PDA

View Full Version : Lost rifle:( 5A ASPEN GROVE ROAD INTERSECTION

horse280
11-15-2020, 06:41 PM
Hey HBC,ers posting this for my jetboathunting partner----FAAAAACK! I called him today to find out how his reg 3 immy search went and he told me the tale of a frustrating trip ending with his daughter calling him when he was just about to hit the hwy after being in the road that turns off of the 5a that goes to Aspen grove she had been in a serious car accident so just before he got to the hwy he set his rifle on the roof of his samurai and had a leak then his phone rang again the ex-wife ! well you get the idea drove off towards Merritt and soon realized what he had done was back there within 1/2 hour but no rifle to be found some one picked this up stainless x-bolt with big swaro scope reward availiable sizeable as you can imagine Has been reported to rcmp with ser# of scope and rifle if you have info please pm me the horse and I will hook up the rest thanks HBC

Arctic Lake
11-15-2020, 07:04 PM
Hope someone turns it in !
Arctic Lake

RICKADY
11-15-2020, 09:59 PM
Good Luck i hope it turns up, but ya gotta be more careful.

Edzzed
11-19-2020, 11:50 AM
Any updates

303carbine
11-19-2020, 02:45 PM
Hey HBC,ers posting this for my jetboathunting partner----FAAAAACK! I called him today to find out how his reg 3 immy search went and he told me the tale of a frustrating trip ending with his daughter calling him when he was just about to hit the hwy after being in the road that turns off of the 5a that goes to Aspen grove she had been in a serious car accident so just before he got to the hwy he set his rifle on the roof of his samurai and had a leak then his phone rang again the ex-wife ! well you get the idea drove off towards Merritt and soon realized what he had done was back there within 1/2 hour but no rifle to be found some one picked this up stainless x-bolt with big swaro scope reward availiable sizeable as you can imagine Has been reported to rcmp with ser# of scope and rifle if you have info please pm me the horse and I will hook up the rest thanks HBC

Holy run on sentence , Batman.;)
I hope he finds it.....................................

horse280
11-19-2020, 03:12 PM
Have not heard anything yet. Wrote that rambler in a hurry the other night! I will keep you all up to date, buddy is heading up again tomorrow to look some more for the item. Thanks for the good thoughts! Horsee

horse280
02-28-2023, 03:52 PM
Found: Kind of forgot about this; believe it or not it was turned into the merrit RCMP by a member of the public, the guy did not want to be identified,just wanted the fellow who lost it to be happy! There are still awesome people out there ! Horsee

IronNoggin
02-28-2023, 04:12 PM
Found: Kind of forgot about this; believe it or not it was turned into the merrit RCMP by a member of the public, the guy did not want to be identified,just wanted the fellow who lost it to be happy! There are still awesome people out there ! Horsee

Excellent!!

Weatherby Fan
02-28-2023, 04:31 PM
Great news

HappyJack
02-28-2023, 05:04 PM
Unbelievable luck!! There still are some honest people around.

Opinionated Ol Phart
02-28-2023, 06:05 PM
:grin: excellent !

Bugle M In
02-28-2023, 11:02 PM
Folks, stop using vehicles as a shelf.
Make a habit of placing stuff back in vehicle first.
I get it, it happens.
I can only imagine how many Bino’s have been lost that way!?

Glad they got it back.

srupp
02-28-2023, 11:37 PM
hmmmmmm WONDERFUL NEWS...thank you for the update.Still some wonderful people out there.....

Cheers
Steven 10 kilometers north of you..lol

last light
03-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Great news! Glad to hear of a positive outcome. Can't help but wonder though, how did the rifle make out after taking a tumble like that?

250 sav
03-01-2023, 12:09 PM
Nice, some good people left!