PDA

View Full Version : Some Outdoors and Hunting Footage 2019

bottles
01-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Still new to hunting, and still learning. Feel free to make fun of my little buck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XzcNkWP76I

markt308
01-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Thanks for sharing your awesome video! Outstanding footage. Congrats on your buck! Keep up the great work. I’ve been hunting over 30 years and I learn something every single time I go out. Cheers

BRrooster
01-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Very nice video. Meat in the freezer is always good! Good on ya!
Cheers.

338win mag
01-06-2020, 05:48 PM
I presume those were Wolf kills? ....cool video and there is nothing wrong with that exellent eating buck.

Ride Red
01-06-2020, 05:57 PM
I presume those were Wolf kills? ....cool video and there is nothing wrong with that exellent eating buck.

Yep, you can’t eat antlers. Good video too. No disrespect, but you look/sound a little like j roc.

NO IDEAS
01-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Great video; good on you and thanks for sharing

bottles
01-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your awesome video! Outstanding footage. Congrats on your buck! Keep up the great work. I’ve been hunting over 30 years and I learn something every single time I go out. Cheers

I appreciate it. This is only my second buck. Already looking forward to next season.

Very nice video. Meat in the freezer is always good! Good on ya!
Cheers.

Thank you very much. Been eating real good.

Thanks. It's a tasty one for sure. Not sure if they were wolf kills or not; lots of dog and cat sign out there.

Yep, you can’t eat antlers. Good video too. No disrespect, but you look/sound a little like j roc.

Thanks dawg. Know what m sayin'.

Great video; good on you and thanks for sharing

I appreciate the kind words.

Citori54
01-06-2020, 06:32 PM
Thanks for posting a great video.

Scance
01-06-2020, 07:13 PM
Nice work, great job on that buck. Enjoy !!

RICKADY
01-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Great vid, good smart talking, learning,
Loved it,
Congrat's bottles.
Maybe better than your fishing vid.

mpotzold
01-06-2020, 11:47 PM
Congrats.Enjoyed the video. Some nice scenery.:)

The owl dive reminds me of 2 owls diving from nowhere only feet away from me. Eve & I just got to E-camp (just N of Gang). As I pulled off the rug over some stored firewood a squirrel was in a nest. After the scream the owls were there almost immediately & looked like one of them got it.

In the same general area we had an encounter with a cougar & a VI hunter that camped near us was charged by a cougar & shot it just in time with a 30/06. He was deer hunting.

bottles
01-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Thanks for posting a great video.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Nice work, great job on that buck. Enjoy !!

Thank you. Making deer chili tonight.

Great vid, good smart talking, learning,
Loved it,
Congrat's bottles.
Maybe better than your fishing vid.

I appreciate it, RICKADY.

Congrats.Enjoyed the video. Some nice scenery.:)

The owl dive reminds me of 2 owls diving from nowhere only feet away from me. Eve & I just got to E-camp (just N of Gang). As I pulled off the rug over some stored firewood a squirrel was in a nest. After the scream the owls were there almost immediately & looked like one of them got it.

In the same general area we had an encounter with a cougar & a VI hunter that camped near us was charged by a cougar & shot it just in time with a 30/06. He was deer hunting.

Thanks. Owls are one of my favorite animals. I don't see them often.
Not gonna lie; cougars freak me out a bit. Glad he was ok.