PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Hunting Backpack

dak0ta
12-28-2019, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I used my regular camping backpack this season which worked but without a frame it was hard to carry out 100lb *typo before! of mule deer. Any recommendations on a solid backpack? How much weight in terms of meat should a pack be able to carry?

KodiakHntr
12-28-2019, 01:10 PM
200lbs of mule deer? Got any pics of the deer? Or of it loaded in your internal frame pack?

As to good backpacks, the sky is the limit on pack quality and price, but anynof the upper echelon packs will carry more than you can for any real distance. Stone Glacier, Kifaru, Exo, McHale, Seek Outside, (even Mystery Ranch, although I personally no longer characterize them as “top shelf”) are all top shelf packs. All are internal frame, and all will carry as much as you can.
Barney’s in Alaska make a freighter frame and bag system that will do the same as an external frame pack.

All packs named will carry as much as you ask of them, and all will also
carry a price tag real close to $1000 cdn at a minimum.

HarryToolips
12-28-2019, 01:17 PM
I use the Eblerlestock F65 Littlebigtop with the F1 mainframe..works well for me, lol although I don't pack out 200 lbs all at once but I've packed out over 100 lbs of deboned meat etc and it does the job...

Chrispryn
12-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Seek Outside!! Dm me for details and possible discounts

Mark-R
12-28-2019, 03:26 PM
Mystery Ranch serves me well. 110 lbs packouts and it is rock solid. Pretty sure I'd hit my limit before the pack would.

fun video for comparison:
https://youtu.be/J2NQmtWUQqc

monasheemountainman
12-28-2019, 03:43 PM
I like my MR pack.....200 lbs of meat- I call BS haha Id say you have a pretty good pack already if you survived that pack out :)

Wild one
12-28-2019, 04:02 PM
I have not found a deer I could not pack out with my badlands 4500 but there is lots of good options these days

dak0ta
12-28-2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys! Haha I saw the disbelief in 200 lb, that was a typo!! 100 lb.

Wentrot
12-28-2019, 04:40 PM
Very pleased with my mystery ranch.

Nailknot85
12-28-2019, 05:33 PM
200lbs of mule deer? Got any pics of the deer? Or of it loaded in your internal frame pack?

As to good backpacks, the sky is the limit on pack quality and price, but anynof the upper echelon packs will carry more than you can for any real distance. Stone Glacier, Kifaru, Exo, McHale, Seek Outside, (even Mystery Ranch, although I personally no longer characterize them as “top shelf”) are all top shelf packs. All are internal frame, and all will carry as much as you can.
Barney’s in Alaska make a freighter frame and bag system that will do the same as an external frame pack.

All packs named will carry as much as you ask of them, and all will also
carry a price tag real close to $1000 cdn at a minimum.

What's wrong with Mystery Ranch that you don't call them top shelf anymore?

Jimbob
12-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Are you backpack hunting or just day hunting? If you ever see yourself loading up a pack with 5-10 days of food and gear and heading into the mountains then I would spend the money and get something that works. I use a Kifaru and love it. I have a friend the has the money to buy whatever and he is happy with his Kuiu.

If you are just day hunting and need to pack out your kill then I wouldn't be as concerned about buying top shelf.

Weatherby Fan
12-28-2019, 06:01 PM
Packs are as personal as boots, what works for Fred may not even fit Ralph,

Ive tried/owned Mystery Ranch nice frame 6500 bag/ guide light frame Marshall and cabinet bags, Stone Glacier Sky Talus 6900, EXO Mountain Gear 5500, and for me the MR Nice frame and Marshall Bag works best for extended hunts and the Guidelight frame/cabinet bag I use for a daypack,

the EXO MG 5500 and SG Sky Talus 6900 are a close second but the MR Nice frame just fits my waist and hips better and holds a load better for me.

