PDA

View Full Version : What is the scoop on Princton/ Osoyoos /Penticton

Angel
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey,

Has anyone gone hunting in any of the above three areas this hunting year? any luck? I only know region 3 areas and wanted to spread my wings and try some new land. However since my hunting friends are too chicken to try to land i'm on my own on this one. So thought i would get the scoop on the area, so what do you boys and gals think?

I'm thinking in going friday night ( tomorrow) , so if anyone is going in a group and wouldn't mind two extra people let me know. We are both in our mid twenties and have been doing if for a few years now, well i've been doing it since i was a kid, so more like 10 years and my fiance just got into it a few years ago. So let me know. It's always more fun to have a few more people at camp.

Any help on the region would be helpful too. Thanks a lot you all.

martyonthewater
10-04-2007, 07:55 PM
went through 8-5 and 8-6 last week, lots and lots of does and plenty of good sign but only a few chickens to show. good luck!

Mckinney Creek Adventures
10-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Lots of opportunities to hunt all of these areas. Just get out there and explore. Deer numbers are great all over due to easy winters and lots of forage.

Good luck.

MCA

DBM
10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
I've been working in both Princeton and Penticton the last few weeks, and just got back from hunting today. I was seeing small bucks every day in the general Princeton area, of course only saw one when I've got the rifle. Lots of moose sign too so take along a tag.

martyonthewater
10-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I'll be in 8-6 again next week, gonna try to see if those does have boyfriends around, taking the chicken gettter too

Iron-Head
10-09-2007, 11:13 PM
I just came back from 8-06,
PM me if you would like further details on the area.
Cheers,
Symon.

Phreddy
10-13-2007, 12:09 AM
I'll be in 8-6 again next week, gonna try to see if those does have boyfriends around, taking the chicken gettter too
Don't worry Marty....by the time you, dave, and gord get there, camp will be well set up, coffee on, and at least one moose hanging. :cool:
Going in with Gavin on Sunday afternoon. Don't wake me when you arrive, as packing that moose out will leave me pretty tired.:mrgreen: