PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna Area Hunting Partner Wanted

mrdieselpa
10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm a relatively new hunter despite getting an elk on the island, up in Kelowna for the next two months going to school looking for hunting parter/partners to go out with on the weekends.

primmed
10-22-2007, 10:07 PM
I have 10 acres up there that backs on too crown land with tons of deer and moose roaming around....... the property is in upper ellison near twin lakes, i also have a place in big white and know all the pack roads around there would like someone to hunt with while im up there

pmj
10-22-2007, 11:44 PM
I can't believe it:eek:. I have to try this. Wanted hunting partner in Coquitlam with 10 acres backing on to crown land with tons of deer and moose roaming around. Cabin at Whistler a must....:roll::roll::roll:

dave_fras
10-23-2007, 07:17 AM
land in ellison hey!.... i would pay to hunt that! haha.... my boss lives up that way... and i see deer everytime i go there!

boxhitch
10-23-2007, 10:43 AM
dave, you could pay me, and I'll show you some private land to hunt ! In Ellison, if you want.

dave_fras
10-23-2007, 12:08 PM
hahah i might have to take u up on that offer haha

NightOwl74
10-27-2007, 12:30 AM
I work graveyards in Kelowna and last night at 3am I'm flyin to Timmies for a XL Three cream 2 sugar down Clement road at the High Rd. intersection and I almost died. A huge 4 point Mulie is standing under the streetlamp with his nose up a does rear. I approached and there being no other cars I decided to stop and watch. They leisurely walked off the side over to the ditch to "git er done" I presume. Wow this is the second time I've seen bucks right on Clement! lol. That livened up an otherwise dull night. I'd say the rut is underway lol.:cool:

Sharkey
10-27-2007, 08:12 AM
A huge 4 point Mulie is standing under the streetlamp with his nose up a does rear.

I hope he at least bought her dinner first... That's usually my pre-requisite ha ha ha!

bosch
10-27-2007, 08:30 AM
I would be interested in learning some new areas around Kelowna if someone needs a partner, I have been successful with elk in the kootenays and on the island and moose up north...always have meat in my freezer. i also have 31/2 acres in east Sooke bc 5 minutes to some of the most amazing fishing in the world. Anyone interested?

Wrayzer
10-27-2007, 09:14 AM
I work graveyards in Kelowna and last night at 3am I'm flyin to Timmies for a XL Three cream 2 sugar down Clement road at the High Rd. intersection and I almost died. A huge 4 point Mulie is standing under the streetlamp with his nose up a does rear. I approached and there being no other cars I decided to stop and watch. They leisurely walked off the side over to the ditch to "git er done" I presume. Wow this is the second time I've seen bucks right on Clement! lol. That livened up an otherwise dull night. I'd say the rut is underway lol.:cool:
You know what? I seen a 2 pointer and 4 other does yesterday mornin' grazing in the cemetery just across glenmore drive. No wonder the damn hills have been bare, they're all down here!

Orangethunder
10-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I have 10 acres up there that backs on too crown land with tons of deer and moose roaming around....... the property is in upper ellison near twin lakes, i also have a place in big white and know all the pack roads around there would like someone to hunt with while im up there

I wonder if someone just made LOTS of new friends?

Next time I'm in Kelowna you may get a PM8-).