
I heard Purolator ships ammo.
Maybe UPS, Fedex?

Fallkniven
06-01-2021, 09:09 AM
Purolator don't...looks like possibly UPS...but could get more and more difficult to get ammo...and more and more expensive too...

Retiredguy
06-01-2021, 09:15 AM
This is certainly going to put a kink in things for the dealers that sell ammunition, powder and primers. When it comes to firearms it is another slash in the death by a thousand cuts situation we find ourselves in. Bad enough you have politicians who are anti-gun, increasingly we are being impacted by the anti-gun stance of companies and corporations.

todbartell
06-01-2021, 09:22 AM
Purolator ships ammo

adriaticum
06-01-2021, 09:29 AM
It's an opportunity to start a business.
But big players always lobby the goverment to make entry as difficult as possible.

Fallkniven
06-01-2021, 09:46 AM
I called purolater 30mins ago and they said no. So as far as I know for shipping ammo (not firearms?) thats Loomis..no, Purolater no, Canpar no, canadapost no...UPS maybe a yes. But the list is getting smaller

SuperYeti
06-01-2021, 10:04 AM
I called purolater 30mins ago and they said no. So as far as I know for shipping ammo (not firearms?) thats Loomis..no, Purolater no, Canpar no, canadapost no...UPS maybe a yes. But the list is getting smaller

Someone mentioned on another thread that UPS won't ship ammo anymore either. Purolator only ships ammo for business accounts after going through their vetting process.

todbartell
06-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Purolator only ships ammo for business accounts after going through their vetting process.

That's what I meant when I said Purolator will ship ammo. Business to customer delivery

wallz
06-02-2021, 03:15 PM
My last shipment 2 weeks ago came UPS.

Last I heard they are still trying to figure out and Canpar might continue. We shall see.

Redthies
06-03-2021, 07:24 AM
That's what I meant when I said Purolator will ship ammo. Business to customer delivery

Yup. Reliable ships to me regularly with Purolator. It’s not cheap though.