PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Buddy needed.

waserwolf
09-28-2020, 07:17 AM
Good day all.

Just wondering if anyone can join me for a 3 Night Backpack Hunt, Tuesday to Fri.
I live in Armstrong and the spot I wanna hunt is approximately 4 hours Drive.
I realize this is short notice, my Hunting Buddy couldn't make it due to Health Reasons.

Thanks.

walks with deer
09-28-2020, 09:07 PM
can we share a sleeping bag?

RyoTHC
09-28-2020, 09:33 PM
can we share a sleeping bag?

Sure, right beside the wood stove.. you chop the wood, when can I expect you?

walks with deer
09-28-2020, 09:39 PM
Sure, right beside the wood stove.. you chop the wood, when can I expect you?

word on the street is you handle a lot i mean alot of wood in kamloops.
more than any milf at the blue grotto.

lol jj

Redemption
09-29-2020, 09:21 AM
Guy looks for hunting partner. Get's destroyed by buddy online.

boilerroom
09-29-2020, 10:55 AM

Destroyed? :roll: Perhaps this link will help: https://claritychi.com/6-things-most-people-dont-know-about-crying-for-no-reason/

bruce44
09-29-2020, 11:47 AM
The guy isn't his buddy. Walks with deer is just a sarcastic smart ass that contributes nothing to the forum.

huntingfamily
09-29-2020, 12:58 PM
The guy isn't his buddy. Walks with deer is just a sarcastic smart ass that contributes nothing to the forum.

This right here...

waserwolf
09-29-2020, 01:00 PM
Ya, I don't get it, I'm not offended just don't understand why the need to respond to a request like that.....oh well.
I'm hoping to have a great hunt.

bruce44
09-29-2020, 01:26 PM
Ya, I don't get it, I'm not offended just don't understand why the need to respond to a request like that.....oh well.
I'm hoping to have a great hunt.good luck. One thing to remember is that there are multiple generations and people from very different walks of life on this board.

Unfortunately many are ignorant hicks. They are so desperate for their existence to be acknowledged that they have to throw out sarcastic posts just to get into arguments because any attention is better than none.

weatherby_man
09-29-2020, 02:02 PM
I wish I could go with you, best of luck finding a buddy and on bagging something. Hope your other bud is ok.