PDA

View Full Version : Camping lillooet

Huss
09-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Work is ruining my hunting career!! Got last minute call to work in lillooet. Taking my trailer but campgrounds are full for the weekend. Any spots close to park a holiday trailer? I don’t know the area any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Huntingtyler123
09-03-2020, 02:11 PM
No not really unless you know someone up there. Duffy lake has some campgrounds but are out of the way for what your wanting. You can try parking at seton lake parking lot ? Not sure if there is overnight parking there anymore due to covid

juiceterboost
09-03-2020, 02:46 PM
no overnight parking there. I would try the Cayoosh Creek Campground if you explain that you are here for work they may allow you to use it. there are some contractors staying there currently.

Huss
09-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Yeah I found one close. Everyone is booked for the weekends so I would have to move all the time. I got a pretty good spot for what I’m doing. Going to glass some sheep tonight hopefully lol. Thanks for the responses.

Huss
09-04-2020, 11:29 AM
Yeah I found one close. Everyone is booked for the weekends so I would have to move all the time. I got a pretty good spot for what I’m doing. Going to glass some sheep tonight hopefully lol. Thanks for the responses.

Redthies
09-04-2020, 01:54 PM
If you end up in Fraser Cove, talk to Peter the owner. That guy has taken some AMAZING mule deer in his time. A bunch of my friends hunt with him and the photos are inspiring!

walks with deer
09-04-2020, 03:48 PM
being in liloutte in hunting season is not a bad thing.

Huntingtyler123
09-04-2020, 06:07 PM
Go to old airport gardens across from the winery. That’s my father in law. The best fresh produce there from the farm. Keep you healthy for work and hunting ;) haha

srupp
09-04-2020, 06:39 PM
Go to old airport gardens across from the winery. That’s my father in law. The best fresh produce there from the farm. Keep you healthy for work and hunting ;) haha

Hi Tylor..gone in AM.for 40 days..ya in the fiberglass tent..lol
Did you get married ? To the same guy ? Lol.
Enjoy your hunt.
Will chat late oct.hi to James..
Cheers Bro
S

REMINGTON JIM
09-04-2020, 06:56 PM
Hi Tylor..gone in AM.for 40 days..ya in the fiberglass tent..lol
Did you get married ? To the same guy ? Lol.
Enjoy your hunt.
Will chat late oct.hi to James..
Cheers Bro
S

Thats a LOT of food to pack to FEED you for 40 days and 40 Nights similar to the ARK ! :D lol RJ

srupp
09-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Thats a LOT of food to pack to FEED you for 40 days and 40 Nights similar to the ARK ! :D lol RJ

Lol thanks Jim..yes it is a lot..ever nook cranny filled..biggest issue is water..have 40 gallons of water in jugs,bottles..Susan has agreed to come visit late Sept with fresh bolona..bread..water..
Lots of tins of soup.
A member here I sent in for 2 days scouting trip..
He saw.. 4 BIG MULIES...one pushing 30 inch rack..seen a massive bull elk..350 inch class..then a gronk...of a black bear..7 footer..harvested that..not bad for 2 days..
RJ..I can't do much in Williams lake. .might as well deer hunt?
Then the Moose Mafia join me late Sept for 2 weeks of hunting the moose rut..2 tags..however long or if..season ends Oct 14....2 days to clean up..leave it better than we found it..pack..home..
Lol just bought a pig..so Esmerelda will form sausage..bacon..steaks..
Will check in with Susan daily with Globalstar Gen x..
Havery a great season too RJ..ET..ALL..
Srupp

Huntingtyler123
09-04-2020, 07:34 PM
Best of luck to you my friend! Have a great trip! I can’t wait to hear about it when your back. Didn’t get married to James haha but yes I’m married now since July. My wife makes fun of us for hunting together hahaha. We will have some stories to share come October !
tyler

Rob Chipman
09-04-2020, 07:34 PM
"He saw.. 4 BIG MULIES...one pushing 30 inch rack..seen a massive bull elk..350 inch class..then a gronk...of a black bear..7 footer..harvested that..not bad for 2 days.."

GPS coordinates please.... :-)

Redthies
09-04-2020, 09:05 PM
Shoot straight srupp!

REMINGTON JIM
09-05-2020, 06:58 AM
"He saw.. 4 BIG MULIES...one pushing 30 inch rack..seen a massive bull elk..350 inch class..then a gronk...of a black bear..7 footer..harvested that..not bad for 2 days.."

GPS coordinates please.... :-)

I have those GPS #'s For Sale $$ - pm me Only Please :lol: RJ

Huss
09-05-2020, 07:24 AM
Have been trying to get some glass on sheep but it’s tough country to glass compared to what I’m used too