PDA

View Full Version : Kinbasket lake goat leh

Philblock
02-22-2021, 10:38 AM
If successful for my leh I will giving it a shot. East side of the lake zone areas if anyone has any stories or general info and wish to share I would appreciate reading what you have to say. Thank you.

dapesche
02-22-2021, 05:05 PM
Figure out who runs the heli's for the mica Heli operations. They'd be seeing animals all the time no doubt. Might share some thoughts.

I believe the owner of that operations name is Matt.
Could give him a ring and ask. No harm trying.

Treed
02-22-2021, 05:19 PM
That would be illegal as well as unethical. Know the regs...

31. To hunt using information on thelocation of wildlife that is obtained bymeans of an aircraft.32. To share or assist in sharing, information on the location of wildlife thatis obtained by means of an aircraft,and shared for the purpose of huntingwildlife.

dapesche
02-22-2021, 05:44 PM

31. To hunt using information on thelocation of wildlife that is obtained bymeans of an aircraft.32. To share or assist in sharing, information on the location of wildlife thatis obtained by means of an aircraft,and shared for the purpose of huntingwildlife.

Appreciate the heads up! I knew you couldn't hunt after a flight but I didn't know you couldn't ask some one about what they've seen!

Thank you.

Dirty Steve
02-22-2021, 06:46 PM
Tron on here hunts goats over there, blast him a PM

Seth
02-22-2021, 11:08 PM
If successful for my leh I will giving it a shot. East side of the lake zone areas if anyone has any stories or general info and wish to share I would appreciate reading what you have to say. Thank you.

I may be able to steer you in the right direction...

Philblock
02-22-2021, 11:23 PM
Not sure how to pm but would like to chat

cameron0518
02-23-2021, 12:52 AM
Not sure how to pm but would like to chat

Click on recipient's name and click private message.

Salix
02-23-2021, 07:22 AM
It’s a big lake. What part of it are you looking at. If looking at 4-40 north of Revelstoke it’s GOS for goats. PM me I’ll give you some advice on where to look and what to expect.

Husky7mm
02-23-2021, 08:37 AM
Just go for it. You will find goats. Nice rugged country back there. Worth going just for fun.

norm
02-28-2021, 08:49 AM
Been quite a few years but Sullivan River had a few. A lot more goats in 4-35 though.

twoSevenO
02-28-2021, 09:22 AM

The information you get on goat counts from the biologists was obtained from helicopter fly overs as well, wasn't it?

njw1
09-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Hello,

Hello,

Hope this finds you well.

I sent you a message. If you have any insight that would be much appreciated.

I live in the area and was going to give it a shot.

Thanks.