PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to trying out my new reel / line

browningboy
05-25-2021, 12:02 PM
So we are tits up tomorrow morning at 5am and headed towards a special lake in the Cariboo, so I'm excited to see how the new reel will be, got a new Redington Bohemuth along with new Reo 15ft sinking tip line, the reel feels great compared to my older fly reels (High end but 20 year plus old), and to top off the Sage Trout LL fly rod! I haven't upgraded anything for years as my other rod was a St Croix that is still wicked and was a 150 special over 20 years ago at Hubs in Abbotsford.

daniel73
05-30-2021, 03:12 AM
Let us know how well you love it when you use it.

Weatherby Fan
05-30-2021, 08:17 AM
What caliber is that new rifle Bernie ?

browningboy
05-31-2021, 03:15 PM
The the combination was great, but in all honesty I don't know if the rod is worth the money versus a rod that is say half price? In any case really happy with the purchase!

browningboy
05-31-2021, 03:17 PM
What caliber is that new rifle Bernie ?

Haven't bought anything yet, once I decide I'll give GEF a call to put something together, looking at a 6.5 ish caliber, really haven't decided. I'll let you know once we do! :razz:

Linksman313
05-31-2021, 03:28 PM
Good luck and enjoy your time in solitude!
p.s. where i come from "tits up" means dead lol
did you mean wheels up or "keep your tips up"?
regardless enjoy and make sure to exercise that camera for us!
Links

browningboy
05-31-2021, 03:37 PM
Good luck and enjoy your time in solitude!
p.s. where i come from "tits up" means dead lol
did you mean wheels up or "keep your tips up"?
regardless enjoy and make sure to exercise that camera for us!
Links

LOL, we have some unusual lingo, and tits out (what I should have written) for us means in the drivers seat! I do know that the standard it meaning dead but after us seeing a woman driving her convertible topless we changed the term for driving "tits out"..

warnniklz
05-31-2021, 04:17 PM
Is it Dugan? It's always Dugan. No matter where it is.

browningboy
05-31-2021, 08:21 PM
Is it Dugan? It's always Dugan. No matter where it is.

im not following?

warnniklz
05-31-2021, 08:31 PM
im not following?

I call all lakes in the Cariboo 'Dugan'

There's:
Legit Dugan,
"Dugan"
"Dugan 2"
"Douchy Dugan"
"Dewar"
"Dugan West"

So on and so fourth. I obviously can't say what Dugan is what... other than Legit Dugan is Dugan by C+ Rodeo area

browningboy
06-01-2021, 06:22 AM
I call all lakes in the Cariboo 'Dugan'

There's:
Legit Dugan,
"Dugan"
"Dugan 2"
"Douchy Dugan"
"Dewar"
"Dugan West"

So on and so fourth. I obviously can't say what Dugan is what... other than Legit Dugan is Dugan by C+ Rodeo area

awesome! I understand! Lol

srupp
06-03-2021, 05:21 PM
Hmm Dugan..Dugan2..Dewar are all great fishing spots I love Dugan for tasty.brook trout..some big fish in there too..
Lol however there are many lakes with bigger fish..Pretty blessed with the number of lakes and size of fish locally..
Cheers
Srupp
Ps Warren is hardcore exceptional fisherman and hunter.

REMINGTON JIM
06-03-2021, 06:40 PM
Hmm Dugan..Dugan2..Dewar are all great fishing spots I love Dugan for tasty.brook trout..some big fish in there too..
Lol however there are many lakes with bigger fish..Pretty blessed with the number of lakes and size of fish locally..
Cheers
Srupp
Ps Warren is hardcore exceptional fisherman and hunter.

u fish Cook ? ;) RJ

srupp
06-03-2021, 07:23 PM
Hmmm no I cook fish.lol
Srupp

REMINGTON JIM
06-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Hmmm no I cook fish.lol
Srupp

Jack ASSE ! :lol: RJ