PDA

View Full Version : Hultafors, Silky Saws, White River knifes, Tormek Sharpeners

AXEMAN.ca
09-19-2020, 01:00 PM
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce www.Axeman.ca to your forum. We are located in BC and supply quality tools for Outdoorsmen, hunters and arborists. Our Silky Saws are reviewed one of the top hand saws to carry. The Silky saws have blades with large teeth for trees and branches and fine teeth which make great bone saws. Our Hultafors Axes need no introduction and are known to be incredibly well made and razor sharp. We have optional sheaths, grinding stones, flints and much more on our webpage. Out other major Brand is Tormek sharpeners which do incredible things to any old blade or axe. Also we would like to support your page and especially draw more youth into exploring our incredible hunting opportunities in our province. If any Moderators would like to contact me I would be happy to donate some tools for draws or promotions.
Feel free to contact me at any time at info@axeman.ca

Thanks and have a great hunting season

adriaticum
09-19-2020, 01:44 PM
Excellent!

REMINGTON JIM
09-19-2020, 01:57 PM
Very Nice line of Products ! :wink: RJ

AXEMAN.ca
09-19-2020, 02:44 PM
Thanks adriaticum,
we have lots of new high quality products coming online soon!

AXEMAN.ca
09-19-2020, 02:45 PM
Very Nice line of Products ! :wink: RJ
Thanks a lot RJ

goatdancer
09-19-2020, 04:04 PM
Wow. That is a great line of high end products. I'll definitely be ordering a few .

Steeleco
09-19-2020, 04:06 PM
FYI The member approached me about sponsorship. I directed him to Marc as he is the sites owner.
Thanks HB and welcome

AXEMAN.ca
09-19-2020, 05:17 PM
FYI The member approached me about sponsorship. I directed him to Marc as he is the sites owner.
Thanks HB and welcome
Hi Steeleco,
Yes I reached out to Marc and hope to hear back from him soon.

AXEMAN.ca
09-20-2020, 09:24 AM
Hello everyone,
Last night this hunting community had me thinking. This interst in my company was incredible and I don't take that for granted. I would like to offer a promo coupon to all the huntingbc members as a thank you. This will get you FREE SHIPPING as that's a promo I'm already doing and 10% OFF your purchases of Hultafors axes or Silky Saws products at www.AXEMAN.ca (http://www.AXEMAN.ca) until the end of September.
So how do you claim this coupon?

Go to www.AXEMAN.ca (http://www.AXEMAN.ca)
Add as much or as little to your basket you like....But more is better :) then off to the Checkout
Confirm your items. fill in your email and "agree to Terms and Conditions"
below the TOTAL you will click the line "Have a promo coupon? Redeem your coupon" chick this and type HUNTINGBC
This will add your discount to the Silky Saw and Hultafors items in your cart
Continue to Checkout filling in your shipping and delivery
Then be sure to click "FREE SHIPPING" then "Continue" to payment information and Boom your done.
I will send your items out at noon the following day.
Any questions feel free to email me at info@axeman.ca

Thanks again for your support and have a great hunting season

xfactor
09-20-2020, 09:58 AM
@HarveyB do you have a storefront? or is this an online only business? great product line!

AXEMAN.ca
09-20-2020, 10:59 AM
Hi xfactor,
The costs of high quality tools and the import fees associated would make a retail space almost impossible if I was planing on making a profit. Believe it or not there is a only a portion of the population who appreciate quality tools. This limits our local market base so we have chosen to keep our business online and run it from our family farm in Langley BC. The products we carry are known to be the best and a simple youtube search of the top hatchet or best survival saw will lead you to Hultafors and silky saws. Then the question becomes is which one suits your specific use the best. Our website should give plenty of options from a 4.5lbs Agdor Felling axe to a 900g hatchet and everything in between. I have also added check boxes under each axe description to add a weaver leather sheath, Grinding stone or an extra handle if you like. We will be adding some more high quality tools in the next week or so. I'm just waiting for the shipments to arrive. If you feel im missing anything on site please let me know and I will see what I can do to add that product. Email me any time at info@axeman.ca

@HarveyB do you have a storefront? or is this an online only business? great product line!

IslandWanderer
09-20-2020, 11:33 AM
I'm tempted to buy the trekker or mini- always wanted a small hatchet. Don't need one, but like them. Have a wetterlings forest axe I like.

Elkhound
09-20-2020, 05:41 PM
Hi Steeleco,
Yes I reached out to Marc and hope to hear back from him soon.

I have also contacted Marc about you so hopefully he gets on it.
Welcome to HBC

Dont hesitate to contact Steeleco or myself if you need anything

AXEMAN.ca
09-20-2020, 06:47 PM
I have also contacted Marc about you so hopefully he gets on it.
Welcome to HBC

Dont hesitate to contact Steeleco or myself if you need anything

Thanks Elkhound