PDA

View Full Version : Fraser River near Williams Lake

Cali
09-20-2020, 06:53 PM
Does anyone know where a guy can put a boat in the Fraser near Williams Lake? Tried Sheep Creek bridge(barricaded) and Rudy Johnson bridge, any input would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance

warnniklz
09-20-2020, 08:24 PM
Marguerite ferry maybe.
Churn creek is all gated i think.

mike300
09-20-2020, 08:35 PM
Go down past the Dunlevy ranch by duckworth lake. you can drive out on to the beach and launch. It's about 9 km down from the hiway. Their are 2 houses at the bottom of the hill you will drive right by the house on the left and you will see a goat trail down to the beach. Launched their many times, it is rough but decent.
Any other question shoot me a message been down the river to churn creek many times from here.
Mike

Drillbit
09-20-2020, 11:11 PM
Go down past the Dunlevy ranch by duckworth lake. you can drive out on to the beach and launch. It's about 9 km down from the hiway. Their are 2 houses at the bottom of the hill you will drive right by the house on the left and you will see a goat trail down to the beach. Launched their many times, it is rough but decent.
Any other question shoot me a message been down the river to churn creek many times from here.
Mike

That's the one.

I think it used to be called Soda creek ferry crossing.

Cali
09-21-2020, 07:59 AM
Thanks guys! Churn is gated on both sides. PM sent Mike
Thanks again