PDA

View Full Version : empty freezer

Dale
10-14-2007, 08:40 PM
well, my elk trip got cancelled due to a broken down truck. ended up taking a short trip up to cache creek for some big mulies. no such luck, only bears and cows. came back towards kelowna for a day to try my luck on a spike fork moose. ended up seeing one within 20 minutes, however didn't hang around long enough for a shot and we couldn't find him after that. all in all it was a great sight seeing trip. seen some game, no shots fired but hey that's why they call it hunting and not killing.

mark
10-14-2007, 09:59 PM
20 minutes hunting Kelowna and you saw a spike-fork bull moose???? Ive been hunting here for 9 years and havnt seen one! You do have luck!

Dale
10-14-2007, 10:03 PM
yup he was standing right on the road. however he didn't stand there long enough. we also saw a big cow in the same area about 20 minutes later in a big swamp. he's still alive so i guess he has the luck this time.

dave_fras
10-15-2007, 04:42 AM
u wanna hear luck!.. my uncle got one 2 mornings ago..... then they went back up for a evening hunt just to try and find a little buck for my aunt to shoot.... and the drilled another immature int he same cut block!... i call that luck!