PDA

View Full Version : 7B Moose Report

GoatGuy
10-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Just spoke to a hunting buddy last night who lives in the ag zone in 7B. He just got back from a couple weeks of sheep hunting and decided to go see if there was atleast one moose left in the southern half of 7B.

He saw 16 moose yesterday including one mid 40s bull with 5 and 4 off the brow - a double dropper to boot. He's still got another week left so he passed him up and might take him if he sees him closer to the end of the season.

Glad to hear is wasn't a complete die-off last year and there are still a couple moose alive (granted he might have seen all of them) in that 7-20 to 7-35 zone.:roll:

Gateholio
10-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Your buddy is a lying sack of poo. No moose left, anywhere.

:tongue:

GoatGuy
10-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Your buddy is a lying sack of poo. No moose left, anywhere.

:tongue:

No moose, deer, elk, sheep or goats - just wolves, coyotes, bears and hunters EVERYWHERE.

Stone Sheep Steve
10-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Just spoke to a hunting buddy last night who lives in the ag zone in 7B. He just got back from a couple weeks of sheep hunting and decided to go see if there was atleast one moose left in the southern half of 7B.

He saw 16 moose yesterday including one mid 40s bull with 5 and 4 off the brow - a double dropper to boot. He's still got another week left so he passed him up and might take him if he sees him closer to the end of the season.

Glad to hear is wasn't a complete die-off last year and there are still a couple moose alive (granted he might have seen all of them) in that 7-20 to 7-35 zone.:roll:

I've got next Sunday off. Let's go!!:roll:................................:-D

SSS

Will
10-21-2007, 02:44 PM
And to think I cancelled my Northern Moose Plans due to the shortage of Moose up there....:-|

:tongue:;-)

GoatGuy
10-21-2007, 03:53 PM
I've got next Sunday off. Let's go!!:roll:................................:-D

SSS

If I had a tag we'd go! oh yeah and a day off.

I already killed the only other bull moose in the north already this year.:roll:

Mik
10-22-2007, 10:40 PM
I got skunked omn my moose trip. Would love to bag that one.:smile: