PDA

View Full Version : Muley Quest

Arctic Lake
09-20-2020, 01:48 PM
Hi Fellas
Okay here I am with some questions . Always with the questions Arctic Lake ,LOL ! I would consider myself a competent moose hunter as I have been successful in harvesting a few but when it comes to deer hunting, ZILCH.

I'm wanting to get a Muley this year and my neighbour wants to go and has been out of the hunting scene for quite awhile and he is eager to go .

I'm thinking just before rut or in the rut to go for best odds ? We will set up a wall tent camp and spend a few days ,it will be on foot as we don't have quads .

I was thinking of these locations - East of 70 Mile - East of Chasam - Princeton - Clinton area - Kamloops or 3-5 hours away from the LowerMainland

Of course I'm not asking for your Honey Holes but if you could share any Management Unit or portion of it that would be awesome . We are willing to hike from base camp not hours and hours but put boots to ground and a decent hike if needed .
Thanks
Arctic Lake

REMINGTON JIM
09-20-2020, 01:57 PM
Artic theres no deer left around kamloops go to the okanagan :smile: :-PRJ

specbelly
09-20-2020, 05:03 PM
West of 70 mile for the rut as a lot of the mules leave the area right after snow and head for winter range closer to the Fraser. Any direction around Kamloops has Mulies and lots and lots of hunters

Arctic Lake
09-20-2020, 05:07 PM
RJ I can understand you not wanting me in your neighbourhood ! LOL ! Hope all is well with you !
Arctic Lake
Artic theres no deer left around kamloops go to the okanagan RJ

white moose
09-20-2020, 05:08 PM
If all you want is any buck, go Oct.1, in those areas. Otherwise hunt the rut in late Nov when the snow flies. 3-30 or 3-29 would work

Arctic Lake
09-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Specbelly . I have heard that before so Thank You ! I will pour over the maps but I may have some questions concerning camping spots etc .
Arctic Lake

West of 70 mile for the rut as a lot of the mules leave the area right after snow and head for winter range closer to the Fraser. Any direction around Kamloops has Mulies and lots and lots of hunters

HarryToolips
09-20-2020, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't recommend the Princeton area, it may have lower buck:doe ratios as the area sees lots of hunting pressure with the elk season and its proximity to the Lower Wasteland...

Weatherby Fan
09-20-2020, 07:09 PM
Either hunt the first few days of Oct for any buck or Hunt the last week of October any buck, bucks will be into pre rut activity by this time.....and chasing does !

JG75
09-20-2020, 08:39 PM
Being 100% honest when I say mule deer are almost extinct in 330-329. The elephant hill fire really ravaged the populations. We have a family cabin out there i spend a week hunting there every fall(Usually end of October) only seen one 2pt buck in the last 4 years since the fire. Tons of predators too. Took two bears in that area, had a run in with a Cat and her cubs too and seen TONS of Cougar sign.

I also believe there is an ATV ban in that region. Never applied to me, I prefer to hike anyways. Not trying to scare you away but if I didn't have an awesome cabin out there I wouldn't take time off to chase mule deer there.

cameron0518
09-20-2020, 09:32 PM
Oct 1, get out there in any of those regions. Mule deer are not hard to find.

Retiredguy
09-20-2020, 09:56 PM
Depends what you want size wise. All those areas you mentioned can have a LOT of hunters and in some of those places even hiking won't get you away from them.

The recommendation of hunting late is a good one and the deer hunting can get very good down near the Fraser north of Lac La Hache. Access can be an issue though due to the chunks of private land, but once you get through towards the breaks it can be very good. There can also be some good hunting in the fir ridge areas east of Hwy 97 in the 130 Mile area...check the maps for the FSR roads in that area.

I like to go out to the Chilcotin and hunt south of the highway back in the valleys and there is some good logging road access into some areas, followed by some hiking. You'll see hunters but not usually as many as you will see in the 100 Mile area or Kamloops.

I prefer to hunt further north now, but that would be quite a ways outside of your driving times you have set.

