PDA

View Full Version : Jelvis - Trying to send you a PM

simonvancouver
11-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Hey Jelvis trying to send you a PM but you are a popular person and have a full inbox.

Bugle M In
11-02-2019, 11:22 AM
I think you send mail to RiverView…..or is that shut down???

cameron0518
11-02-2019, 01:09 PM
If you were more active on here, you might realize that he hasn't been here for a long time. Lol

Ovis17
11-02-2019, 01:30 PM
i think you send mail to riverview…..or is that shut down???lol.......

Edzzed
11-02-2019, 01:31 PM
I think Jelvis got suspended permanently.

Bugle M In
11-02-2019, 01:58 PM
pm sent...…………...

11-02-2019, 02:26 PM
I wanna know what the pm was! Lol
Did ya know who he was???!!

simonvancouver
11-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Apologies for not living on a computer Cameron0518.

Bugle M In, appreciate the PM. Thank you

finngun
11-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Did jel got a tuberculosis.. hope not from bc hunting net..:!:

Drillbit
11-02-2019, 07:14 PM
I miss him.

Hope he's Ok

Gateholio
11-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Je;lvis is an elusive fellow, he comes and goes like the wind...

Jagermeister
11-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Je;lvis is an elusive fellow, he comes and goes like the wind...You mean like passing gas?

KBC
11-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Might be on CGN under the name Kamlooky?

Mosin
11-02-2019, 08:49 PM

No I talked to kamlooky via pm years ago, he was selling a scope. Definitely not the same guy. I was thinking the same thing when initially pm'ed him. Cut the Riverview jokes guys, that's just juvenile and phucked up

RyoTHC
11-02-2019, 09:04 PM
No I talked to kamlooky via pm years ago, he was selling a scope. Definitely not the same guy. I was thinking the same thing when initially pm'ed him. Cut the Riverview jokes guys, that's just juvenile and phucked up

ive also sold kamlooky stuff and met in person, I’m pretty confident he’s not jelvis but stranger things have happened.

CranePete
11-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Kamlooky = Sunzuki

Mosin
11-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Kamlooky = Sunzuki

Jelvis=pelvis

Gateholio
11-02-2019, 09:37 PM

kamlooky is just a guy that adopts a stupid made for internet lingo, which most people scroll right past as he rarely says anything of value worth spending time on his jibber jabber.

Kamlookys name on HBC is Sunzuki.

He is not Jelvis.

boxhitch
11-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Jel seemed troubled before his posts ended, hope all is well

Redthies
11-02-2019, 09:48 PM
I had to laugh at a lot of his posts. There was a lot of effort put into that jibber jabber. If nothing else, you gotta respect his enthusiasm. One in a while an actual pearl of wisdom could be found.

IslandWanderer
11-02-2019, 09:53 PM
I miss reading his posts- interesting way of writing.

mpotzold
11-02-2019, 10:25 PM

Could have been medical issues that he didn't want to bore us with.

Would not surprise me if he was a MENSA member.:mrgreen:
He'll be back. Only a matter of time. Be patient!:mrgreen:

KBC
11-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Shots fired. At the very lest they are buddies or secret admirers.

Treed
11-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Jelvis is like a method actor - he probably has to escape his role on HBC to recuperate. He’s a helluva a lot more entertaining than most of us on the site.

j270wsm
11-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Used to like his posts until he started beating the drum louder and louder and louder. And the rocko threats

fourbyfourtoy
11-03-2019, 06:30 AM
Jelly is a good man.... gave me some advice that helped me have success on my any bull draw in 2015. Hope he's doing alright.

Viper
11-03-2019, 07:15 AM
I heard he is working at Tim Horton's in PG. :)

northof49
11-03-2019, 07:56 AM
The gibberish was tiresome....was deteriorating....and that isn’t saying much. Entertaining at times...yes.

RICKADY
11-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Rocksteady is listed as "Jelvis Reppellent" does he know anything, hope all is ok

Big Lew
11-03-2019, 09:27 AM
I simply don't understand the amount of bullying that goes on within this site. It's driven many away.
If you don't like what someone has to say, don't read their posts...pretty simple. No need to keep calling
them down.

Arctic Lake
11-03-2019, 09:34 AM
I’m not sure but my hunch would be he goes by another name on another website . Want a hint ?
Arctic Lake

Salty
11-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Rocksteady is listed as "Jelvis Reppellent" does he know anything, hope all is ok

Rocksteady when full on a-hole on Jelvis a while back trying to drive him out of here. Nothing he did had any bearing but in his mind he wears that as badge of honour that he drove Jelvis away. God bless the internet :roll:

Jelvis comes and goes and comes back. I hope he will again as said he was a lot more entertaining here than most.

rocksteady
11-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Salty.. i beg to differ.. i called him out on one of his rhyming posts, which i thought was offensive.. he left..

