PDA

View Full Version : Looking for black lab hunting

mastercaster
01-09-2020, 03:46 PM
A friend that I hunt waterfowl with has a buddy who is looking for a black lab pup to hunt with. Anybody know of anyone who is having a litter?

Ron.C
01-10-2020, 07:41 AM
A friend that I hunt waterfowl with has a buddy who is looking for a black lab pup to hunt with. Anybody know of anyone who is having a litter?

CEDARBRAE LABS. They have a litter soon, but not sure if the wait list is full or not.

Im a tad biased as my girl Jessie is one of their pups, but they are standup folks that love and respect their dogs. Do a search on HBC for Cedarbrae Labs and you'll find nothing but good feedback.

Responsible breeders, all health clearances provided.

Ron.C
01-10-2020, 07:43 AM
Deleted _ duplicate post

ACB
01-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Prairie Storm Kennels in Sask. say that their taking deposits for puppies on a black male and black female breeding, black and choc. puppies. I'v got a yellow lab from them and he has been a great dog.

Foxton Gundogs
01-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Cedarbrae would be my choice not sure if Tracy has anything coming up but I can ask her if you like or check out the Web Site

mastercaster
01-10-2020, 09:59 PM
Cedarbrae would be my choice not sure if Tracy has anything coming up but I can ask her if you like or check out the Web Site

Yea, let me know, Jim! Then I can pass the info on. Thanks~

Foxton Gundogs
01-10-2020, 10:23 PM
Just talked to Tracey she has 2 litters due early Feb. May have some available depending on numbers. Feel free to use my name Brent

https://cedarbraelabs.webs.com/

Dakota Creek
01-11-2020, 09:14 AM
Upcoming litter at Dakota Creek - https://www.dakotacreekretrievers.com/new-page-c1bic

mastercaster
01-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Thanks, gentlemen. I'll pass those kennel names on to my friend.

Isn't there also some one who sells hunting labs out of Kamloops? Or are they just a training facility?

mastercaster
01-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Sounds like my hunting/fishing buddy's friend bought a pup this past week. Have no idea from who or where. Hopefully it was from someone who did all the health checks, etc. and it's from a good line of hunting labs.

Thanks again, folks!

xfactor
01-12-2020, 09:35 AM
kamloops area is someday kennels, Linda Cline if i recall.

personally i wouldn't look any further than Kevin Hill in cloverdale area.

mastercaster
01-12-2020, 10:42 AM
kamloops area is someday kennels, Linda Cline if i recall.

personally i wouldn't look any further than Kevin Hill in cloverdale area.

I thought he just sold started or fully finished bird dogs? Is he a breeder, as well?