Arctic Lake
09-21-2020, 09:21 PM
Thanks to all of you for the replies fellas ! Going to look over the maps !
Arctic Lake

Arctic Lake
09-21-2020, 09:27 PM
So many posts on HBC about problems with the indeginous people in the Chilcotin I thought most of us Caucasian’s stayed away from there due to harassment and camp bandits !
Arctic Lake

Depends what you want size wise. All those areas you mentioned can have a LOT of hunters and in some of those places even hiking won't get you away from them.

The recommendation of hunting late is a good one and the deer hunting can get very good down near the Fraser north of Lac La Hache. Access can be an issue though due to the chunks of private land, but once you get through towards the breaks it can be very good. There can also be some good hunting in the fir ridge areas east of Hwy 97 in the 130 Mile area...check the maps for the FSR roads in that area.

I like to go out to the Chilcotin and hunt south of the highway back in the valleys and there is some good logging road access into some areas, followed by some hiking. You'll see hunters but not usually as many as you will see in the 100 Mile area or Kamloops.

I prefer to hunt further north now, but that would be quite a ways outside of your driving times you have set.

Arctic Lake
09-22-2020, 09:33 AM
It would be great to harvest a muley with a nice rack for sure but if it’s an any buck situation I’m not going to pass on a small one .Thanks
Arctic Lake

Arctic Lake
09-22-2020, 09:29 PM
Anyone else feel like adding some suggestions ?
Arctic Lake

JAGRMEISTER
09-27-2020, 09:47 AM
I guess those "tons of cougar" were vegan!

Steelpulse
09-27-2020, 10:02 AM
Up the odds and hunt the rut, all those places hold deer. Hope for some snow and hunt the fresh sign.

Arctic Lake
09-27-2020, 11:23 AM
I hear what you are saying Steelpulse ! I need to check back with him on availability for November but was thinking of an any buck season so as to increase the odds rather than 4 point only . I was thinking that is why maybe the last week of October ? Feel free to comment .Im always eager to learn more . There’s a whole bunch of empty space waiting to be filled, LOL !
Arctic Lake

Up the odds and hunt the rut, all those places hold deer. Hope for some snow and hunt the fresh sign.

Iron Glove
09-27-2020, 11:52 AM
Because our cabin is in Tulameen, almost 100% of my hunting is within an hour drive of there.
The FSR's off the COQ, off of #3, Lawless, Lodestone and such.
As many have said, the October any Mule Deer Buck and the Antlerless White Tail hunts coincide nicely and increases your chances a lot.
It also increases the traffic - forget about Thanksgiving Weekend.
Having said that I'll be in the hills above Tulameen next weekend with our Princeton dwelling Son checking out a spot we've scouted the past 12 months that seems to hold some potential.
The area has been very slow recently with the extreme heat and smmoke but with that all changing it should become more active.

Arctic Lake
09-28-2020, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the latest replies fellas ! Some more detailed and that is a bonus !
Arctic Lake

tyreguy
09-28-2020, 08:50 AM
I've never seen a vegetarian cougar, so if you have a healthy population of cats in the vicinity likely there is something for them to eat or they will just move on.

Being 100% honest when I say mule deer are almost extinct in 330-329. The elephant hill fire really ravaged the populations. We have a family cabin out there i spend a week hunting there every fall(Usually end of October) only seen one 2pt buck in the last 4 years since the fire. Tons of predators too. Took two bears in that area, had a run in with a Cat and her cubs too and seen TONS of Cougar sign.

I also believe there is an ATV ban in that region. Never applied to me, I prefer to hike anyways. Not trying to scare you away but if I didn't have an awesome cabin out there I wouldn't take time off to chase mule deer there.

weatherby_man
09-28-2020, 09:39 AM
If youre south of the Thompson below Savona and Kammy, I prefer late November after the first snow starts flying. I have hit many bucks around there at that time of year. Avoid the road hunters, look at google maps for some areas to hike into, theres a few choice areas there you can easily pick out.

Arctic Lake
09-28-2020, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the information will need to do some Google Maps and other maps
Arctic Lake

If youre south of the Thompson below Savona and Kammy, I prefer late November after the first snow starts flying. I have hit many bucks around there at that time of year. Avoid the road hunters, look at google maps for some areas to hike into, theres a few choice areas there you can easily pick out.

