PDA

View Full Version : Lost GEAR!! SG bag, Nikon Binos and more

thomas300
11-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Hey guys my hunting partner left his stone glacier bag laying some where in cache creek last weekend could of been the A&W Parking lot or up any FSR its a SKY talus 6900 plus a set of nikon monarch 5 12x42 bino's in the bag among his mini stove and other gear if anyone has found it please shoot me a message i'm sure he would give a reward 604-768-8907 Chris is his name. shoot him a text if you have it or info thanks again.

rocksteady
11-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Have you contacted the RCMP??
Someone may have turned it in.

whitlers
11-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Well that sucks big time. I'll ask around. Chances are if it was left at A&W shes gone. I'm headed up that way this weekend. PM me I might be headed to the same area.

Arctic Lake
11-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Easy to misplace and forget things hunting ! Hope he recovers his gear !

Arctic Lake

hotstuff
11-14-2020, 09:28 PM
Any word on the items?

Treed
11-14-2020, 11:15 PM
That truly hurts. Sorry for your buddy. He should start looking on the buys and sell sites.

SR80
11-15-2020, 08:53 AM
That really sucks. But how the hell do you leave your pack full of gear somewhere and not even know where you might of left it???? Sorry to be that guy but ����*♂️

twoSevenO
11-16-2020, 12:13 AM
That really sucks. But how the hell do you leave your pack full of gear somewhere and not even know where you might of left it???? Sorry to be that guy but ����*♂️

I've been that idiot a couple of times. Luckily both times I was only half hour away and was able to return and find my stuff.

One time I leaned my rifle on my bumper, and forgot while getting other stuff loaded. And just drove off.

Came back an hour later searched on hands and knees through the fresh snow until I found it. Lol.

Never quite made it all the way home though without realizing something was gone.gonna

bighornbob
11-16-2020, 10:09 AM
This is a good lesson to others. If you are unloading gear etc do a walk around before you leave. Drive out 20m and stop and go have another look see.

we have all been there, tired, in a hurry etc etc. it only take 30 seconds to do a walk around.

hope the guy finds his stuff but I’m doubtful he will ever see it.
bhb