PDA

View Full Version : Belly boating with Pro Fins

boilerroom
10-04-2020, 09:17 PM
Does anyone belly boat anymore?

I'm wanting to do some hike in alpine lakes and need new fins... has anyone used Pro Fins http://forcefin.com/product/force-fin-pro-2/ or have any suggestions?

thanks, br

backstrap
10-04-2020, 09:59 PM
I used to use force fins when I had a belly boat, they worked great and if I remember correctly we’re made well. But I couldn’t get up on plane....

dakoda62
10-05-2020, 01:44 AM
I have a set i inherited from my father, they work fine, a bit pricey by this add.

Ride Red
10-05-2020, 05:44 AM
I still have a tube, uboat and two pair of force fins that I haven’t used in over 20 years. Force fins are the cats ass, easy to put on, stay in place, kick/turn effortlessly and easy on the legs. Don’t forget to get the safety straps for them just incase one does come off. The back strap cinches up nice, but anything can happen and losing one means purchasing a pair. I’d recommend these over everything else I’ve tried.

REMINGTON JIM
10-05-2020, 08:13 AM
Only Flipper's i have ever had and used - Force Fin's are the BEST ! RJ

blackhawk19
10-05-2020, 08:24 AM
just saw a pair on used victoria for $50

ACB
10-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Barry's Bait and Tackle used to have some that were knockoffs and that's what Barry's called them (knock off Force Finns), about half the price. I bought some and still have them. A buddy of mine had the real thing, and he said he couldn't see any difference. I use the knock offs with my pontoon boat.

Bugle M In
10-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Yup, i have them, although older model where there was neoprene that wrapped over the foot and are always comfortable.
Not sure about the full rubber version?

Great fins and you might find them on craiglist!
Even with waders as a combo is still cheaper then new.
Sometimes the whole package is still cheaper.

I know i paid a lot for them in 92-93.
But have never had an issue.

Frank grimes
10-06-2020, 04:09 PM
I use force fins on my super cat. I wouldn’t use anything else