RyoTHC
09-28-2020, 09:47 PM
Clinton if you're on foot, you should be early enough to catch the mulies still there early October assuming we don't get an early snow.. alot less pressured from hunters than princeton kamloops or kelowna

Sangstercraft
09-29-2020, 02:54 PM
Totally agree. I've tried two 3-day trips and only saw one deer, and not many tracks in the snow.

xlcc
09-29-2020, 04:46 PM
All those areas mentioned are good for muleys.I prefer hunting in late november when the rut is in full swing.
Don't be afraid of the snow.It is your friend.It does not bother the deer until it gets over a couple of feet deep.Nice quiet walking,easy tracking.4 pointers have breeding on their mind so are more active.
Don't forget your buck call.Can be a very good tool in the middle of the afternoon when things are still.Locate a bedding area,be down hill and down wind and blow a few grunts then wait.
I have had deer stalk me as they get curious.
Good luck

Arctic Lake
09-29-2020, 08:07 PM
Thank You Fellas ! For sure you have given me some pointers !
Arctic Lake

Arctic Lake
10-05-2020, 09:12 PM
So it seems that the 1 week trip will happen the last week of this month . If anyone missed this thread I’m still considering where to go ?
Arctic Lake

Leaseman
10-06-2020, 07:33 AM
Because our cabin is in Tulameen, almost 100% of my hunting is within an hour drive of there.
The FSR's off the COQ, off of #3, Lawless, Lodestone and such.
As many have said, the October any Mule Deer Buck and the Antlerless White Tail hunts coincide nicely and increases your chances a lot.
It also increases the traffic - forget about Thanksgiving Weekend.
Having said that I'll be in the hills above Tulameen next weekend with our Princeton dwelling Son checking out a spot we've scouted the past 12 months that seems to hold some potential.
The area has been very slow recently with the extreme heat and smmoke but with that all changing it should become more active.

Read this one again.....lots of country, good game numbers and not far from home.....I will be in 8-05 & 6 later this month for sure!

Arctic Lake
10-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Thank You for the information ! Like I mentioned before it is about getting out and enjoying this great province
but it would be great if we could bring home a buck !
Arctic Lake

todbartell
11-03-2020, 11:38 AM
So it seems that the 1 week trip will happen the last week of this month .

hey Arctic, how did the hunt go? Fill us in!

Arctic Lake
11-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Story coming soon, stay tuned and Thanks for asking Mr. Bartell .
Arctic Lake

hey Arctic, how did the hunt go? Fill us in!

Weatherby Fan
11-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Story coming soon, stay tuned and Thanks for asking Mr. Bartell .
Arctic Lake

Looking forward to hearing about your hunting trip.

Arctic Lake
11-03-2020, 01:17 PM
You will WF You will ! Just trying to make some cleaning headway on the gear .
Arctic Lake

RyoTHC
11-03-2020, 03:40 PM
What’s taking so long sir !? Jeeesh haha

boilerroom
11-04-2020, 12:33 AM
What’s taking so long sir !? Jeeesh haha

Must be all the butchering he's got to finish :p

REMINGTON JIM
11-04-2020, 08:18 AM
Come on Artic - Time to Post and Picture UP ! Did that new Rem Whitetail rifle Score ? :biggrin: RJ

Arctic Lake
11-04-2020, 08:38 AM
I really appreciate the interest but I need to get some things done first . I’m going to try and get a story together today.

RJ I can say that the Remington 6.5 trigger was pulled but........
Arctic Lake

todbartell
11-04-2020, 10:14 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/8qtXJyuvDaCK7Vp72P/giphy.gif

todbartell
12-04-2020, 12:36 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Emg9qPKR5hquI/giphy.gif

RyoTHC
12-04-2020, 01:17 PM
Starting to think maybe this mulie was a figment of his imagination lol

RICKADY
12-04-2020, 09:26 PM
So now we wait ..................................
success or not, can't wait,
but we have no choice,
Hmmm

Knute
12-16-2020, 11:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/gcmrMTm.jpg

Razor84
01-17-2021, 11:50 AM
I really appreciate the interest but I need to get some things done first . I’m going to try and get a story together today.

