PDA

View Full Version : COVID check point info thread

Redemption
05-06-2021, 03:12 PM
I am suggesting we use this thread as a tool to understand what the check points are and how they are being used. Obviously this is not to be used nefariously..................just for information as to where, when and how they are being used so we can make better informed decisions regarding travel in our own province. If anyone has had any experience with said checkpoints, please let us know. Again, this is not meant to be used for the wrong purposes............

JIL_24/7
05-06-2021, 03:55 PM
I actually think this is a good idea if used correctly. The reason is because the Coastal Region actually extends beyond hope in the map they put out, so I am curious myself if I can go past Hope so long as I do not go to a populated area and what the limit is. More out of clarification sake than wanting to get around it. There isn't a hotline to call.

savage10
05-06-2021, 04:07 PM
They are officially set up near Manning park on the #3 right now

walks with deer
05-06-2021, 04:12 PM
You coastys can keep your desieses down there.

Redemption
05-06-2021, 04:13 PM
They are officially set up near Manning park on the #3 right now Awesome, I saw a tweet but couldn't figure out on Google earth where it was

Redemption
05-06-2021, 04:14 PM
You coastys can keep your desieses down there. and our obviously superior education system.

Ohwildwon
05-06-2021, 04:17 PM
Where was the tollbooth on the Coq?

Was it after Coldwater exit heading up from Hope?

caddisguy
05-06-2021, 04:31 PM

It's just a cold sore. no big deal.

358mag
05-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Hopefully John Horgan can explain why no checkpoint from any Hwy coming out of Alberta to BC .

SuperYeti
05-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Where was the tollbooth on the Coq?

Was it after Coldwater exit heading up from Hope?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/49%C2%B037'51.2%22N+121%C2%B000'54.6%22W/@49.6308914,-121.0172784,701m/

Where the public washrooms are just before the Britton Creek rest area IIRC

upperleftcoaster
05-06-2021, 05:42 PM
here is the setup at the moment - from 3pm-8pm in manning

https://twitter.com/ctv_michele/status/1390443063613526024/photo/1

note the replies on twitter...most folks not happy.

BCHunterTV
05-06-2021, 06:05 PM
just saw on the news...."if the people choose to still proceed through a checkpoint they can be fined and be in violation of the health and safety act....they didnt say what would happen with violation of the health act.

Ridgehunter604
05-06-2021, 06:18 PM
The check points have been released as
hwy 1 by Boston bar
hwy 3 by manning park
hwy 5 at the old toll both
hwy 99 at lillooet

by the sounds of it they will ask for your ID and purpose of travel. Other then that they can’t really ask much more, search the vehicle or anything along those lines.
it sounds like they can’t stop you from going through either but if they feel the travel is nonessential then they can issue you a fine.

Whiterock
05-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Are these roadblocks manned 24 hrs a day?

BCHunterTV
05-06-2021, 07:23 PM
no.... said theyll be rotating times.

based on what the news showed i dont see that presence 24 hours a day.

Rieber
05-06-2021, 07:36 PM

I'm from the Fraser Valley and I do agree with you. I will grumble about the Zones but I do agree that if people did stay put in their assigned zones until we had enough vaccines in arms we would stand a fair chance of beating this bug down.

High population zones like the LML do need to be contained.

Populated area like Kamloops should also be contained to their own zone because they are too chirpy. Leave Kamloops limited to their 300+ lakes. That would teach them a lesson for being so chirpy. Pfft. :-)

Bigdoggdon
05-06-2021, 07:36 PM
According to Global News it is unconstitutional to stop travelers coming into BC from Alberta. Say what? At what point did the government of BC start to give a $h!t about the constitution.

Rieber
05-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Curious why they would put a checkpoint at the old toll booth area? Why not just outside of Hope?

Oh what's the difference? Why do I ask Why? How about just stop the flow of Albertans pouring into BC until things cool down?

Iron Glove
05-06-2021, 07:54 PM
Curious why they would put a checkpoint at the old toll booth area? Why not just outside of Hope?

Oh what's the difference? Why do I ask Why? How about just stop the flow of Albertans pouring into BC until things cool down?

There used to be a rough road off the Coq at the Falls Lake Exit, a bit before the Toll Booth on the West side of the Highway, it went North to a bit past the Britton Creek Rest Area. Many years ago I decided to save the $5 or whatever it was at the time and headed off on it. It wasn't the best of roads and after it was over the Good Wife said "Next time I'll pay the effin' Toll you cheap bassturd, I'm not going on that road again." :smile: Never did take it again, wonder if it's still passable once the snow is gone?

Ride Red
05-06-2021, 08:13 PM
That road is rough and grown in now. If you don’t like paint, then you’re ok. The valley road that it connects to coming out past the public works yard is fine though.

Arctic Lake
05-06-2021, 09:17 PM
Yes this is what the Charter says that we have freedom of movement between provinces .I It just does not make sense though that they will be letting Albertans in which apparently have the highest cases of COVID right now . I have Nothing against the good people of Wild Rose Country !
Arctic Lake
According to Global News it is unconstitutional to stop travelers coming into BC from Alberta. Say what? At what point did the government of BC start to give a $h!t about the constitution.

BriarPatch
05-06-2021, 09:29 PM
Why let a little thing like the Charter stop them. It hasn't stopped them doing anything else!!!!!!!!

Many comments are unhappy but all anyone does is moan & complain.

HarryToolips
05-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Hopefully John Horgan can explain why no checkpoint from any Hwy coming out of Alberta to BC .
Ya and have they stopped international flights yet? As previously mentioned, there is a check stop on Hwy 3 by Manning park, confirmed on castanet...

HarryToolips
05-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Hunting and fishing is still considered essential is it not?

Merino
05-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Hunting and fishing is still considered essential is it not?

According to https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/sports-culture/recreation/fishing-hunting/fishing-and-hunting-covid-19-updates

The most recent Emergency Program Act order bans non-essential travel between three regional zones until May 25th. Travel for hunting and fishing, whether for food or for recreation, is not considered essential. At the discretion of police, people not obeying the travel restrictions may be subject to a $575 fine.

MichelD
05-06-2021, 10:11 PM
There used to be a rough road off the Coq at the Falls Lake Exit, a bit before the Toll Booth on the West side of the Highway, it went North to a bit past the Britton Creek Rest Area. Many years ago I decided to save the $5 or whatever it was at the time and headed off on it. It wasn't the best of roads and after it was over the Good Wife said "Next time I'll pay the effin' Toll you cheap bassturd, I'm not going on that road again." :smile: Never did take it again, wonder if it's still passable once the snow is gone?

I took it a couple times for fun. Parts even went through the old rail tunnels. But it was gated many many years ago.

mastercaster
05-06-2021, 10:17 PM

I suspect it's because the old toll booth was exactly half the distance between Merritt and Hope so it's fair for both regions if they need to be turned around. People would likely be choked if they drove an hour plus from Merritt to the west side of Hope to be turned around,,,, but in reality it would serve them right for trying to bend the rules.

Treed
05-06-2021, 10:32 PM
It would serve BC’ers right when Albertans can travel through 90% of BC??? Give your head a shake.

Deer_Slayer
05-06-2021, 10:42 PM
Charter of rights and freedoms guarantees Canadians can travel freely within our borders. We do not have to say where we are going or where we are coming from. No Province can use notwithstanding clause or any other excuse to hinder this freedom. This is one of the most protected rights in our charter. Horgan and Dr. Bonny can go hump a rolling doughnut. Government over reach to the max.

Redthies
05-07-2021, 02:15 AM
So we can go here:

https://i.postimg.cc/7ZzJ9Cj6/5561-E5-B8-5875-4-D34-A33-C-19-B1629-B6336.jpg (https://postimg.cc/pm2dXdWb)

But this is deemed too dangerous for the public interest?????:

https://i.postimg.cc/FzqgfMkn/077-EAD88-9672-41-C0-B16-C-14-B75-BF3-AAE6.png (https://postimg.cc/m1YFJ6wQ)

My feelings towards our current federal and provincial governments are best summed up by the late great Johnny Cash (who I met back in about 1974 in Vancouver):

https://i.postimg.cc/5txvt4k2/C9-B62-A67-5-F7-C-4-E0-E-B867-E1373-B62-F1-BF.jpg (https://postimg.cc/w1G3fppC)

Iron Glove
05-07-2021, 07:22 AM
I took it a couple times for fun. Parts even went through the old rail tunnels. But it was gated many many years ago.

I think you are referring to the KVR which is mainly on the East Side of the COQ ??
Regardless, I saved $5 and it only took me 3 times as much time to drive it, bashed the vehicle a bit and upset the Wife.
Life was grand. :D

ab3
05-07-2021, 07:32 AM
Checkpoints are absolutely ridiculous. As mentioned, Alberta border is wide open. You can drive from Calgary, stop in at Kelowna and Vernon, maybe hit up Kamloops before you head home.
International flights? Yeah, you come too.
Oh, and as for government deciding whether my business, that puts food on my family's table is essential? Good luck trying to get me to buy that BS.

walks with deer
05-07-2021, 08:05 AM
and our obviously superior education system.

Ha ha jokes on you i went to school on the coast!!!

Just i do not type well on a phone.

.330 Dakota
05-07-2021, 08:32 AM
Ha ha jokes on you i went to school on the coast!!!

Just i do not type well on a phone.

He is suggggesting that you cannt schpell

MichelD
05-07-2021, 09:02 AM
I think you are referring to the KVR which is mainly on the East Side of the COQ ??
Regardless, I saved $5 and it only took me 3 times as much time to drive it, bashed the vehicle a bit and upset the Wife.
Life was grand. :D

Yup.

Portia exit I think it was.

fuzzybiscuit
05-07-2021, 09:54 AM
There’s always been a lot of animosity in BC towards Albertans and to a certain degree I can understand why. Lots of beautiful places in BC so come summer the place gets inundated with Albertans and it only takes a few bad ones to ruin it for everyone with a red licence plate. I was born, raised and spent the first 41 years on my life in BC so I get it.

As for travel, my beliefs are it shouldn’t matter what province you currently reside in; everyone in Canada should have the right to move freely.

But, Covid numbers are very bad here right now so to go on a vacation in BC from Alberta right now would be a poor decision. The rules put in place from health services are to restrict travel for everything other than what is deemed essential and that request should be respected if everyone is to do their part to get Covid numbers in check. That goes for people traveling from Alberta to BC, BC to Alberta or BC people living in the lower mainland traveling outside of their area. There’s really no difference.

A few months ago in Fort McMurray we had 12 active cases and numbers in Alberta were lower than what was going on in BC. People here made bad decisions just thinking about themselves and now we are paying the price. The same will happen in BC if people just choose to ignore the rules that have been put in place.

Packing up and going out in the bush is pretty low risk but it isn’t activities like that that put us in the position we are in now. On our street on Easter the road was filled with vehicles at dinner. Four hours later it was completely bare. Now our numbers are the worst in the country. Every single family out there that decided that their Easter dinner and big family get-together shouldn’t be postponed or cancelled even though in our case it went against Alberta Health Services recommendations should feel a bit embarrassed and ashamed because it’s actions like that that have put us where we are today. But it’s a me me me world now a days so I’m not surprised...

Bubbacanuck
05-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Just drive the routes at 2am/3am, I can guarantee there will be no road checks setup at that time of the day...carry on :)

Mickey
05-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know if the Boston Bar checkpoint is ahead of the turnoff for the North Bend Bridge?

BriarPatch
05-07-2021, 11:20 AM
and our obviously superior education system.

You mean the libtard indoctrination system.

So glad I got my daughter out of it and into private education, absolutely disgusting what they preach!

walks with deer
05-07-2021, 11:23 AM
He is suggggesting that you cannt schpell

Lots of bad writing in my posts...thays why i do not email much from phone.

Redthies
05-07-2021, 12:32 PM
The best thing about all this is proof to the “libtards” that their golden boys are failing miserably. Quite a few of my liberal leaning wife’s friends are suddenly thinking more along the lines of the rational. My wife has even gone as far as suggesting we leave Canada as it is going to Hell in a Turd driven short bus. As long as where she chooses allows non-nationals to hunt with appropriate permits, I’m fine with that idea.

HarryToolips
05-07-2021, 12:54 PM
There’s always been a lot of animosity in BC towards Albertans and to a certain degree I can understand why. Lots of beautiful places in BC so come summer the place gets inundated with Albertans and it only takes a few bad ones to ruin it for everyone with a red licence plate. I was born, raised and spent the first 41 years on my life in BC so I get it.

As for travel, my beliefs are it shouldn’t matter what province you currently reside in; everyone in Canada should have the right to move freely.

But, Covid numbers are very bad here right now so to go on a vacation in BC from Alberta right now would be a poor decision. The rules put in place from health services are to restrict travel for everything other than what is deemed essential and that request should be respected if everyone is to do their part to get Covid numbers in check. That goes for people traveling from Alberta to BC, BC to Alberta or BC people living in the lower mainland traveling outside of their area. There’s really no difference.

A few months ago in Fort McMurray we had 12 active cases and numbers in Alberta were lower than what was going on in BC. People here made bad decisions just thinking about themselves and now we are paying the price. The same will happen in BC if people just choose to ignore the rules that have been put in place.

Packing up and going out in the bush is pretty low risk but it isn’t activities like that that put us in the position we are in now. On our street on Easter the road was filled with vehicles at dinner. Four hours later it was completely bare. Now our numbers are the worst in the country. Every single family out there that decided that their Easter dinner and big family get-together shouldn’t be postponed or cancelled even though in our case it went against Alberta Health Services recommendations should feel a bit embarrassed and ashamed because it’s actions like that that have put us where we are today. But it’s a me me me world now a days so I’m not surprised...

If they cared about getting covid case numbers under control they would've banned flights from China last year when the pandemic started..they would be shutting down flights right now..this isn't about covid cases, this is about incremental implementation of more control...

upperleftcoaster
05-07-2021, 03:39 PM
today's blockade is on the coq and in boston bar, from 3pm-8pm: https://twitter.com/BCRCMP/status/1390793077955219459

HikerHunter
05-07-2021, 05:34 PM
They are officially set up near Manning park on the #3 right now

How close to allison pass?

albravo2
05-07-2021, 05:39 PM

Well said Fuzzy.

Redemption
05-07-2021, 05:43 PM
today's blockade is on the coq and in boston bar, from 3pm-8pm: https://twitter.com/BCRCMP/status/1390793077955219459

Well that's interesting. Never thought they would post it.

Gateholio
05-07-2021, 05:57 PM

I assume they want people to know where as enforcement is less desirable than people simply not showing up.

Stresd
05-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Could be just making token appearances to satisfy Whoragans threatening speech of the covid situation, I must be obeyed BS.

fuzzybiscuit
05-07-2021, 06:29 PM
If they cared about getting covid case numbers under control they would've banned flights from China last year when the pandemic started..they would be shutting down flights right now..this isn't about covid cases, this is about incremental implementation of more control...

Do you find the tinfoil causes your skin to break out on your forehead if you get too worked up and sweat at all? I hear it’s common problem.

I agree though that there should have been stricter control over who we let in the country though.

358mag
05-07-2021, 07:50 PM
So if you show your your FN card do you get through ? just asking for a friend .

KBC
05-07-2021, 08:19 PM
I think they are posting it so we can drive through when we know they won’t be there. They didn’t want to enforce this so this way they can tell our masters they were there but we have a heads up when they will and won’t be there. At least I hope...

shed-hunter1
05-07-2021, 08:40 PM
theres a well knowen lake in kamloops area they have blocked off the campsite and kicked every body out rumour was to many lower main landers in there

ElectricDyck
05-08-2021, 09:33 AM
Anybody roll through one yet?
Heard 2nd hand buddies dad rolled through Boston Bar not sure what time, there was just signs and cones, he rolled right through..

