PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Guiding in Muskwa/Tuchodi

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 06:49 AM
Does anyone know the current status of illegal guiding activites in the Muskwa/Tuchodi areas?

I know that there was one particular individual operating around Kluachesi Lake for years with horses. Hopefully he has been stopped or is too old or dead by now. Others operated with river boat

Does anyone have any current information that they care to share????? Has anyone ever been investigated or convicted?

The illegal guiding resulted in the harvest of many elk, moose and sheep over the years.

boxhitch
12-16-2019, 08:40 AM
What response did you get to your reports to RAPP ?
You sound like the insider, maybe you have the most to report
coffee in hand, waiting on storytime..........

Bugle M In
12-16-2019, 11:15 AM
Are you talking about the guy they called "the Butcher"???

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 11:21 AM
I cant recall his name
he was a mean nasty sumbeeotch im told

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 11:27 AM
What response did you get to your reports to RAPP ?
You sound like the insider, maybe you have the most to report
coffee in hand, waiting on storytime..........

I lost all confidence in the efficacy of RAPP years ago. Will never use it again

im certain that you know someone who was investigated......

Bugle M In
12-16-2019, 12:10 PM
I cant recall his name
he was a mean nasty sumbeeotch im told

The guy I am thinking about definitely was.
Would beat his horses over the head with a cast iron frying pan.
Slaughtered a ton of game over the years!
He should of had a lifetime sentence in prison.

Now, there's a guy who should of somehow "mysteriously" disappeared while out in the backcountry.

twoSevenO
12-16-2019, 12:39 PM
Would be interesting to hear what the outfitter for the area has to say about this

Bugle M In
12-16-2019, 12:53 PM
Alex Mota "the Butcher of the North"

cameron0518
12-16-2019, 01:01 PM
Alex Mota "the Butcher of the North"
Sounds like a Game of Thrones character. Lol

Linksman313
12-16-2019, 01:11 PM
I lost all confidence in the efficacy of RAPP years ago. Will never use it again

im certain that you know someone who was investigated......

Really, observed several First Nation individuals net fishing under Brilliant bridge in Castlegar a few summers ago, made the call, they were on scene in 15 minutes. Could be a rare occurrence and it is in town but this new crop of CO's around Region 8 seem to have a good aptitude and support.

MontyLake
12-16-2019, 01:12 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?63574-Alex-Mota-(sp-)-Kluchesi

REMINGTON JIM
12-16-2019, 01:32 PM
Does anyone know the current status of illegal guiding activites in the Muskwa/Tuchodi areas?

I know that there was one particular individual operating around Kluachesi Lake for years with horses. Hopefully he has been stopped or is too old or dead by now. Others operated with river boat

Does anyone have any current information that they care to share????? Has anyone ever been investigated or convicted?

The illegal guiding resulted in the harvest of many elk, moose and sheep over the years.

And you know this HOW ? Here Say or ? Just wondering :confused: RJ

twoSevenO
12-16-2019, 02:04 PM
Really, observed several First Nation individuals net fishing under Brilliant bridge in Castlegar a few summers ago, made the call, they were on scene in 15 minutes. Could be a rare occurrence and it is in town but this new crop of CO's around Region 8 seem to have a good aptitude and support.

Depends on location.

11 year old me got the CO called on for fishing the nicomekl river out of season.

I didnt know. I just rode my bike down to do some fishing. I was there for maybe an hour when the CO showed up told me to get lost and read the regs

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 02:32 PM
CO response Time is not the same in all regions. Especially around 5 and 3

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 02:40 PM
Thats one of them: Mota

Its amazing the stuff that Older men will tell you about hunting when you actually sit and listen without judgement.

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 02:44 PM
And you know this HOW ? Here Say or ? Just wondering :confused: RJ

I have hunted the area since 1995
I talk to men that know
I connect the dots

limit time
12-16-2019, 05:39 PM

What’s up ? Should we need to know something? Or you writing a book ?

SemperAurum
12-16-2019, 06:22 PM
Okay thanks everyone. I did not realize he was such prolific poacher and evil, rotten human.

Now lets talk about the people involved with illegally guiding people via jet boat. I head some juicy details about that going on. Even heard about some investigations.

Has anyone been convicted or charged or investigated?

boxhitch
12-17-2019, 11:40 AM
Thats the thing about juicy details, often there is no meat , but the 'may contain' content is high

Downwindtracker2
12-17-2019, 12:25 PM
Illegal guides are the only ones the BCers can hire, the legal ones won't accept locals.

BlackOwL
12-17-2019, 02:11 PM
CO response Time is not the same in all regions. Especially around 5 and 3

In MU 3-20 in the intersection of Bleeker Lake, last year 2018, in the weekend previous to remembrance day, during the night, and well after legal time all hunters in the area reported shots and explosions, resulted that some idiots camping in the beginning of Bleeker Lake road decided to shoot some firebombs, the RCMP was there and the CO was there, don't know more if they received a ticket or just a warning, because on the 8th of November 2019 at 12:09 am aprox. I hear more shots 4 to be exact, same area Bleeker Lake road, Me and other hunters called to report this to RAPP, what else can You think it is if not poaching? it was the same guys camping there every year.

