PDA

View Full Version : Hunting LEH..licenses online

srupp
07-02-2020, 12:28 PM
Hmm..so ordered bear tag..hunting licenses online..went flawlessly..in and done 10 minutes..da da
so WON LEH moose draw..group hunt..
Today went online today and ordered MOOSE tag..and mule deer tag. .
Again flawless. .in and done in 5 minutes including receipt. .
I vocally announce when stuff doesn't work..
This worked very very well..even for computer challenged individuals..lol
now wait for actual licenses..but lots of time.
Cheers
Srupp

Bigdoggdon
07-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Hey Steven

Remember, for an LEH shared hunt you need to print off the kill report page for each group member so that you can record "1st moose killed by..." "2nd moose killed by..." And have the pages on you with your tags

BDD

srupp
07-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Hey Steven

Remember, for an LEH shared hunt you need to print off the kill report page for each group member so that you can record "1st moose killed by..." "2nd moose killed by..." And have the pages on you with your tags

BDD

great point..thank you..I did print off mine and will ensure the rest print their page.thank you for your kind suggestion.
Cheers
Steven going moose hunting WITH chance to harvest a bull moose..giggle

RyoTHC
07-02-2020, 01:13 PM
great point..thank you..I did print off mine and will ensure the rest print their page.thank you for your kind suggestion.
Cheers
Steven going moose hunting WITH chance to harvest a bull moose..giggle

wait. You actually pull the trigger as well? Something about this doesn’t sound right... I thought you just lived vicariously through everyone else ;).

where and when is your draw sir !??

Bugle M In
07-02-2020, 02:16 PM
The only thing that doesn't work well is "not being selected as a winner for leh":p
I guess I am just going to have to figure out "how to hack the system".

srupp
07-02-2020, 02:29 PM
wait. You actually pull the trigger as well? Something about this doesn’t sound right... I thought you just lived vicariously through everyone else ;).

where and when is your draw sir !??

I do live vicariously through others success..but got nice mule deer last fall,beautiful Auburn black bear last month..yes there are 4 hunters 2 tags..I got a chance .helped 2 of the others get their moose..2 years ago..soooooo, lol
Srupp

northof49
07-02-2020, 05:14 PM
The only thing that doesn't work well is "not being selected as a winner for leh":p
I guess I am just going to have to figure out "how to hack the system".

maybe browningboy has a few tips on that:wink:

tyreguy
07-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Reading the tag thing got me thinking..........Shared hunts for 4 are for 2 moose tags but all hunters in the group have to have a species licence. Its ok when you're in an area with a GOS but say Reg 5 with only LEH.........just got me thinking how it sells tags for the Gov't if say the group does 1 hunt in the fall for moose.

Oh ya - congrats on the LEH. You deserve to get one once in a while considering all the help you give.

RyoTHC
07-02-2020, 05:34 PM
I do live vicariously through others success..but got nice mule deer last fall,beautiful Auburn black bear last month..yes there are 4 hunters 2 tags..I got a chance .helped 2 of the others get their moose..2 years ago..soooooo, lol
Srupp

when did you say your hunt was , and what zone ? Road goes both ways so if you need any help, even once the moose is down don’t hesitate to contact ! I have lots of time off and many more miles on these boots ^^

srupp
07-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Hmm our hunt is Oct 1...14th..prime rut...
our hunt is 5..02..can leave the house dragging the travel trailer..and be in the place I want to make base camp..to hunt out of.in 1 hour. Staying local..plumb local..
Still have to find buck expert moose juice..I will go to drug store to buy tampons.inexpensive aroma scent dispensers..lol

thank you for the kind offer however these other 3 guys are 1/2 my age and all incredibly fit..proper term is Sherpa" friends.

Steven

eatram
07-02-2020, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=northof49;2184807]maybe browningboy has a few tips on that:wink:

Wink #threadpostdate

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?158566-Upper-Pitt-River-Elk-Questions&highlight=browningboy

Moose63
07-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Mmmmmm.....Good Luck Rupp....

srthomas75
07-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Its ok when you're in an area with a GOS but say Reg 5 with only LEH.........just got me thinking how it sells tags for the Gov't if say the group does 1 hunt in the fall for moose.

I think this scenario is pretty normal for guys that travel from the island or lower mainland. What exactly did you mean by your post?

Arctic Lake
07-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Best of luck Steven !
Arctic Lake

srupp
07-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Hmmm my moose tag, and mule deer tag arrived in the mail from my online ordering last week.
all in all a very good experience.predictable, easy, fast, and the results here.
Cheers
Steven
Now to buy something online....

Rotorwash
07-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Congrats on the 5-2 moose draw! Is the horsefly bridge still there? We were up that way when the water was rising and it looked close then.

Where did you end up finding the buck expert spray?... I cant seem to find the natural stuff these days

srupp
07-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Hmm the Horsefly bridge was still up last I heard..raining again today.
yes pretty stoked for moose draw in 5.02..it's a group hunt.the other 3 are great guys helped them get 4 moose in past couple years.they are young and strong...great Sherpa material.
I actually lucked out this year on the moose juice..I HIGHLY recommend BUCK EXPERT..brand..the stuff I get is " mares urine" so it's horse pee from a mare in heat.
The new regs say it can't be from a moose, deer, Caribou etc..so it must be either completely synthetic chemical made..or mares urine..not real moose product.it was put in place to help limit eliminate CWD. ..unfortunately CWD is not spread through urine..and horses are not susceptible to CWD"
I purchased mine at Chilcotin guns in Williams lake.. $ 17 for 1 litre. .only need 200 ml ..so we have lots..I use it all never try and keep it till next year..oxidation renders it useless for next year..
Siwash sports in Chilliwack has some..Canadian tire stores sell it..non in stock at CT in WL...Cabelas sells it
Cheers
Srupp

Rotorwash
07-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Thanks! I'll try chilcotin

srupp
07-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Hmmm lol...sounds like I got hosed.. $17 for 1 liter of horse pee..just sounds weird. .

Steven

walks with deer
07-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Reading the tag thing got me thinking..........Shared hunts for 4 are for 2 moose tags but all hunters in the group have to have a species licence. Its ok when you're in an area with a GOS but say Reg 5 with only LEH.........just got me thinking how it sells tags for the Gov't if say the group does 1 hunt in the fall for moose.

Oh ya - congrats on the LEH. You deserve to get one once in a while considering all the help you give.

wow 40 bucks.

Rotorwash
07-12-2020, 09:50 AM
And I thought they used all that pee for PMS pills