PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Draws

Springer
07-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Alberta draws are out...Any BC folks coming to Alberta for some hunts this year .....

Rieber
07-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Nope - we're no longer going to be able to transport hunting rifles soon. And your deer are a little sick over there. I personally don't think out-of-province wild game should be brought into BC.

I'n a weird way I hope Covid restrictions don't allow cross border hunting this year. Just my personal opinion - don't shoot me for it. It was much better when the deer and people weren't infected with disease and virus.

butcher
07-07-2020, 09:16 PM
Good lord.

Springer
07-09-2020, 07:57 AM
Rieber can you expand on this ? Is there something we don't know about? I haven't read anything about people getting sick from Alberta Deer ?

fuzzybiscuit
07-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Someone's undies are a bit tight me thinks...

Wild Images
07-10-2020, 09:05 AM
Nothing for me but coming out for Whitetail and help with moose draw

Blacktail
07-10-2020, 05:02 PM
I got both does and cow elk

Springer
07-11-2020, 11:03 PM
Right on Fellas. Ya i never pulled any draw tags. Im gonna help my Oldest son on his Bull Elk draw close to home and my Oldest Grandson just past his hunter training , looking forward to hunting with him as well.
Hunting with some BC Friends in September . Hopefully the fall is a little drier but man is there gonna be some Antler growth with the available feed this year. I have been out watching the Canola fields lately and admiring some nice Mulies....

srupp
07-12-2020, 04:31 PM
Right on Fellas. Ya i never pulled any draw tags. Im gonna help my Oldest son on his Bull Elk draw close to home and my Oldest Grandson just past his hunter training , looking forward to hunting with him as well.
Hunting with some BC Friends in September . Hopefully the fall is a little drier but man is there gonna be some Antler growth with the available feed this year. I have been out watching the Canola fields lately and admiring some nice Mulies....

Hmmm just chomping at the bit to get back to Alberta with Phil and phamilly"..
Whitetail..mule..pronghorn..have the priority for moose.l soon. ..
Steven