PDA

View Full Version : Float plane trip question

jac
04-26-2020, 09:48 PM
Hey all

Im hoping this Covid will pass us by and we can get back to normal life. I have a plane booked for mid August to drop us off at a remote lake. My questions is can we start hiking to our camp spot once landed or do we have to wait 6 hours in the shoreline? Is hiking with all my hunting gear considered hunting? Thanks

Krico
04-26-2020, 10:40 PM
Hiking to your camp is not hunting, you are good to go. Just don’t hunt as defined on page 3 of the regs until your 6 hours is up.

jac
04-26-2020, 11:14 PM
Ok great thanks. I just want to make sure we are totally legal!!! If not we will just work on our tan at the beach for that afternoon and start in the morning !!

hntcrazy
04-27-2020, 09:57 AM
And dont spot anything from the plane as then you have to wait 24 hours .................

REMINGTON JIM
04-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Hey all

Im hoping this Covid will pass us by and we can get back to normal life. I have a plane booked for mid August to drop us off at a remote lake. My questions is can we start hiking to our camp spot once landed or do we have to wait 6 hours in the shoreline? Is hiking with all my hunting gear considered hunting? Thanks

What Game are you after ? RJ

jac
04-29-2020, 09:03 AM
Stone sheep