PDA

View Full Version : LEH partners drop out, now what?

MichelD
10-09-2007, 11:29 AM
I applied with three others for a shared LEH hunt that starts on Monday.

One dropped out already on health grounds and now a second guy is starting to say he might not be able to go either for some pressing personal reasons.

So that leaves two of us. That's fine for us two, we can do the hunting and the work and everything, but with four we were permitted to take two moose. Can we still take two?

I'd be more than satisfied with one moose between two or three of us, but I guess what I'd like to know is can only two of us still take two moose if we want to?

Gateholio
10-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes, you can take 2 moose. It's just liek the other 2 guys went wiht you, but didn't see a moose.

Frango
10-09-2007, 11:40 AM
The way I read it is, if some of the shared hunt hunters cant make it,all you need is there leh number and hunter number to be filled out on the form you recieved when you bag your moose or two.Bring their forms with you and fill them out as well.You have a draw for two moose.Ah to be that lucky???

Steeleco
10-09-2007, 06:24 PM
If it's a shared hunt, it's just two less people sharing. Have at'er, Good luck
We had this question a few months back when one member of the group passed away, IIRC they asked the question of officials and were told the same thing.

lip_ripper00
10-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Ok is it a shared hunt 2 persons or a group hunt 3-4?, ether way you should be good to go.

Will
10-09-2007, 07:58 PM
2 Moose/ 4 = 1/2 moose each.
2 Moose/ 2 = 1 Moose each.

Have Fun ;)

chinooker
10-11-2007, 09:56 PM
the way i read it is one preson one moose 2 people 2moose 3 or 4 people 2 moose give er and get er done!!!:-P