If that makes me an a hole i would love a pm from you explaining more fully what i did wrong.

northof49
11-03-2019, 10:50 AM
He was also warned by the Mods to knock it off right before he disappeared

Jagermeister
11-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Salty.. i beg to differ.. i called him out on one of his rhyming posts, which i thought was offensive.. he left..

If that makes me an a hole i would love a pm from you explaining more fully what i did wrong.
I remember that and was in agreement with your stand.
There was never a straight answer to a question which were always obtuse so people were less likely to call him on. Makes me think he has a inferiority complex which would explain his hostility and that seemed to intensify after his discovery of f/n heritage.
Some suggested ignoring his posts which is fine and dandy except there is always someone who had to quote so screw that argument

Bugle M In
11-03-2019, 04:17 PM
I wanna know what the pm was! Lol
Did ya know who he was???!!

No, I do not know who Jelvis is at all folks.
Just wanted to pass along to the OP a bit of background on Jellies history here shortly before he left this last time.
And to clarify my post that was only meant as a joke, albeit at Jelly's expense.
I hope he is well, and I know he has FN blood so I know things can get tough on HBC for everyone on that matter as presently, the government is way off base (imo) and many of us are upset, which does step on the feet of any members who are FN on HBC.
It's a tough dilemma currently, and is tough to keep posts civil, for either side, again, imo.

rocksteady
11-03-2019, 04:41 PM
I remember that and was in agreement with your stand.
There was never a straight answer to a question which were always obtuse so people were less likely to call him on. Makes me think he has a inferiority complex which would explain his hostility and that seemed to intensify after his discovery of f/n heritage.
Some suggested ignoring his posts which is fine and dandy except there is always someone who had to quote so screw that argument

I am not 100% sure but iirc it was something about child abuse or such and he was quoting Scooby Doo, so i told him to grow up for a grown up subject... someone with more time than i can google it up for accuracy

browningboy
11-03-2019, 05:19 PM
The guys gone, whatever, he was somewhat racist towards white dudes

rocksteady
11-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Double edged sword.. if we call out FN we are called racust, if they post shat about white folks... inherent right...

Rolling eyes !!!!

Jagermeister
11-03-2019, 08:07 PM
I am not 100% sure but iirc it was something about child abuse or such and he was quoting Scooby Doo, so i told him to grow up for a grown up subject... someone with more time than i can google it up for accuracy
I think that thread must have been deleted.
There is an element of irony here. Jelvis was just like every other white ass person on here until his grandmother's heritage come out of the closet to be revealed onto him. Then it was lickity-split for the nearest venue where he could acquire his new found status card. Then began the drum beating. And then it ended. Maybe there was a skeleton or two in the closet that caused him to vaporize. Who knows, who cares? End of matter for me.

browningboy
11-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Double edged sword.. if we call out FN we are called racust, if they post shat about white folks... inherent right...

Rolling eyes !!!!

call it like I see it... no excuses..

Baconator
11-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Maybe he got elected as a Liberal M.P. Cabinet material for sure!

f350ps
11-03-2019, 10:07 PM
I think that thread must have been deleted.
There is an element of irony here. Jelvis was just like every other white ass person on here until his grandmother's heritage come out of the closet to be revealed onto him. Then it was lickity-split for the nearest venue where he could acquire his new found status card. Then began the drum beating. And then it ended. Maybe there was a skeleton or two in the closet that caused him to vaporize. Who knows, who cares? End of matter for me.
Jager nailed it right here, I've had him on Ignore for more years than most have been on here! Just a bunch of nonsense and quoting hunting spots from a 35 year old BC Outdoors magazine! Bye bye, you ARE the weakest link!! K

REMINGTON JIM
11-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Jelvis and Dana were Buddies ! :roll: RJ

Looking_4_Jerky
11-03-2019, 10:47 PM
He was also warned by the Mods to knock it off right before he disappeared

After seeing the kind of sh!t I have seen on here with no reaction from any moderators, I can't imagine what you would have to do or say to get a warning. Publicly admit to pre-meditated murder?

westcoaster
11-04-2019, 07:55 AM
After seeing the kind of sh!t I have seen on here with no reaction from any moderators, I can't imagine what you would have to do or say to get a warning. Publicly admit to pre-meditated murder?

I expect it's because the moderators are much like you and I in that they have a life outside this forum and don't always get to read every post.
If there is something truly obscene, there is a little triangle in the bottom left hand corner of the offending post. Click on that and it takes you to dialog box that you can type what you find so offensive.

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

That sends a message to a moderator and he'll be able to make a determination as to the best course of action.