Best thing to do is try a few out if possible.

jac
12-28-2019, 06:47 PM
Mystery Marshall for 5-10 nights. I also have the pintler bag only which I use on the same frame from
the Marshall. I don’t know why but evertime I use or load up the pintler it makes me happy I love that bag!!! Haha

dak0ta
12-28-2019, 07:01 PM
Main purpose is for day pack for packing out meat. Plan to hunt deer and moose.

firebird
12-28-2019, 07:43 PM
I’ve been through a handful and right now I’ve had a MR Metcalf that I swap bags with a MR Mule. Comfy frame for me and fairly simple versatile bags, and not over engineered. These ones are maid in Asia if that’s a concern. And my Wife has a MR Pintler. I’ve packed out mule deer, sheep, and elk in the Metcalf/on the load shelf

jac
12-28-2019, 07:49 PM
buy a mystery ranch pintler you will be glad u did. Perfect size with a meat shelf!

IslandWanderer
12-28-2019, 08:40 PM
I have a bullpack that I like. Lots of choices re: bags/size/shape etc.

HighCountryBC
12-28-2019, 09:08 PM
I have tried MR but it just didn't fit me well. They are great packs and a couple of my partners use them. I purchased a Stone Glacier (Sky Talus 6900) last fall and am very happy I did.

Best thing you can do is try some packs on and make your decision. As others have already said, what fits me great might not be the same for you. I will say that I've found Kuiu and a few other brands to be complete garbage.

dak0ta
12-28-2019, 09:16 PM
Having a pack that can hold your gun, is that really a big deal? I like having my rifle/shotgun in my 2 hands at all times unless traversing a fence. Otherwise it's slung.

Wild one
12-28-2019, 09:19 PM
Having a pack that can hold your gun, is that really a big deal? I like having my rifle/shotgun in my 2 hands at all times unless traversing a fence. Otherwise it's slung.

It is really nice when you are packing out a heavy load in crap ground

trowt
12-28-2019, 10:17 PM
mystery ranch 100%

Jimbob
12-28-2019, 10:26 PM
I love my kifaru gun bearer and will always hunt with one. So nice to have both hands free and instant access to the gun.

If I were you I would look for a pack with a sturdy frame that offers good height to give adequate angle to the load lifters. Also a nice size day pack in the 2500 ci range and a meat shelf so you can pack out some large loads.

IslandWanderer
12-28-2019, 10:30 PM
https://bullpacs.com/

Not made in China.

180grainer
12-28-2019, 10:46 PM
Exterior frame is preferable I think. That's all I've ever use although I have an Eberlstock. Just never packed meat out with it. Exterior frames make more sense in a lot of ways......after I bought the Eberl........lol

sako79
12-28-2019, 10:57 PM
I picked up this last season a stone glacier sky 5900 and it's been awesome and fits me perfectly. My buddies own EXO and they love them as well as a Kifaru I don't think you can go wrong with any of the top bags you just have to find one that fits you just like mention earlier

dak0ta
12-28-2019, 11:21 PM
Any experience with the Aplz Hybrid X bag? Got good reviews, and relatively cheap in the $250 USD range. Has meat shelf that sits between the pack and frame.

KodiakHntr
12-29-2019, 10:39 AM
What's wrong with Mystery Ranch that you don't call them top shelf anymore?

Cheaper materials, made off shore, mass produced, same price as when they were made in Bozeman and you could call and have a conversation with the person who actually built your pack.

huntcoop
12-29-2019, 10:45 AM
Try them all and buy what fits YOUR body.

SG for me and Exo for my buddy.

Tripitaka
12-29-2019, 11:01 AM
Main purpose is for day pack for packing out meat. Plan to hunt deer and moose.

Pretty much anything will work for a day pack, depending on your hunting terrain. The key questions will be 'What do you plan to pack out, where from and where to?" The reason for that is it determines how many 'shuttles' (trips back and forth between the kill site and the closest point you can get motorised transport to) you make and how much load is on each one. With a deer, unless its a monster mulie, you are probably on one trip. With a moose or elk, you will either need a few good buddies to help share the load (and they will also need capable packs) or you are doing a lot of shuttles with a lot of weight. That is where having a solid pack really makes a difference and when you've packed out a few loads, it also determines how you hunt and where/when you hunt.

Yes, it is for me, but most packs with external straps will hold a rifle. Again, it depends on the type of terrain you hunt. For me, the elk terrain I hunt often requires both feet and hands to climb or descend. A slung rifle just smacks you in the head all the time. It's really an 'it depends' answer.

