PDA

View Full Version : Glad I have a dog to help fill the void due to Covid19

mastercaster
04-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Now that we are somewhat limited to traveling locally, not to mention having to maintain a social distance luckily I have a a vacant school field around the corner that I can take Sako to for some retrieving maintenance.

https://youtu.be/MIKVHSpEN-g

adriaticum
04-08-2020, 07:18 AM
She is still playing
Nice dog!
I know that park

weatherby_man
04-08-2020, 07:21 AM
Nice pup, yes I am glad to have my dog as well during this time.

Downwindtracker2
04-08-2020, 09:28 AM
there is cartoon going round, dog," I 'm not doing anymore walks, 20 is too many."

deltawaterfowler
04-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Now that we are somewhat limited to traveling locally, not to mention having to maintain a social distance luckily I have a a vacant school field around the corner that I can take Sako to for some retrieving maintenance.

https://youtu.be/MIKVHSpEN-g

Great work!

I've been doing lots of training with Molly too. May as well since I have so much more free time right now. I'm currently working on the Double T and Pile drills with her.

I'll try and see if I can post a video as well.

alpinedust
04-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Awesome video! thanks for sharing

mastercaster
04-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Great work!

I've been doing lots of training with Molly too. May as well since I have so much more free time right now. I'm currently working on the Double T and Pile drills with her.

I'll try and see if I can post a video as well.

Ya, get some up!

I'd like to take and post more videos of some of my dog training but it's almost impossible to do a decent one when you're on your own. If it wasn't for my sister having to come over to pick up a box of groceries out of the back of my pick up that I'd gotten for her and taking the time to video that retrieving drill I wouldn't have even gotten this one.

Dutch
04-08-2020, 10:54 PM
I have 2 (lab & GSP) and they see the leashes and still go bananarama ,hope that we can recover when normalcy returns....