PDA

View Full Version : Bear hide back

srupp
03-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Hmm had the shitiest. Couple of days in 64 plus years of existence. .simply couldn't get worse grrr
However I did get a call from my taxidermist saying he did recieve my amber colored black bear hide from tanning,. Stephen Rutherford said it turned out wonderful..
I pick it up this week..as it's just being left as a hide not a rug or mount.
I understand Tyler's massive black bear hide is back also.
Once picked up I will take a photo and get someone ? To post to here..
Srupp

caddisguy
03-01-2021, 11:07 PM
Hmm had the shitiest. Couple of days in 64 plus years of existence. .simply couldn't get worse grrr
However I did get a call from my taxidermist saying he did recieve my amber colored black bear hide from tanning,. Stephen Rutherford said it turned out wonderful..
I pick it up this week..as it's just being left as a hide not a rug or mount.
I understand Tyler's massive black bear hide is back also.
Once picked up I will take a photo and get someone ? To post to here..
Srupp

Hope things are looking better now after the though run?

Looking forward to seeing those hides.

I'd be happy to dig up the hunt thread from last year and bump it up with the new pics.

srupp
03-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Thanks Caddisguy..that would be interesting compare the in the field photos..albeit sitting out overnight to the tanned hide photos.l think it interesting..
Cheers
Srupp

Huntingtyler123
03-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Can hardly wait to see how they both turned out. I talked to Rutherford couple weeks ago. I’ll be picking up my rug in may from him. See if you can get a photo of both when you pick it up Steven?

wideopenthrottle
03-02-2021, 07:38 AM
take care mr rupp….spring is coming and I hope it brings renewal for you...cheers

srupp
03-02-2021, 11:43 AM
10..4 Tyler..will try
Steven