I've had the Eberlestock J107 which I liked and I also tried the Kifaru stuff which I also really likes but in the end I went with the EXO 5500. It is definitely comfortable for heavy loads but a wider, external frame freighter pack is looking likely after this years elk packouts just for the bulk. The EXO struggled to contain two boned-out rear elk quarters plus gear. Pack weight was 158lb (yes, I do have pics) but it was unstable although I doubt it was ever designed for those loads. It handled a bone-in rear quarter and boned-out front quarter (about 90lb) well though. I did a remote solo hunt where I had to pack in water and that was 102lb and it was flawless.

The EXO has just got updated to a K3 frame (I have the K2) and is adjustable to fit. It has a bunck of extras that you can get, I use the meat hauler shelf and the Slurpy Stalker water bladder so I can drop the bag and still be able to haul meat and have water available. The Kifaru depends on buying different backplates to adjust which was teh one thing that put me off it. If I lend a pack to a buddy, I want to adjust it quickly.

Frank grimes
12-29-2019, 02:29 PM
I bought a seek outside and couldn’t be happier. Very comfortable with light medium loads, haven’t had an animal in it yet, but I don’t see it being a problem.

Citori54
12-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Another vote for Stone Glacier Sky Tallus 69 with gun bearer. Great pack.

Ferenc
12-29-2019, 03:24 PM
With out breaking the bank ... sounds like you have a daypack already ... shop for a pack frame only ... lash the day pack to it and have at er ... best of both worlds for a day hunt.

KodiakHntr
12-29-2019, 03:25 PM
The SG gun bearer is a goatf*ck compared to the universal kifaru gunbearer. The SG one requires the pack to be off of your back to put the rifle in it, unless ypu can bend like Gumby. And if that is the case you probably aren’t leaving the house for anything except gatorade and electrolytes anyway.

sako79
12-29-2019, 03:47 PM
Another vote for Stone Glacier Sky Tallus 69 with gun bearer. Great pack.

Yes my stone glacier sky 5900 I have the stone glacier gun sling and I also purchased the universal upper gun barrel mount so I can run it on the side of my pack or in front of me like the gun bearer. But the universal gun bearer is super heavy compared to the lower mount from SG

dak0ta
12-29-2019, 05:19 PM
With out breaking the bank ... sounds like you have a daypack already ... shop for a pack frame only ... lash the day pack to it and have at er ... best of both worlds for a day hunt.

I think that's the most logical.

GoOutside
12-29-2019, 06:15 PM
I have a Arxteryx bora 62 ( that i got for 50% off) packed out just under 100 lbs of bt meat plus my gear (110 lbs total) no problem. In my opinion no one needs a dedicated day pack. Arcteryx is crazy expensive but they have an awesome warranty. The backpack is bulletproof super water resistant and very comfortable. Might not be great for 200lb loads (only 62 Leiter) but im not trying to blow out a knee. 100lbs is plenty for me.

KBC
12-29-2019, 08:39 PM
Lots of good deals on Rokslide for used packs. Good deal might be subjective depending on your budget though. I have an Exo k2 3500. I’m in Mission and work in Langley if you want to look at one in person let me know.

S.W.A.T.
12-29-2019, 08:58 PM
I recommend a good hiking pack, built specifically for tents and gear of 100lbs. Get fitted, avoid cabelas and seek a mountaineer company other than MEC. If not sure bring weights to what you expect to carry to get a feel. Remember, camo is a color not an advantage

r106
12-29-2019, 09:19 PM
Had my first season with a mystery ranch metcalf with guide light frame. Seams great so far hiking around with about 30 lbs, wish i couldve tested it with a bigger load but im eating tag soup this year.

Greenthumbed
12-29-2019, 10:01 PM
I have the MYSTERY RANCH NICE frame with the Metcalf and Crew Cab bags. Both can carry monster loads and are versatile and comfortable. I would recommend MR anyday.

Jimbob
12-30-2019, 11:02 AM
Any experience with the Aplz Hybrid X bag? Got good reviews, and relatively cheap in the $250 USD range. Has meat shelf that sits between the pack and frame.

I would not recommend this pack. Be very wary of reviews online. So many guys LOVE the pack they just bought and give great reviews when they have not really tested it nor have they used other packs,

Just based on looking at pictures the frame looks too short. If the frame is short then you get no lift off your shoulders. All the weight will be on your shoulders and none on your hips when you get a heavy load on it.

Jimbob
12-30-2019, 11:18 AM
One way to be economical is to just purchase a frame from a high end company then strap whatever simple bag you want to it. Later if you want to purchase a bag to match to your frame then you can.

All prices in US for just the frame
Exo - $375
Stone Galcier - $365
Kifaru - $350
Seek Outside - $319
Mystery Ranch - $275

The Hermit
12-30-2019, 03:32 PM
I love my Mystery Ranch Pintler . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NQmtWUQqc&t=2s

dak0ta
12-30-2019, 06:17 PM
I like the buy a frame now and attach my current day pack to it. I think that is what I'm going for.

brn2ryd
12-30-2019, 09:27 PM
I am really happy with MR Metcalf. I've carried about a dozen loads over many km ranging from 80-110lbs. it's nice because it can be cinched down when carrying small or empty loads. The only negative I have is that its takes some practice getting all the buckles and straps (12 IIRC) figured out when separating/attaching the pack to the frame. I also purchased a load sling from Pods8 the Rockslide forum ( https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/mystery-ranch-guide-light-frame-question.94552/ ). That and the Kifaru Gun Bearer are the two accessories I would recommend.

dak0ta
12-30-2019, 10:34 PM
What's the best way to attach your ordinary camping day pack to the frame? I think mine has those PALS/MOLLE-style straps on the back side.

Bustercluck
12-31-2019, 02:32 AM
I like the buy a frame now and attach my current day pack to it. I think that is what I'm going for.
Throw a universal Kifaru gun bearer on there and you’ll be set.

Bustercluck
12-31-2019, 02:34 AM
I recommend a good hiking pack, built specifically for tents and gear of 100lbs. Get fitted, avoid cabelas and seek a mountaineer company other than MEC. If not sure bring weights to what you expect to carry to get a feel. Remember, camo is a color not an advantage

I think this is pretty good advice. I find the mystery ranch guide light frame a little bit uncomfortable until it’s loaded up. Some bags are the opposite.

Ferenc
12-31-2019, 02:49 AM
What's the best way to attach your ordinary camping day pack to the frame? I think mine has those PALS/MOLLE-style straps on the back side.

Go to this site www.hillpeoplegear.com (http://www.hillpeoplegear.com) Have a look at some of their gear I’m sure you’ll get an idea on how to go about it.
I would just go with some compression straps.

Calico
12-31-2019, 09:47 AM
If you want to look cool for pictures buy a Kuiu; if you want a real pack to haul meat & horns buy a Barneys.

Jimbob
12-31-2019, 11:38 AM

Depends on what frame you buy. Some webbing and buckles purchased from an outdoor store or online can make for a quick set-up to attach your bag.

If you have a sewing machine then learn to sew and you can have whatever you want. I actually have done a bunch of sewing to customize packs and just sewed up my bag myself for my kifaru frame.

Nailknot85
12-31-2019, 10:32 PM
Cheaper materials, made off shore, mass produced, same price as when they were made in Bozeman and you could call and have a conversation with the person who actually built your pack.

Interesting, good to know thanks. I never even thought about where they were made to be honest. Do you know when they switched production overseas?

downsouth204
01-01-2020, 11:33 AM
Mystery Ranch!

bensonvalley
01-01-2020, 12:16 PM
I’ve had a MR since 2005 at the time it was called the Behemoth now it’s the Marshall. I really like it. It’s a bit heavier than my buddies Stone Glacier and Kifaru but not much so it’s not a big deal. The only thing I wish it had that the Kifaru has is a long zipper opening along the middle; watching my buddy lay the meat bag down inside the pack and then zipping it up makes me think my next one is a Kifaru. I put a Kifaru gun bearer on it really nice for long hikes.

Brian011
01-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Depends what your budget is, you can a number of really good packs for $500-$1000. Ive had the Eberlestock J107 for over 6 years and have packed out quite a few deer and a sheep with it and it has held up great. It’s a bit on the heavy side for packs but it’s been a good solid pack overall and a lot cheaper than a lot of packs out there.