RJ I can say that the Remington 6.5 trigger was pulled but........
Arctic Lake

Get your shit done yet? LMAOZ

Springer
01-19-2021, 08:24 AM
Hmm Lots of people helping you out with info , Hunting season ends , then no ending to this story ? Im assuming you got skunked as no pics posted.

Islandeer
01-19-2021, 07:12 PM
Brutal!!��
Lol!!

Where is Arctic Lake??

I have a short story, went mule deer hunting and shot a buck.

Arctic Lake
01-19-2021, 07:33 PM
My apologies to all of you that put energy into my Muley Quest thread ! Some of the replies concerning my slackness and not providing the story were quite funny and I got a good laugh . I will try and get it done this weekend .
Arctic Lake

Razor84
02-11-2021, 10:38 AM
i will try and get it done this weekend .
Arctic lake

got the popcorn ready

xlcc
02-15-2021, 04:22 PM
Must be quite a story if it takes this long to get it together.

RyoTHC
02-15-2021, 04:44 PM
Damn this will be the most anticipated story of HBC history...

bcsteve
02-16-2021, 01:28 PM
Fake news....

RyoTHC
02-16-2021, 02:12 PM
It’s funnier yet because he’s constantly on here posting random shit but the hunting story we have all been waiting for is Mia lmao

Weatherby Fan
02-16-2021, 02:40 PM
Hey A.Lake if you need a hand posting pictures just email them to me and I will post up for you no problem........

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 01:09 PM
Thank You WF ! your always there to help fellas out . If I can't get er done I will let you know !
Arctic Lake
QUOTE=Weatherby Fan;2234032]Hey A.Lake if you need a hand posting pictures just email them to me and I will post up for you no problem........[/QUOTE]

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 02:51 PM
Okay I just typed a big long story concerning the hunt and the site timed out Agghhhhh . So I lost the story and it took me forever to type it so not sure if I will attempt it again . So frustrating !!!
Arctic Lake

Weatherby Fan
02-18-2021, 02:54 PM
Okay I just typed a big long story concerning the hunt and the site timed out Agghhhhh . So I lost the story and it took me forever to type it so not sure if I will attempt it again . So frustrating !!!
Arctic Lake

when that happens hit your back button and copy it then open the site again and paste it !

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 02:56 PM
Hi Fellas
Okay my apoligies to all of you for this very late reply as I know many contributed to this thread with their thoughts and ideas concerning my Mulie Quest !
As mentioned I have been hunting quite a few years with a few moose harvested but alas no deer , yes none, zilch . I have been on trips for mule deer and white tail and have seen them but for one reason or another just never connected . Kripes once when hunting in Rock Creek I came across two bucks in a head to head battle . WHAT ! I was dumb founded and could not pull the trigger I just stood there and watched in awe ! Dumb ass !

So like many the 2020 mule deer quest started with a thought , I really want to get a deer this year so...... I had been talking to my neighbour about hunting several times prior and he was interested in going himself as he had not been in many years since moving to the coast from northern B.C. . So we talked it out and decided to go together and planned for the last week in October .
We chose to head up to Region 3 for this trip on some good advice from a HBC member Weatherby Fan . Thanks Again my man !

Well hang on we are not on the road yet as my neighbour needs to buy a new rifle Hmmmm.. Okay I hear a lot of good things about Tikka I said . What are your thoughts on caliber I mentioned ?
30.06 was the reply . Okay let me know when you want to go shopping ! Few days later were headed to the store and he purchased a Tikka Hunter in 30.06 and topped it with a Leupold variable .
Very nice rifle ! Fit him like a glove . Now off to the bush for a sight in . Everything went fine and he got very reasonable groups shooting with it .Have to tell you his shoulder took a bit of a beating , that rifle has a bit of a kick to it !

So my neighbour bought a 12x14 wall tent the year before and it had not been used yet ,so that's what were taking for shelter and it has a wood stove , We had talked about all the other items that we needed and put a list together on who was bringing what . Well a couple of days before we head out we have all the gear ready to go stored in his garage . Oh Oh ! . Problem ! "All that stuff is not going to fit in the F150 short box " ! " Guess were renting a Uhaul LOL ! Trailer picked up were all loaded and we take off the next morning , Early ! I'm beat from working the previous week and cant keep my eyes open so I nod off . I wake up and see snow . What the hell , not only that it's cold -10 according to the dash .

