PDA

View Full Version : end of an Era, beginning of a new one

Deaddog
10-16-2007, 05:08 PM
We were privledged to be Guy Scott's last commercial trip of his career, Guy has become a good friend over the years and he will be missed, I would like to thank him for his years of service to the resident hunters. I believe I may have even saw a tear (from him) when he turned his last corner on the tuchodi!!Congrats to Kevin for stepping in and taking over, looking forward to many more years up the Tuchodi!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/jtglaicar/ElkTrip70.jpg

BCLongshot
10-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow

I hope this guy writes a book !!!

Marc
10-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Well the only good thing I can say about his retirement is now I'll probably finally get the chance to meet him on the Island as he's usually gone for the majority of the year up north.

Guy Scott has been a great Sponsor of the site for the past couple years and hopefully now he can spend more time on the site.

Enjoy your retirement Guy!

Marc.

Steeleco
10-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Congrats on your retirement, maybe now it's time to take a trip on the river from the other side of the console. Enjoy.

358mag
10-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Congrads on your retirement Guy hope you enuff $$$$$$ let over after the Goverment rape's you on the sale of your Jet Boat operation to buy us a few happy pop's at the next Wild Sheep Fund Raiser.

MtnBoy
10-24-2007, 10:03 AM
I just got back from visiting Guy on the Island. Wow! Guy looks more relaxed than I've ever seen him!