PDA

View Full Version : First Buck .

30-06
10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
got my first buck this morning .
went out to were i seen a buck yesterday night . a nice one which i shot at but no hit. walked up to where i shot at him and in the snow i seen no blood .
went to go back there this morning . found out a BIG PRICK dropped 2 large tree's over the road where we were lastnight. so we turned around and went into the cut block behind the one where we shot at that buck last night . driving up the road my brother stop's said there is some doe's . looking through my bino's he say's "Are the doe's looking at the bush " i was like ya. he said there must be a buck there.
so i look over and sure enough there he is . . had the scope on him for a while waiting for a good shot. finally i got a shot his him in the leg. i wasn't happen .
so i go up the hill after giving him time so he dosen't run away and then i would have never found him. i see him again down in a ravine 1 more shot right to the spine he is down.
he was doing "The Bacon" when i walked up to him and gave him one more . and that's all she wrote .
ill get some pic's here soon.
good little meat buck .
buy another tag for when i go upnorth moose/muley/whitey hunting hopefully get a bigger one

BCLongshot
10-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Good on ya

We've been carrying the chainsaw for those moments.

Iron-Head
10-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Or you just walk past them, Like you tell everyone else to do on this Forum.;-)

Sharkey
10-08-2007, 09:56 PM
The big guys are a thrill to get, but it's the little ones that taste soooo much better!

30-06
10-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Or you just walk past them, Like you tell everyone else to do on this Forum.;-)

i say walk if you dont knwo the area. but see i do . and i was going to walk when i got to the place were i was going. but see i could. so we went on a diffrent road to get to the back of the cut block . but we never made it there cuz i seen this one;-)

Iron-Head
10-09-2007, 11:29 PM
How are your marks in English?

30-06
10-09-2007, 11:44 PM
meh not to bad. not my most important subject but . i need to pass. never failed a subject.
but nice come back. really liked that one.:lol:
im not gunna sit here and waste my time arguing with you. i posted a thread on my first buck . u clearly have no life if your on a hunting forum trying to get in argument's

Derek_Erickson
10-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Its called "Internet Tough" Theres always someone tougher than you

Elkhound
10-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Be nice people. All of you.

Will
10-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Congrats on the Buck ! :smile:

Maybe fewer hunters in the Bush these days but some sure figure they got dibs on more of it........
Any Idiot I run into that falls trees onto roads is gonna get a shot in the pills...what if there was an emergency or something ? :-|

MIL720
10-10-2007, 09:47 AM
congrats 30-06 on your first buck.hope ya get the pics....

cowboy-up69
10-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Good job junior. Lets see the pics!

30-06
10-12-2007, 06:52 PM
got them on my comp. just dont know how to get them on here