Well we get to roughly where we want to be but were not really sure what road to take . There's a few and the maps in the Backroads Map Book are not helping us much as those small squiggley little lines are not roads we wanted to be on . I mean an F150 with a Uhaul in tow down some of those roads , you better be able to find a turn around or be one hell of a trailer backer upper . Luckily my neighbour can back a trailer up like a Seasoned Teamster . He did this more than a few times ! We finally found the suggested camp spot after touching base with our very helpful contact on HBC but we wanted something a little different . So more exploring and then we found a location that suited us . Nice and flat , plenty of room and no one else .
Man it was cold setting up camp -17 and 3 inches of snow on the ground WOW ! Got it done though and some firewood to last us the night .

Okay so I'm going to shorten this up as I'm sure you don't want a day to day account of what went on . We did a lot of exploring ,most days were spent with my neighbour dropping me off at potential areas and agreeing to meet up at lunch . My neighbour was having trouble with his knee so he did not do a lot of hiking around , it was quite swollen so best to keep off of it .
Well we both saw quite a few deer . Yep quite a few DOES ! Well we kept at it with the same thing happening once we met up for lunch . "See anything ?" Yep , saw some does " How bout you "? Yep saw some does " maybe a spiker " Hmmm..

Okay were getting a little discouraged as we only have a couple of days left before we head home . So you know how it goes . "What do you wanna do " ? " Not sure " You " Not sure " Where do you want to try next " ? "Not sure " You " Not sure , hang on , "Okay l want to go back to that place " What place "? You know ,the place " Oh that place, okay the place that had the little road coming down off the little bank where the other little road met and the one road kept going to the other little road " YA , That place . Tell me you all have had those talks . LOL !

So off we go agreeing to meet back up in a few hours and then go back to camp for lunch. Well we both put in our time, each going our own way ,then meeting back at the truck and then head back to camp for lunch . So we get going down the road a bit and boom, boom , off bounce three does on the side of the road . Geeezzz they seems to be no shortage of those ! Down the road a little further , WHAT, another four does , just standing there off to my right . "Oh Man" I say to my neighbour there's a 4 point with them WOW ! Truck stops I pile out , gun not loaded of course , thats the law but I have two shells at the ready . my bolt is open in goes one shell and then ..... where the hell is my other shell ? I'm fumbling now . A quick look up, the scene is still the same . One doe has started to walk away across the road and up the hill . Oh Man, Shit, where the hell are my shells as I fumble in multilple pockets for the, SHELLS ! Yeah you got to love all those pockets on those hunting pants NOT ! I'm sweating now ! Screw it I slam the bolt home with only one shell on board , up goes the rifle on the buck , steady , are you kidding me cross hairs would not settle down. oh there we go , squeeze the trigger and the 6.5 Creed sounds off .WHAT , the buck doesn't move , Now I'm screwed I need those shells . Neighbour is out of the drivers side of the pickup rifle up and Boom . The buck jumps like he's on a pogo stick but just walks behind some trees . I have found my shells , finally ! Does are scattering now . Lots of commotion ,they must wonder what the hell is going on . I see the buck but the only shot I have is a neck shot , rifle is back up , this time it's all stream lined a smooth move to my shoulder , the cross hairs are steady . I squeeze the trigger and as soon as I hear the rifle crack the buck goes down in my scope . He's not moving . WOW ! It's done ! High fives we are going to come home with meat ! It was a joint effort in brining down the deer . We are still not sure what the heck happened with my first shot , but my neighbours shot went through the lungs .

I'm going to try and post up some pics .

It was a great trip !
Arctic Lake

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 02:58 PM
Thanks WF ! I just did it !
Arctic Lake

when that happens hit your back button and copy it then open the site again and paste it !

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 03:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Aj2oWA0.jpg (https://imgur.com/Aj2oWA0)

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 03:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Qz22HNK.jpg (https://imgur.com/Qz22HNK)

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 03:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/15I5ZNl.jpg (https://imgur.com/15I5ZNl)

WesHarm
02-18-2021, 03:16 PM
Great story Arctic Lake!!! Im still searchin for that first deer myself.... i just need to get out more i think!!!