Anyway other guy in a red pick up goes around Smith FSR drinking beer and trowing cans all over the road, and shoots from his vehicle, unfortunately I wasn't able to see the Reg No. of his truck, I was inside the woods and I tried to see but could't. it is ridicule to see a Pseudo Hunter polluting the area where He is hunting, We say to love nature and some idiots are so narrow minded that damage what they love.

For Me is time to move on and look for another place to hunt, MU 3-20 depresses Me, is like hunting in a shopping mall parking, or in a Hwy. motocross clubs who roam having no regard for others thinking they own the place, and crowds who came from a shit hole in the dungeons, it is sad to see what people do when they 'think' nobody is looking but in fact somebody is, and that somebody will report any violation.

limit time
12-17-2019, 03:46 PM
Okay thanks everyone. I did not realize he was such prolific poacher and evil, rotten human.

Now lets talk about the people involved with illegally guiding people via jet boat. I head some juicy details about that going on. Even heard about some investigations.

Has anyone been convicted or charged or investigated?
What’s your angle ? You want Jetboats banned ? Again, you writing a book?

dino
12-17-2019, 03:51 PM
Illegal guides are the only ones the BCers can hire, the legal ones won't accept locals.

This is the reality, i totally agree.

Stroodle
12-17-2019, 04:11 PM
Join date of only a few months ago and some questions that seem like they come from a journalist... something seems off with these questions, to me.

sthdslayer
12-17-2019, 05:22 PM
All this from a guy with an avatar that would make a pedophile blush

SemperAurum
12-17-2019, 05:34 PM
What’s your angle ? You want Jetboats banned ? Again, you writing a book?

My angle is that I have heard about illegal guiding actvities that have occurred in the area. If there is, then it would be nice to put a stop to it. The main access is via jetboat. I'd like to know if others have knowledge or info to share. I have not been up for quite few years. Hunting sucks up there now.

As for banning jetboats - FACK NO. I love them. It is one of my favorite modes of travel.
As for writing a book - FACK NO. My english skills are not good enough.

But man o man o man I can tell you stories that will make you want laugh, cry r get angry, and really sick ones that will make you want to throw up.

SemperAurum
12-17-2019, 05:37 PM
Join date of only a few months ago and some questions that seem like they come from a journalist... something seems off with these questions, to me.

Okay there Sherlock. lol Everything is "off" with this world nowadays my son.

SemperAurum
12-17-2019, 06:04 PM
In MU 3-20 in the intersection of Bleeker Lake, last year 2018, in the weekend previous to remembrance day, during the night, and well after legal time all hunters in the area reported shots and explosions, resulted that some idiots camping in the beginning of Bleeker Lake road decided to shoot some firebombs, the RCMP was there and the CO was there, don't know more if they received a ticket or just a warning, because on the 8th of November 2019 at 12:09 am aprox. I hear more shots 4 to be exact, same area Bleeker Lake road, Me and other hunters called to report this to RAPP, what else can You think it is if not poaching? it was the same guys camping there every year.

Anyway other guy in a red pick up goes around Smith FSR drinking beer and trowing cans all over the road, and shoots from his vehicle, unfortunately I wasn't able to see the Reg No. of his truck, I was inside the woods and I tried to see but could't. it is ridicule to see a Pseudo Hunter polluting the area where He is hunting, We say to love nature and some idiots are so narrow minded that damage what they love.

For Me is time to move on and look for another place to hunt, MU 3-20 depresses Me, is like hunting in a shopping mall parking, or in a Hwy. motocross clubs who roam having no regard for others thinking they own the place, and crowds who came from a shit hole in the dungeons, it is sad to see what people do when they 'think' nobody is looking but in fact somebody is, and that somebody will report any violation.

Come on pardner. Lots of guys get drunk and shoot off rounds late at night. I bet the cops and co's were really happy about going to that call.........

SemperAurum
12-17-2019, 06:19 PM

I was going to use a picture of me with a dead animal but I am one really ugly human and it would be a discredit to the beauty of the dead trophy animal to be in a photo with me.

limit time
12-17-2019, 06:22 PM
My angle is that I have heard about illegal guiding actvities that have occurred in the area. If there is, then it would be nice to put a stop to it. The main access is via jetboat. I'd like to know if others have knowledge or info to share. I have not been up for quite few years. Hunting sucks up there now.

As for banning jetboats - FACK NO. I love them. It is one of my favorite modes of travel.

But man o man o man I can tell you stories that will make you want laugh, cry r get angry, and really sick ones that will make you want to throw up.

Thats cool. I’m always looking for an angle when people start asking a lot of questions. I love jetboats also, but I’m afraid it’s only a matter of time till that’s banned also...

SemperAurum
12-17-2019, 06:29 PM

There. Fixed it for you.

limit time
12-17-2019, 06:49 PM
There. Fixed it for you.