Stresd
05-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Posted the check point times for today this morning 8 am to 4 pm Awfully nice of them. https://twitter.com/BCRCMP/status/1391046772739346438?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3ABCRCMP%7Ctw gr%5EeyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb 24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSw idGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZ XQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfX0%3D%7Ctwcon%5Eti melinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbc-cb.rcmp-grc.gc.ca%2FViewPage.action%3FsiteNodeId%3D14%26la nguageId%3D1%26contentId%3D-1

Whiterock
05-08-2021, 03:35 PM
Just talked to Nephew,,went by tollbooth checkpoint,,only stopping vehicles heading East,,,you can come,,but cant leave WTF?

BCHunterTV
05-08-2021, 04:13 PM
im told that they rotate boston bar, manning park and coq hwy....never all 3 at once

a friend said he used his miner license to get through.... mining/work

Edzzed
05-08-2021, 04:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OGmv1F5.jpg

Huntingtyler123
05-08-2021, 05:37 PM
Was a road block today in Lillooet at seton lake by the camp grounds.

weatherbyjunkie
05-08-2021, 08:45 PM
Just talked to Nephew,,went by tollbooth checkpoint,,only stopping vehicles heading East,,,you can come,,but cant leave WTF?

yes “stopping” lol it was a joke-you could totally tell they had no interest in being there. Asked me where I live and where I was going. That’s it, no ID or purpose of trip.

Treed
05-08-2021, 09:50 PM
theres a well knowen lake in kamloops area they have blocked off the campsite and kicked every body out rumour was to many lower main landers in there

I find that hard to believe. What lake??

jlirot
05-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Went from Vancouver to Kamloops. Rolled through hope a little after 8pm. No checkpoints.

REMINGTON JIM
05-08-2021, 11:02 PM
http://huntingbc.ca/forum/images/shades_of_green/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by shed-hunter1 http://huntingbc.ca/forum/images/shades_of_green/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=2252767#post2252767)

Treed : I find that hard to believe. What lake??

Yea I would really like to know too ! PM me if you will Please shed-hunter1 ! thxs RJ

HikerHunter
05-09-2021, 09:08 AM
Even if thats true, thats the first mistake, going to a well known lake. why cant you find a not-so-known lake off of a not-so-known service road? some people...

RugDoctor
05-09-2021, 09:27 AM
“Well known lake”.......why not name the lake?

shed-hunter1
05-09-2021, 09:44 AM
I will never say a lake name on the internet no matter how well known

RyoTHC
05-09-2021, 09:45 AM
I will never say a lake name on the internet no matter how well known

Red lake, Tunkwa, Peter hope or stump would be my bet lol

Leveraction
05-09-2021, 01:35 PM

WALKS WITH DEER ,
I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAM WHO YOU ARE ON HERE, SENIOR MEMBER OR NOT.
YOUR COMMENT CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT PEOPLE FROM THE COAST ( WHICH I TAKE AS THE LOWER MAINLAND ) CARRY DISEASE.
YOUR IGNORANCE, BLATANT DRAWING OF A LINE IN THE SAND IS THE SAME MINDSET THAT OCCURRED IN GERMANY IN THE 30’s BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHEN ONE SAID TO THE OTHER WE SHOULD PUT THE JEWS IN THE GHETTO AS THEY CARRY DISEASE.
HOW DARE YOU !!! ON A FORUM WHERE WE COME TOGETHER TO TALK OUTDOORS, YOU SPEW OUT THIS HATRED FOR APPARENTLY YOUR FELLOW BC RESIDENT IS DISGUSTING, I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COMMENT, IT APPALLS ME TO THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER.
DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND BETWEEN COASTIES AS YOU PUT US AND PEOPLE THAT LIVE ELSEWHERE IN THIS PROVINCE HAS NO ROOM IN OUR SOCIETY. PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THIS VIRUS DOES NOT STOP AT BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS.
WHY DON’T LOBBY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO RID YOUR COMMUNITY OF CHINESE APPARENTLY COVID STARTED IN CHINA.

Treed
05-09-2021, 02:27 PM
Red lake, Tunkwa, Peter hope or stump would be my bet lol

i grew up in Kamloops and have a cabin there.

