PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy spyderco pocket knives?

alpinedust
04-13-2020, 04:53 PM
Hello all! Can anyone please recommend me a store to buy a spyderco pocket knife? I am in the lower mainland, but I expect most stores will be closed at the moment and I will have to buy online. Thanks!!

Arctic Lake
04-13-2020, 04:55 PM
Warriors and Wonders. Or it may be the other way around .
Arctic Lake

blacksn95
04-13-2020, 05:07 PM
Warriors and wonders in Van.. they ship pretty quick

r106
04-13-2020, 05:27 PM
Interested as well might get a para2. Take a look at benchmade to, great blade and most have at least s30v like spydercos.

Keep your eye out on cgn too. A few spydercos on the equipment exchange blade forum. .

g2mike
04-13-2020, 09:32 PM
definitely warriors and wonders

Beachcomber
04-13-2020, 09:45 PM
Agree with all of the above. W&W. Worth looking on Blade HQ too as they sometimes have cool sprint runs we don’t see up here. Good videos too.

What model are you after?

alpinedust
04-15-2020, 07:46 PM
Agree with all of the above. W&W. Worth looking on Blade HQ too as they sometimes have cool sprint runs we don’t see up here. Good videos too.

What model are you after?

Was originally after the paramilitary 2 as it has great reviews. Was hoping to find some suggestions for local stores other than Warriors and Wonders to give my support, have experienced pretty bad customer service from them in the past.
Ended up buying a spyderco that another member on this site had for sale. Looking forward to getting it in the mail!! Thanks everyone for chiming in!

Arctic Lake
04-15-2020, 09:00 PM
Oh that’s unfortunate ! Only shopped in store and service was good . That said never had a problem that needed to be rectified .
Arctic Lake

Was originally after the paramilitary 2 as it has great reviews. Was hoping to find some suggestions for local stores other than Warriors and Wonders to give my support, have experienced pretty bad customer service from them in the past.
Ended up buying a spyderco that another member on this site had for sale. Looking forward to getting it in the mail!! Thanks everyone for chiming in!

twoSevenO
04-15-2020, 09:03 PM
Why would you buy one anywhere BUT online?!?

House of knives wanted like $289 for a Spyderco paramilitary. I got one on ebay (when dollar was on par!) For maybe $120

Been using it for 11 years now.

TARCHER
04-15-2020, 09:13 PM
exactly. there is alot of stuff for sale right now as we know when the going gets tough you do what you gotta do. I bought a as new zeiss spotting scope last week from a good guy in alberta and saved over a grand. ive been the guy selling before in tough times and glad there was someone buying, just dont take advantage, we all know what a fair price is