That’s a big smile you have lol

srthomas75
12-17-2019, 07:19 PM

I was thinking the same. abnormally inquisitive.

SemperAurum
12-17-2019, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=srthomas75;2139400]I was thinking the same. abnormally inquisitive.[/QUOTE

Bare all my brother. Bare all. Animals are dying illegally at the hands of these law breaking sociopaths.

srthomas75
12-17-2019, 09:01 PM
As I can find no other way. Would a mod please respond to how to totally delete and absolve from this site? pm appreciated

I'm pretty sure you just stop logging in?

Husky7mm
12-17-2019, 09:03 PM
As I can find no other way. Would a mod please respond to how to totally delete and absolve from this site? pm appreciated

Just stop posting and people will forget all about it. It will be like you almost never posted at all. Lol

To be frank, because of the OPs join date, thread choices and rapidly rising post count it is all a bit suspect but it will all come out in the wash soon. Probably no stranger. Happy hunting!

Muliechaser
12-17-2019, 09:14 PM

Just log out and never look back .

Muliechaser
12-17-2019, 09:27 PM
Just stop posting and people will forget all about it. It will be like you almost never posted at all. Lol

To be frank, because of the OPs join date, thread choices and rapidly rising post count it is all a bit suspect but it will all come out in the wash soon. Probably no stranger. Happy hunting!

Its possible its jeff or the dude . Or maybe even jelvis ! Its somebody who has had there run previously on hbc . Although I could be completely wrong . And hes just a troll

Bugle M In
12-18-2019, 12:06 AM

You know, I am starting to wonder what is going on as well.
Think you might be right.

huntcoop
12-18-2019, 08:11 AM
.....But man o man o man I can tell you stories that will make you want laugh, cry r get angry, and really sick ones that will make you want to throw up.

Spill it, I wanna hear..........

Redthies
12-18-2019, 09:10 AM

I reported some “new Canadians” cutting down a massive tree with a bald eagle nest in it (the nest was occupied), and the only CO in the area was a couple of hours away. Ten minutes later, I get a knock on my door and an off duty investigator for the CO service was there. He had been Xmas shopping with his family but dropped everything to check it out. I’m going to give them an A for effort on that one!

twoSevenO
12-18-2019, 10:04 AM
Did they cut it down or were they chased away???

SemperAurum
12-18-2019, 10:33 AM
Illegal Guide #1 to Illegal Guide #2: "The eagle has landed. Repeat. The eagle has landed".

Illegal Guide #2 to Illegal Guide #1:

"Roger that. Bring them to the rendezvous point and we will get the fack out of here with jetboat. Please make sure to thoroughly dbone all prime cuts so we can mix it together and so it will fit in suitcase"

Keta1969
12-18-2019, 10:57 AM
Illegal Guide #1 to Illegal Guide #2: "The eagle has landed. Repeat. The eagle has landed".

"Roger that. Bring them to the rendezvous point and we will get the fack out of here with jetboat. Please make sure to thoroughly dbone all prime cuts so we can mix it together and so it will fit in suitcase"
Sorry but that doesn't prove or mean anything. If you have evidence take it to RAPP. Nothing anyone on here can do.

SemperAurum
12-18-2019, 11:10 AM
The only RAPP I engage is D12. "Shit Can Happen"

skibum
12-18-2019, 11:21 AM
Reported pit lamping this year - CO said he was on his way out there within the hour.

Muliechaser
12-18-2019, 03:46 PM

Jelvis?....

moosinaround
12-18-2019, 04:15 PM

You mean the "hunter host" system in place to host out of province hunters?

SemperAurum
12-18-2019, 05:14 PM
The Hostess with the Mostess. Deluxe service for our out of province Canadian Brothers.

Foxton Gundogs
12-18-2019, 05:20 PM
Back in the day 60s/70s there were some ranchers that outfitted but "didn't" guide, or so the story goes.

Piperdown
12-18-2019, 05:30 PM
Jelvis?....

NOPE, you can actually read his sh#t, that is if you don't already have him on ignore. Remember folks when you quote someone we all get to read it, get the hint;-)

Redthies
12-18-2019, 05:32 PM
Did they cut it down or were they chased away???

They got it most of the way cut, made an escape and then apparently the city had to pay to get it taken down the rest of the way so it wouldn’t fall in the street. The city involvement came from my neighbor who is the local tree service guy, so he knows what goes on in our hood.

COs said they would investigate and if the property hadn’t changed hands recently, they could charge the owners. They didn’t end up catching the guys in the act, so they couldn’t get the guys who had hired them if they weren’t the owners.

SemperAurum
12-18-2019, 06:30 PM
NOPE, you can actually read his sh#t, that is if you don't already have him on ignore. Remember folks when you quote someone we all get to read it, get the hint;-)

Sticks and stones can break my bones
But knives can really hurt me

please don't pull a knife on me

Gateholio
12-18-2019, 06:57 PM
This appears to be going nowhere....