Mr.Crumbz
01-01-2020, 09:52 PM
I’ve been eyeing up the Mystery Ranch Pop Up packs, it’s at the top of my list right now. Just unsure if I’d want it in coyote brown or foliage green. Pack will double duty while I’m travelling as well.

forsergi
01-03-2020, 12:02 PM
Tenzing 6000 is awesome. ton of storage. camo on it is a little confusing coz on the package is has pictures of a guy carying out an elk from the mountains but camo is max 5 (for waterfowl).
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Tenzing+6000

Redemption
01-23-2020, 09:45 AM
Kifaru EMR 2 has served me outstandingly well for 5 years. Highly reccomend Kifaru. Good to deal with as well and use their super lightweight tarps as shelters as well

Pauly
01-23-2020, 05:05 PM
I’ve been using an old moose packer pack for 20 + years simple and affordable under 200 can’t go wrong I’ve packed out tons of deer and moose never had a problem. Be a cold day in hell for me to drop a grand on a pack. The old timers had trapper Nelson’s I have a couple of those as well covers all my bases even on a solo hunt. A million pockets and fancy looks are a gimmick to get your cash!!

madcalfe
01-29-2020, 07:03 AM
i run a stone glacier talus 6900 and have no complaints. packed out quite a bit of game with it now.

charlie_horse
01-29-2020, 08:01 AM
I bought a SG 7900 this year. I liked it, a bit overkill so I took the lid off. But was comfy, few goat hunts wore it as a day pack for muley hunting. Packed out an elk.

walks with deer
01-29-2020, 08:09 AM
i got my pack from freat north prescion...great pack great deal great service.. i think o
i could stuff a couple hundred pounds of caribou in it.

Scance
01-29-2020, 08:38 AM
Tenzing 6000, I bought one to try thinking I would upgrade down the road, love it and have no reason to upgrade now 3 years and lots of 2 day up to 12 day trips with it, no issues.

KodiakHntr
01-29-2020, 08:47 AM
I’ve been using an old moose packer pack for 20 + years simple and affordable under 200 can’t go wrong I’ve packed out tons of deer and moose never had a problem. Be a cold day in hell for me to drop a grand on a pack. The old timers had trapper Nelson’s I have a couple of those as well covers all my bases even on a solo hunt. A million pockets and fancy looks are a gimmick to get your cash!!

Different priorities is all. For me hunting isn’t a hobby, its a lifestyle. I use top tier optics, top tier rifles, top tier gear. If there was something better I would use that, but for me there isn’t anything better than Swarovski/Leica/Kimber/Stone Glacier. That gear gives me the most enjoyable experience that I can possibly have, with the least possible risk of injury.
My pickup is 15 years old and has over 400, 000kms on it, and isn’t fancy but it hauls my gooseneck horse trailer just fine. Just different priorities is all.
If your <$200 backpack works for you then thats great. However, there is definitely packs out there that will carry the weight better with less chance of shifting on you causing a fall or twist that results in an injury to your spine or nerves and make the entire experience more enjoyable.

Jimbob
01-29-2020, 09:33 PM

There are crappy packs that are gimicky to get your cash and then there are the real deal packs that flat out work at hauling big loads and you have to pony up the cash to get that.

If you are doing big mountain hunts with long pack outs then $500+ is not that crazy for a pack. I did a 10 day solo sheep hunt and the pack out was 24 km, a good frame sure didn't feel like a gimick on that hunt. Not everyone hunts like that so not everyone needs the same type of pack. For some a cheap pack will suffice and for others high function is needed.

Props to the old guys though that did the extreme stuff with less than stellar gear, tough as nails.

Pauly
01-29-2020, 09:54 PM
There are crappy packs that are gimicky to get your cash and then there are the real deal packs that flat out work at hauling big loads and you have to pony up the cash to get that.

If you are doing big mountain hunts with long pack outs then $500+ is not that crazy for a pack. I did a 10 day solo sheep hunt and the pack out was 24 km, a good frame sure didn't feel like a gimick on that hunt. Not everyone hunts like that so not everyone needs the same type of pack. For some a cheap pack will suffice and for others high function is needed.

Props to the old guys though that did the extreme stuff with less than stellar gear, tough as nails.
I can’t argue your reasoning I definitely think middle of the road is ok $500 I could do as long as it’s practical. Seems like a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles on some of these packs. For me a good riding pack that’s not hard on the back is worth the cost. I just think sometimes these companies try and market shit that makes no sense once you get a look at it.

