PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all

franklin3
10-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey Everyone
I just want to say thanks for keeping me sane with all your pictures and stories..I am 22 and still in University in the states playing baseball..I shot my first Muley last year and I am hooked missed the Elk, Moose and Deer hunts this year and it sucks..big time..So I just wanted to say thanks and keep the stories and pics coming..

PS I get caught in class looking at this site and pics all the time the teachers are staring to wonder...8-)

daycort
10-08-2007, 12:56 PM
hey good for you. to get a invite to play ball in the states is pretty good. what position do you play? And are you from bc? YA, the stories have been pretty good this year, and i was glad to contribute.

daycort.

franklin3
10-08-2007, 01:00 PM
I play the middle inf SS and 2b..I am actually done my four years of college ball and I am going to Arizona to play in a Winter Pro League...Ya I am from BC was born in PG and grew up in North Delta but have always had the outdoors in my blood..fishing and hunting

BCLongshot
10-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Good for you !

I'm glad your missing it but enjoy yourself 'cause there are a lot of guys who'd love to be playin' ball how you are right now including me.

See ya when you get back...We'll save a few animals for ya

franklin3
10-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey thanks for leaving me some lol