PDA

View Full Version : Just sampled a cool new product

Gateholio
10-26-2007, 10:51 AM
I was just sampled on a cool product that would work GREAT for hunters.

http://www.canawipe.com/index.php?p=1

Basically,it's a small pellet, about the size of 2 Lifesaver candies.

You drop it in water, run it under tap, in a creek, whatever...And it becomes a biodegradable, all natural little moist towel. Bigger sizes expand to the size of a large J-cloth, and texture is similar to a J-Cloth.

You coudl add soap or sanitizer to it, I am sure.

Pop a few of these tablets in a ziploc and throw them in your hunitng bag, and you 'll always have something to clean off wiht.

I ordered a case (1000) of them, if there is any interest I coudl sell them in 50 or 100 lots, for $5 and $10 or so...

They remind me of those littl ekids toys that you drop in a bottle of water and they expand.:biggrin:

newhunterette
10-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Clarke - home hareware has been selling those little things for a long time - I get them all the time - but u are correct they are cool things :)

NEEHAMA
10-26-2007, 11:11 AM
if you start to sell them Gate make sure you have good insurance. if some one ever ate one......yikes.

Hey actually may be it will be a great new detox/cleansing diet!!

pretty neat idea though. how long does the tranforsmation take?

bigwhiteys
10-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Yep, these have been around for a while and one more item I have in my backpack. I'll have to go edit that list. The ones I have come in a little plastic package with 10 or so in there. They are quite useful.

pretty neat idea though. how long does the tranforsmation take?

Less then 5 seconds if you have lots of water.

Carl

Gateholio
10-26-2007, 11:25 AM
They have been around for a bit, I'm sure...It's new to me, though..And new to my supplier.

They transform from pellet to cloth in a couple of seconds.

:biggrin:

Pretty cool, I am going to throw them in ziplocs and have them handy in my truck and pack. As well as give them out to customers wiht dirty, sticky kids..

todbartell
10-26-2007, 01:07 PM
the woman in that video is so fake, it angers me

springpin
10-26-2007, 02:17 PM
cool Idea...Bad video..

rishu_pepper
10-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Any local stores carry them (or similar products)? Wally World/C. Tire? I'd be interested to pick some up for hunting/fishing.

bigwhiteys
10-26-2007, 03:25 PM
As Ali mentioned I bought mine from Home Hardware also. I believe Wal-Mart does carry them to.

Carl