Jimbob
01-30-2020, 09:58 AM
I can’t argue your reasoning I definitely think middle of the road is ok $500 I could do as long as it’s practical. Seems like a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles on some of these packs. For me a good riding pack that’s not hard on the back is worth the cost. I just think sometimes these companies try and market shit that makes no sense once you get a look at it.

I think the top pack makers have a foundation of making the best packs suspension then adding some features to differentiate. The middle of the road and lower quality packs try harder to seel you with features/gimicks than making a pack that carries well.

My first pack was so cool, had all these great pockets, could unzip and expand, and had this awesome gun scabbard. Turns out all those features actually made the pack worse and what it was meant to do, carry weight. The pack had excellent reviews online as well. Total waste of money and agony to carry loads over 40lbs. It was marketed well though.

So ya, I hear on marketing and crap like that.

ACB
01-30-2020, 10:45 AM
Save your money and pick up a Camptrails Freighter frame, if you can pack it, it can pack it.

BigSlapper
01-30-2020, 10:56 AM
EXO Mountain Gear ...

walks with deer
02-07-2020, 08:13 PM

how many deer have you packed up hard

Pauly
02-07-2020, 11:29 PM
how many deer have you packed up hard
Not many lately I just shoot them on the road now

barongan
02-08-2020, 12:14 PM
mystery ranchhttps://babang.xyz/assets/10/o.png

albravo2
02-08-2020, 05:15 PM
I like the fact that Seek Outside packs are waterproof but the EXO frame looks like the most comfortable.

I wonder if a guy could mix and match... the frame from EXO and the bag from a different manufacturer.

grantk
02-08-2020, 05:58 PM
Not many lately I just shoot them on the road now

LOL, I think I'd have gone with "I just shoot them on the sled tracks now"

Pauly
02-09-2020, 03:14 PM
LOL, I think I'd have gone with "I just shoot them on the sled tracks now"
Lol yeah... it’s actually been a few years since I’ve done a pack out especially targeting whitetail they tend to be fairly easy to drag my spot is about one km from the road and on average I can skid them out in about an hour. My moose packer though has seen lots of mule deer action though it can hold an entire big mulie buck bone in just barely. It’s a heavy load but handles it just fine. I leave the bone in because it seems less like dead weight. I did bone out once and it felt so much heavier like a pile of bricks pulling me down. I think meat on the bone distributes the weigh waaay better . I hate making two trips the moose packer is one and done

Arctic Lake
02-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Very interesting thread ! I know where to go and look for mountaineering packs and try different packs on for sizing . But who carries a wide variety of hunter dedicated packs and frames that you can try on for sizing , Cabela’s ?
Arctic Lake

Jimbob
02-09-2020, 10:49 PM
Very interesting thread ! I know where to go and look for mountaineering packs and try different packs on for sizing . But who carries a wide variety of hunter dedicated packs and frames that you can try on for sizing , Cabela’s ?
Arctic Lake

You can find Mystery ranch to try on at quality hunting stores, not Cabelas. The other top hunting brand packs are direct purchase only.

dak0ta
02-10-2020, 12:35 AM
Anybody try the Cabela's Alaskan bag with the meat shelf?

stinkyduck
02-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Mountaineering bags are not made to pack out meat.

Frank grimes
02-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Mountaineering bags are not made to pack out meat.

I have an arcterx bora 80 pack. Seemed to work ok. Built super tough too. I’d still use it, but I was able to pick up the seek outside through a work benifit so it was paid for, and it’s way lighter. But the bora packs will carry weight, just have to make sure it fits.

Talltimber1
02-10-2020, 09:24 PM
MR Pintler is the perfect day pack for me.

Treed
02-11-2020, 09:34 AM
I’ve carried 130 lbs in a bora (I have two of them - cheap at the factory seconds sale) to get a deer packed out in one trip. It kinda sucked and I am not sure if I am super wimpy or it’s the pack. Killed my hips. Done lots of hauls with 80-90 lbs and it feels fine and I can go all day. I’m looking at the mystery ranch metcalf hoping the stronger frame will help with weight distribution.

Adventurer
03-04-2020, 11:55 AM
I own and like Badlands Packs as their warranty is unbeatable. so much so that it is the last pack you will have to buy