PDA

View Full Version : Ccfr

Darcy
05-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Regardless what your stance is or if you were effected on Trudeaus announcement I encourage everyone here to fight back and join the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights. Worthwhile $40 for a one year membership to help fight for our rights.
Every hunter and firearm owner needs to come together while we still have numbers

Arctic Lake
05-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Been advocating that for awhile now ! I know some don’t like to put everything out there for all to see but it would be good if you are a member to post it in your Signature line !
Arctic Lake

Regardless what your stance is or if you were effected on Trudeaus announcement I encourage everyone here to fight back and join the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights. Worthwhile $40 for a one year membership to help fight for our rights.
Every hunter and firearm owner needs to come together while we still have numbers

Knute
05-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Agreed, membership acquired.

Senior rate = better late than never

Ride Red
05-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Some would rather spend $40 on beer and complain, rather than support a cause who are front and center.

IronNoggin
05-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Renewed. And offered to help in any way I can.
Also getting involved with another initiative about to be launched, writing speaking points for those with a LOT more "camera appeal" than I'll ever have.

Cheers,
Nog

rageous
05-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Got a membership this morning aswell.

igojuone
05-03-2020, 03:06 PM
If only everyone would get on board.

Huntingtyler123
05-03-2020, 03:41 PM
I’ll be getting a membership, thank you for the post.

Arctic Lake
05-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Keep us posted Nog !
Arctic Lake

Renewed. And offered to help in any way I can.
Also getting involved with another initiative about to be launched, writing speaking points for those with a LOT more "camera appeal" than I'll ever have.

Cheers,
Nog

Phila
05-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Signed up.

Arctic Lake
05-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Wow this is good , let’s keep it up ! Pass it on on and on ! I’m going to try and get a few fellas signed up tomorrow . Like mentioned how many spend the membership price on beer . Just cut back on few to pay for the membership !
Arctic Lake

Huntingtyler123
05-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Agreed. I purchased it just now, easy as pie. Will be passing this along to my friends

RyoTHC
05-03-2020, 04:36 PM
Purchased for both us here...

Bigdoggdon
05-03-2020, 09:24 PM
Been a member since 2017. Came across some of Rod's education videos on YouTube one day found him to be a really well spoken advocate, signed up a few days later.

AlpineStalker
05-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Got a membership.

KBC
05-04-2020, 05:55 AM
Got the family membership

Ride Red
05-04-2020, 06:06 AM
Great job, keep it coming!!!

WhiteTailAB
05-04-2020, 06:36 AM
I can't stand tracey nor how the ccfr censors on facebook, so for that I can never buy another membership. She's not the best person for the job, she's been at it how long?! And has does exactly what with out money other than make a fool of herself. Nope.

IronNoggin
05-04-2020, 01:57 PM
I can't stand tracey nor how the ccfr censors on facebook, so for that I can never buy another membership. She's not the best person for the job, she's been at it how long?! And has does exactly what with out money other than make a fool of herself. Nope.

She makes one hell of a lot better spokesman for us than you do. :wink:

Reality...
Nog

BOBBYTHEBULL
05-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Done! This is just the beginning with this regime unfortunately.

mcmullmar
05-04-2020, 02:48 PM
I signed up this past weekend

stan
05-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Ya I can’t listen to the woman, unfortunate because rod comes across very professional.Wilson needs to go before I donate again.

Darcy
05-04-2020, 07:44 PM
Ya I can’t listen to the woman, unfortunate because rod comes across very professional.Wilson needs to go before I donate again.

That's a fair statement until then maybe consider joining some of the other firearm rights groups

WhiteTailAB
05-04-2020, 08:25 PM
She makes one hell of a lot better spokesman for us than you do. :wink:

Reality...
Nog

She does more damage than I do too.

86k20
05-04-2020, 10:11 PM
already a member. From what I have seen the CCFR is doing more than any other group. Like the individuals or not they are fighting for all of us. More than anyone on here bitching is doing for us.

rageous
05-05-2020, 06:07 AM
^ I totally agree. I’ve got 12 people to sign up so far. Go CCFR !

Ron.C
05-05-2020, 12:00 PM
already a member, but just made another $100 contribution and am inquiring about public rallies and protests of this ridiculous Liberal action.

piss and moan on HBC and other social media all you like. Shit or get off the pot boys and girls. We can all do better and need to get involved.

IronNoggin
05-05-2020, 01:14 PM
She does more damage than I do too.

https://www.tnof.ca/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ROFLMAO.gif

triggerhappy
05-05-2020, 03:57 PM
I have been a member for a couple years now. Hope more people join.

Arctic Lake
05-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Ron I agree that a few rallies would not be a bad idea . But then how would that take place with the government not wanting us to gather in large groups . The public would be all over us on that ! Also ,We would need to change the face of us and not have us show up in our cammo gear. Any ideas ?
Arctic Lake

already a member, but just made another $100 contribution and am inquiring about public rallies and protests of this ridiculous Liberal action.

piss and moan on HBC and other social media all you like. Shit or get off the pot boys and girls. We can all do better and need to get involved.

sthdslayer
05-06-2020, 08:33 AM
I think the best thing we can do in the short term is find away to educate the general public in a simple easy to understand format what the existing gun laws are. And show the public where the real threat lies

Ron.C
05-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Ron I agree that a few rallies would not be a bad idea . But then how would that take place with the government not wanting us to gather in large groups . The public would be all over us on that ! Also ,We would need to change the face of us and not have us show up in our cammo gear. Any ideas ?
Arctic Lake

Individual protests themselves dont need to be comprised of a large number of people, but there needs to be a large number of protests that force people to take notice. The Wet'suwet'en support protests clearly illustrated that.

And why do we need to change the face of who we are? If you are a businessman, farmer,student, redneck dont care. Show up in whatever attire you choose, but show up.

There are 2 issues here. The Liberal abuse of the OIC and the resulting attack on law obiding firearms owners. What makes us any different than the miriad of environmental protesters that exercise their freedom to protest what they believe in. Like it or not, here is your answer. They as a group have the conviction to take action and exercise their right to protest.

fozzy
05-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Got a family membership for the two of us Dec, 2019 8)

bcsteve
05-06-2020, 12:58 PM
Court challenge incoming!!

https://youtu.be/_nHoD3DXaXQ

Ron.C
05-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Court challenge incoming!!

https://youtu.be/_nHoD3DXaXQ

Awesome!!!

Drillbit
05-06-2020, 01:56 PM
That's great news

Rackmastr
05-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Purchased mine today!

dropinvancouver
05-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Just joined.

WestCoastGuyBC
05-06-2020, 02:28 PM
CCFR is the most proactive pro-firearms organization I've dealt with. I hope ALL hunters, sport shooters and firearms enthusists can disband their divisions and join together to fight the Liberals on their agenda to remove firearms, hunting and our canadian heritage.
Sigh the E-Petition today to show your support!
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-2574

We have once chance, I hope its not too late!

whitlers
05-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Another member here. I hope they continue this fight.

Arctic Lake
05-06-2020, 06:30 PM
Ron I agree on your stance for sure ! I’m just trying to think of a way to get to the mainstream public on our side to see errors of this government !
Arctic Lake

Individual protests themselves dont need to be comprised of a large number of people, but there needs to be a large number of protests that force people to take notice. The Wet'suwet'en support protests clearly illustrated that.

And why do we need to change the face of who we are? If you are a businessman, farmer,student, redneck dont care. Show up in whatever attire you choose, but show up.

There are 2 issues here. The Liberal abuse of the OIC and the resulting attack on law obiding firearms owners. What makes us any different than the miriad of environmental protesters that exercise their freedom to protest what they believe in. Like it or not, here is your answer. They as a group have the conviction to take action and exercise their right to protest.

VLD43
05-06-2020, 10:21 PM
Ron I agree on your stance for sure ! I’m just trying to think of a way to get to the mainstream public on our side to see errors of this government !
Arctic Lake

Inform all you can that the Federal Government has just abused their responsibility to protect the public and ensure a safe society. They have made law abiding gun owners sacrificial lambs to give the appearance they are doing something about gun crime in the big cities. They have seized legally obtained property from law abiding citizens with no proof that this group committed any offence or violation of the rules. So why is the Government not going after the people who are committing these violent acts? The "Gang Bangers" and drug dealers, and those with mental health issues. Ask them how they would like it if the Government decided to seize all motor vehicles without compensation because of those who drive dangerously and cause accidents and death. Let them know that although this legislation may not effect them directly at present, that this sets precedent, and if the government can arbitrarily seize your assets and cancel the privileges of one group, then they can do it to another group. Ask them why the Government has neglected border security for so long, and allowed illegal firearms to enter the country. We need better funding for police officers and CBSA officers to combat these criminals. And finally, ask the people you converse with, when was the last time that they can remember when criminals in Canada followed or abided by any laws in this country, and therefore why would we need more gun control laws. Just some thoughts to consider. Your question is a target rich environment.

browningboy
05-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Just joined and donated as well, they need resources to make this fight!

Mr Conservation
05-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Joined a few days ago, and made a donation as well !!

Mr Conservation

wideopenthrottle
05-08-2020, 12:26 PM
re-upped about a month ago

blazing billy
05-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Just joined and donated

Shashlik
05-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Signed up myself as well as couple of friends.

Gun Dog
05-09-2020, 08:51 PM
I joined today.

Don't expect any support from the media. They're lining up at the COVID trough for their money. Once the government owns the media the only truth is the government truth.

Rotorwash
05-09-2020, 11:22 PM
Renewed mine again, proud to say my ccfr membership number is in the 30s. Rod and his crew are fighting the good fight

Arctic Lake
05-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Keep it going fellas , keep it going !
Arctic Lake

Arctic Lake
05-11-2020, 07:57 AM
Just noticed YouTube has a CCFR video on how to get your Firearms License . Maybe that will draw some new members in .
Arctic Lake

xfactor
05-11-2020, 01:59 PM
signed up and donated...myself and family

Arctic Lake
05-13-2020, 08:57 AM
Seems CCFR has got a couple of videos on YouTube .
Arctic Lake