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 03:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wHjSdiR.jpg (https://imgur.com/wHjSdiR)

xlcc
02-18-2021, 08:06 PM
Happy hunters!

Weatherby Fan
02-18-2021, 08:08 PM
Great story and nice buck ArcticLake, thanks for sharing buddy, looks like you had a great trip !

REMINGTON JIM
02-18-2021, 08:41 PM
Excellent Buddy - Congrats again on your first Buck ! Thxs for Sharing the storey Finally ! :smile: RJ

cameron0518
02-18-2021, 09:06 PM
Congratulations. Good write up

REMINGTON JIM
02-18-2021, 09:25 PM

You Bring in a Butcher to tie up those roast's ? LOL :smile: How you cooking up them ? What seasoning ? What Temperature and for how long ? RJ

Arctic Lake
02-18-2021, 09:45 PM
Ha Ha RJ ! The butcher was slow , he said he was not used to cutting without all his PPE , mesh glove , boning apron . Don’t know if I will use him again . LOL .To be honest we have not cooked a roast yet ,just steak, stew and ground venison . Cooked the steaks medium rare with Keg Steak Spice , delicious ! I will post up the first roast meal in this thread when we do one ! I’m a happy fella and my better half loves it as well !
Arctic Lake

dru88
02-19-2021, 07:47 AM
Thanks for sharing your story with us looks like you got yourself a nice buck especially for your first. Let us know when those roasts are cooked and ready we can have a old fashion tastings (social distanced of course). Haha in all seriousness congratulations Arctic hope that was the fist of many.

Norwestalta
02-19-2021, 10:05 AM
Great story, funny thread and love the coloring on those horns.

Weatherby Fan
02-19-2021, 10:15 AM

Funny my roasts never look that good when I chop a deer up !

Arctic Lake
02-19-2021, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the nice replies fellas ! It was a really good trip , the deer was a bonus !
Arctic Lake

todbartell
02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
great story, thanks for taking the time to post it ! Congrats on your first buck

REMINGTON JIM
02-19-2021, 12:29 PM
We will have to get you up to Kammy this year so you can shoot a Whitey with your WhiteTail model R700 ! :D RJ

Arctic Lake
02-19-2021, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the invite RJ ! I just might have to do that !
Arctic Lake

We will have to get you up to Kammy this year so you can shoot a Whitey with your WhiteTail model R700 ! :D RJ

wildcatter
02-20-2021, 12:41 AM
This is my best mulie buck, I shot it in the Yalakom many years ago.
Never had it measured, but the distance between the tips on top is 20"
and the ones below is 21 1/4" the circumference of the bases are 6" and 6 1/8"

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/IMG_20210219_231526531_2_.jpg

Arctic Lake
02-21-2021, 10:59 AM
That's quite a rack !
Arctic Lake

This is my best mulie buck, I shot it in the Yalakom many years ago.
Never had it measured, but the distance between the tips on top is 20"
and the ones below is 21 1/4" the circumference of the bases are 6" and 6 1/8"

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/IMG_20210219_231526531_2_.jpg

Arctic Lake
02-21-2021, 11:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BIIYbuel.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/I5NL6fNl.jpg

IronNoggin
02-21-2021, 11:14 AM
Better late than never as they say!

Cool story, and a very fine buck for your first.
Congrats indeed, and thanks for finally getting around to the telling...

Cheers,
Nog

Arctic Lake
02-21-2021, 11:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/sgxjt0Vl.jpg

Arctic Lake
02-21-2021, 11:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QQiijXal.jpg?1

RackStar
02-21-2021, 11:33 AM
Nice first buck man

Maglic
02-21-2021, 11:35 AM
Great Muley Quest ending.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
It looks like something's cooking today, are we invited?

wildcatter
02-21-2021, 12:14 PM

Nice collection!

Weatherby Fan
02-21-2021, 12:20 PM
Very cool A.L., I like the Euro mounts, I also had mine for this year done the same.

Arctic Lake
02-21-2021, 12:23 PM
^^^^^^^^. Thank you for the kind replies fellas !
Arctic Lake