PDA

View Full Version : Week off work couldent have gone any better

Deerwhacker
10-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Well what a busy week its been for me going something like this..
Friday 11pm, leave for prince george
Saterday 6pm, arive at where we where planning on camping to discover a moose is standing there..boom
Sunday,finish dealing with moose head home
Monday, waste time due to trailer bearing blown ,get home 7pm
Tuesday,butcher moose buy new freezer:razz:
Wensday,make moose burger then after paying to see the canucks embarrass themselves decide to make my way to the big white christian vally area for my whitetail leh
Thursday, arrive at sun up see nothing much all day untill 11pm when i see a couple of white flags running from the truck ,hop out of the truck give them a long steady whistle which stops them in full flight broadside ..boom dropes like a sac of hammers,deal with dear head home
today, butcher deer ,make hamburger
In the end my freezere's nice and full and now i have time to get to some coho fishing and duckhunting:smile:

jaeger
10-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Sounds to me like the hunting gods are on your side!!!:D
Enjoy the good eats!

RMG
10-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Congrats, sounds like a couple of well planned trips.

Th0r
10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh my god ! Have u checked ure a** for horseshoes:razz: Good for U

The Dawg
10-12-2007, 08:20 PM
You forgot one detail-

Friday- getting all of HBC choked cause you had incredible luck and didnt post pics ;)

valleycowboy
10-12-2007, 08:57 PM
definately a good trip!!!!
the only part that you may want to change......"Thursday, arrive at sun up see nothing much all day untill 11pm when i see a couple of white flags running from the truck ,hop out of the truck give them a long steady whistle which stops them in full flight broadside ..boom dropes like a sac of hammers,deal with dear head home"
lmao,little dark at 11PM,lol.

Deerwhacker
10-13-2007, 12:14 AM
definately a good trip!!!!
the only part that you may want to change......"Thursday, arrive at sun up see nothing much all day untill 11pm when i see a couple of white flags running from the truck ,hop out of the truck give them a long steady whistle which stops them in full flight broadside ..boom dropes like a sac of hammers,deal with dear head home"
lmao,little dark at 11PM,lol.
lol sry 11am

no pics of the deer cause im sure everyone knows what a whitetail doe looks like and the moose pics are on another thread http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15707

Avalanche123
10-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Well done! Nice pics in the other link. I have the same calibre as your Dad. Sweet "little" rifle! (I only keep mine around for meat packign purposes if I were ever to get so lucky and connect with my bow!)

Sometimes you have to be good to be lucky too!:-)

BCLongshot
10-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Excellent !!!

Looks like you had a good bloody time.

Congratulations your hooked big time !