PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Synopsis for 2020/2022 out

silveragent
07-01-2020, 09:59 AM
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sports-recreation-arts-and-culture/outdoor-recreation/fishing-and-hunting/hunting/regulations/2020-2022/hunting-trapping-synopsis-2020-2022.pdf

I don't see a big change in bag limit or any big change for waterfowling at least in Region 2 Lower Mainland.

Canadas have four separate seasons upcoming now. I already set calendars for all of the seasons for me.

Daily Bag Limits for region 2:

Brant 3
Ducks 8
Canadas 10
Snows 15

And they warn about the upcoming change for youth days that harmonizes with the Migratory Bird federal regs.

mastercaster
07-01-2020, 11:56 AM
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/sports-recreation-arts-and-culture/outdoor-recreation/fishing-and-hunting/hunting/regulations/2020-2022/hunting-trapping-synopsis-2020-2022.pdf

I don't see a big change in bag limit or any big change for waterfowling at least in Region 2 Lower Mainland.

Canadas have four separate seasons upcoming now. I already set calendars for all of the seasons for me.
Daily Bag Limits for region 2:

Brant 3
Ducks 8
Canadas 10
Snows 15

And they warn about the upcoming change for youth days that harmonizes with the Migratory Bird federal regs.

4 Canada goose seasons has been the norm the last few years.

silveragent
07-01-2020, 01:25 PM
4 Canada goose seasons has been the norm the last few years.

I guess I haven't noticed as previously I'd been all about ducks and snowies

bchunter181
07-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Greetings from the new crossbow world in BC. New definition of a crossbow.

"Crossbow - means a bow fixed across a stock with a groove for the arrow or bolt and a mechanism for holding and releasing the string. (NOTE: The use of crossbows is permitted during special bow only seasons.)"

yah dont really understand why they changed that as for example the changes to moose in 7b from oct 1 to 15 is bow only doesnt say if it is special bow or not. just says bow and when you go to the definition of bow it says means a longbow or crossbow so kinda messy there!