PDA

View Full Version : Lost Walker hound

scembalf
01-31-2020, 11:38 AM
Goodmorning all, we have a lost female walker hound that was last seen around Champion Lakes turn off road please keep your eyes open she is 3 years old name of Lola thanks two5o two3one nineteen81

LBM
01-31-2020, 01:23 PM
Good luck hope you find her safe. There has been one missing in the EK for awhile now, the owner has put up a good reward for there
is thought that it may have been picked up.

Downtown
01-31-2020, 03:38 PM
I know how it feels and wish you and your Hound Luck and be reunited hopefully very soon !

When my hunting Dog is lost, I always leave a Jacket, Food and Water behind and check every Hour. Always worked out well even with Wolves around. If there is a Road and Traffic it may becomes more problematic as some People pick up a Dog.

Cheers

srupp
01-31-2020, 05:23 PM
I know how it feels and wish you and your Hound Luck and be reunited hopefully very soon !

When my hunting Dog is lost, I always leave a Jacket, Food and Water behind and check every Hour. Always worked out well even with Wolves around. If there is a Road and Traffic it may becomes more problematic as some People pick up a Dog.

Cheers

My friend lorne did that same thing..next morning there was his dog curled up on his jacket..
Good luck to this lost Dog.and his owners.
when Dougs dogs got waylaid..he and a hunter climbed the mountain at 3 am..in the dark..his dogs had gps collars so he knew exactly where his pooped pooches were hanging out .
Doug loves his 4 legged workmates.
Srupp