Roche, Heffley, Community, Peter hope, Lac le Juene, Knouff. If it’s a popular well attended lake, every knows about it. I left out the names of the lakes that aren’t commonly known and have lunkers. If it’s one of those, great. But if it’s a lake like Roche, cats out of the bag on that one.

RugDoctor
05-09-2021, 02:57 PM
WALKS WITH DEER ,
YOUR COMMENT CLEARLY SHOWS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT PEOPLE FROM THE COAST ( WHICH I TAKE AS THE LOWER MAINLAND ) CARRY DISEASE.
YOUR IGNORANCE, BLATANT DRAWING OF A LINE IN THE SAND IS THE SAME MINDSET THAT OCCURRED IN GERMANY IN THE 30’s BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHEN ONE SAID TO THE OTHER WE SHOULD PUT THE JEWS IN THE GHETTO AS THEY CARRY DISEASE.
HOW DARE YOU !!! ON A FORUM WHERE WE COME TOGETHER TO TALK OUTDOORS, YOU SPEW OUT THIS HATRED FOR APPARENTLY YOUR FELLOW BC RESIDENT IS DISGUSTING, I TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COMMENT, IT APPALLS ME TO THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER.
DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND BETWEEN COASTIES AS YOU PUT US AND PEOPLE THAT LIVE ELSEWHERE IN THIS PROVINCE HAS NO ROOM IN OUR SOCIETY. PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THIS VIRUS DOES NOT STOP AT BOUNDARIES OR BORDERS.
WHY DON’T LOBBY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO RID YOUR COMMUNITY OF CHINESE APPARENTLY COVID STARTED IN CHINA.
Triggered! You’re too easy man....

fuzzybiscuit
05-09-2021, 03:15 PM
WALKS WITH DEER ,

Wow. That’s a lot of yelling. Walks with deer is ok. He was just looking to get a reaction....and he got it...lol.

tuner
05-09-2021, 04:28 PM
WALKS WITH DEER ,

�� The man was clearly joking, your over the top reaction just makes it funnier!:mrgreen:

HarryToolips
05-09-2021, 09:17 PM
Do you find the tinfoil causes your skin to break out on your forehead if you get too worked up and sweat at all? I hear it’s common problem.

I agree though that there should have been stricter control over who we let in the country though.
Have you looked at the total deaths trend in Canada? Have you looked at the major discrepancies of the PCR test? If they really cared about resolving the pandemic they would handle it very differently as I stated previously....as I stated before this is about creating hysteria and removing freedoms in order to implement a vaccines on the majority of the population, and there will be complications with these vaccines...why? Because there's too many fish in the fish bowl dude and we're the fish....for the longevity of the planet they're enacting this agenda, look at the pollution that's created from our crowded world dude, if you open your eyes it's quite apparent...

tdot
05-09-2021, 09:22 PM
So you think they want to kill off all the sheep and keep the paranoid folks around?

emerson
05-09-2021, 10:53 PM
So you think they want to kill off all the sheep and keep the paranoid folks around?
Only the westerners. Most 2nd and 3rd world countries have much less vaccine penetration. Someone will need to do the work when this bs is over.

Treed
05-09-2021, 10:53 PM
Oh no. We’ve gone from travel control to population control. Another HVC thread gone wild. So where the toad blocks and who is getting kicked of what lakes?? Actual info preferably.

fuzzybiscuit
05-10-2021, 04:45 AM
Have you looked at the total deaths trend in Canada? Have you looked at the major discrepancies of the PCR test? If they really cared about resolving the pandemic they would handle it very differently as I stated previously....as I stated before this is about creating hysteria and removing freedoms in order to implement a vaccines on the majority of the population, and there will be complications with these vaccines...why? Because there's too many fish in the fish bowl dude and we're the fish....for the longevity of the planet they're enacting this agenda, look at the pollution that's created from our crowded world dude, if you open your eyes it's quite apparent...

You didn’t answer my question, Dude.

Steeleco
05-10-2021, 05:05 AM
This one too is off track and closed. Some of you need to step back from the computer and go for a walk!!