PDA

View Full Version : Muskwa in the Okanagan

358mag
10-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Thought had seen it all ,but on saturday coming back from Kelowna seen a nice silver jet boat with a Quad on the back deck cruising the east side of Okanagan Lake !!!!!Anyone know who that was or was it a lost northern hunter ????

Caveman
10-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Mark ??????????? Lol!!!

Dirty
10-24-2007, 10:22 PM
It was Dana, he is expanding his horizons. A quad, jetboat and region 8. I can't wait to see pics of this years buck!

Stone Sheep Steve
10-25-2007, 04:24 AM
Mark did say he recently saw some of the sheep that were transplanted into the park.
I'll bet money on it!!:grin:

SSS

boxhitch
10-25-2007, 08:15 AM
Probably someone ( ? ) taking his quad to a repair shop, somewhere up Misssion or Penticton Creek.

Fisher-Dude
10-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Mark told me he once went up Mission Creek close to Rutland - maybe he's using the quad to haul a few Rutland Hotties back to his boat?

Kechika
10-25-2007, 09:15 AM
Servicing his crop

358mag
10-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Probably someone ( ? ) taking his quad to a repair shop, somewhere up Misssion or Penticton Creek.
the only repair shop up Penticton Creek is Slack Alices !! and if i remeber you cant take your quad in there !!!

Sharkey
10-25-2007, 08:29 PM
This could get really rude...
~D

NightOwl74
10-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Could he be heading into Okanagan mountain park?..........but yould need a dock to offload a quad so I dunno:|

Elk-Aholic
10-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Illegal to drive any kind of motorized vehicle in a Class 'A' Park. You would be up &%@$ creek for doing that. But I have seen someone drive a quad into Slack's, definitly a site to see.

358mag
10-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Could he be heading into Okanagan mountain park?..........but yould need a dock to offload a quad so I dunno:|
jezz i hope not as OK MTN park is a class"A" prov park no motorerized vehicle's allowed big time fines etc etc !!!!!!!!!

NightOwl74
10-30-2007, 10:58 AM
jezz i hope not as OK MTN park is a class"A" prov park no motorerized vehicle's allowed big time fines etc etc !!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know, but let's be honest, I grew up here and there are PLENTY of idiots in the ok valley. It seems every other day when I'm at work reading the paper that there is a story of some dumbasses on quads ripping some park to shreds in the mud. How many deer and moose have been found shot and left to rot in Kelowna/Westside this year? Before you label me a wuss or something, remember each one of these morons that gets caught doing crap gives us all a bad name. Seems like the ethics around here have gone to crap. People here have itchy trigger fingers and there have been some big screw ups this year. So much so I'm turned off hunting this year, and I'm just reading your stories and I am still enjoying venison from last year. Peace out.:cool: