PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use a "HECS" suit?

DarekG
03-17-2021, 09:13 AM
HECSŪ technology can make you a more proficient hunter and improve your experience, no matter the animal you seek. We research the science of animals, not just their behavior, but their ability to sense and see electromagnetic patterns in great detail.

The Best Hunting Camo | HECSŪ Technology Driven Clothing (hecsllc.ca) (https://hecshunting.hecsllc.ca/)

Has anyone here heard of or used a HECS suit? I've known about them for years but always figured it was snake-oil but digging in a little further it seems a few reputable hunters and biologists use them and claim they make big difference.

This seems to be geared towards bow hunters specifically. Any first hand accounts?

Yuritau
03-17-2021, 10:23 AM
Seen that brought up a couple times on these forums. Haven't seen anyone admit to owning any of it yet, though.

Seems unreasonable to me, though. Even if animals are sensitive to your electro-magnetic radiation (a claim I remain skeptical about), they remain FAR MORE sensitive to your smells and sounds.

Moose63
03-17-2021, 10:37 AM
Looks like "snake oil"....

Kill-da-wabbit
03-17-2021, 10:41 AM
After still hunting my last whitetail and a moose last fall, both under 20m, I think I will stick with my Cowichan sweater...

03-17-2021, 11:56 AM
I cant stand the dude on hunting with hecs so no,,,,, cant, havent, wont

Krico
03-17-2021, 01:03 PM

I love when he wiggles a few fingers at an animal clearly focused elsewhere and proudly proclaims how his HECS suit allowed him to move undetected. Usually while hiding behind some brush.
Total snake oil garbage.

Rieber
03-17-2021, 07:11 PM
I think anything that contains my emissions, whether they be electrical or biological, is welcome and applauded by my hunting companions.

Farmer
03-23-2021, 08:14 PM

X2 he is highly irritating

4pointer
03-24-2021, 07:21 AM
I do have a HECS suit that my wife bought me as a gift and I do wear it in between layers. Does it work? I'm not sure. I don't see any more game than I did before and when I do see em, they still react the same. Some run, most stand still. Would I buy it? Plain answer is NO. Save your money.