REMINGTON JIM
11-04-2019, 08:01 AM
After seeing the kind of sh!t I have seen on here with no reaction from any moderators, I can't imagine what you would have to do or say to get a warning. " Publicly admit to pre-meditated murder? "

HUH ! :shock: Your Kidding Right ? :tongue: RJ

Wild one
11-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Jelvis likely found his street fight fantasy got knocked out and has not come to yet lol

caddisguy
11-04-2019, 08:19 AM
I am pretty sure you just have to say his name 3 times like Candyman :)

Jelvis
Jelvis

.....Jelvis

Now let's see what happens.

Arctic Lake
11-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Jelvis and Dana were Buddies ! :roll: RJ
Speaking of Dana where did he go RJ ?
Arctic Lake

Bugle M In
11-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Speaking of Dana where did he go RJ ?
Arctic Lake

Think he left the site due to "who knows what"???
Dana can be a hard person to get along with at times....actually much of the time.
Fairly "confrontational" with many members.
If you don't share his point of view, he isn't shy to let you know it, which makes it hard to keep friends on KBC and folks start to push back.
As much as he had some great knowledge to share, he probably had more bad points in character stacked against him.

albravo2
11-04-2019, 10:37 AM
I expect it's because the moderators are much like you and I in that they have a life outside this forum and don't always get to read every post.
If there is something truly obscene, there is a little triangle in the bottom left hand corner of the offending post. Click on that and it takes you to dialog box that you can type what you find so offensive.
That sends a message to a moderator and he'll be able to make a determination as to the best course of action.

Totally agree with westcoaster, I think the mods do an excellent job. I'm sure it takes a lot more of their unpaid time than I would devote to the cause. Everyone can help out, simply by not being a dick. By and large, it is a pretty civil group if you stay off the politics page and don't get into the Ford/Chevy/Dodge sh*t.

Ford, by the way. 100% ;-)

MB_Boy
11-04-2019, 11:05 AM

Jelvis=pelvis

Ahhh......yes.....the sweet irony. :roll::roll::roll:

twoSevenO
11-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Think he left the site due to "who knows what"???
Dana can be a hard person to get along with at times....actually much of the time.
Fairly "confrontational" with many members.
If you don't share his point of view, he isn't shy to let you know it, which makes it hard to keep friends on KBC and folks start to push back.
As much as he had some great knowledge to share, he probably had more bad points in character stacked against him.

Probably because of all the years of flack he's taken on HBC. I'd probably be easily triggered too.
Still huge respect for sharing all that he has over the years ..... many accomplishments by serious mulie hunters never reach HBC, sadly.

DarekG
11-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Jelvis likely found his street fight fantasy got knocked out and has not come to yet lol

This is the most likely as the last of his posts I saw were all thinly veiled threats, maybe someone took him up on the offer. :lol:

ACE
11-04-2019, 12:04 PM
He's become a 'warrior' ever since he found a sliver of DNA that was unknown to him previously . . . .
Ignore is a good feature on this site.

Bugle M In
11-04-2019, 12:54 PM
Maybe he is just out enjoying his tax free F350, and spending time moving back into cheap affordable housing on the Res due to the new found
heritage and shiny new card.
Why not, better then wasting his day on HBC any longer:razz:

Linksman313
11-04-2019, 12:57 PM
I was thinking the same think boxhitch, seemed like he was very frustrated with current situation, talked to him a little through PM then "ghost". Best wishes to our resident clown.

finngun
11-04-2019, 01:07 PM
We have to get jello bello back...it is getting boring here,,,:tongue::shock:

weatherby_man
11-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Sometimes life gets the better of us. We dont know what Jel was facing or dealing with but it seems his stress levels were going higher. I give him a lot of credit for being the first in helping me with Muleys when I first moved out west. I hope he is well and comes back.

Muliechaser
11-04-2019, 01:29 PM
many accomplishments by serious mulie hunters never reach HBC, sadly.

This is true

walks with deer
11-04-2019, 01:36 PM
just go to north shore mcdonalds and look for the old man on the ipod..

cameron0518
11-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Apologies for not living on a computer Cameron0518.

Bugle M In, appreciate the PM. Thank you

No apologies needed. Lol

cameron0518
11-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Totally agree with westcoaster, I think the mods do an excellent job. I'm sure it takes a lot more of their unpaid time than I would devote to the cause. Everyone can help out, simply by not being a dick. By and large, it is a pretty civil group if you stay off the politics page and don't get into the Ford/Chevy/Dodge sh*t.

Ford, by the way. 100% ;-)

Good thing you weren't looking out my front window today. 1 Ford going on a tow hook and another I got to help push to the side of the road so they can work on it all day. Lol.

Bugle M In
11-04-2019, 05:23 PM
^^^^^^:p…………...

Wild one
11-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Good thing you weren't looking out my front window today. 1 Ford going on a tow hook and another I got to help push to the side of the road so they can work on it all day. Lol.

Hey now Fords get amazing gas mileage getting towed from point a to b all the time ;)

albravo2
11-04-2019, 05:54 PM
Good thing you weren't looking out my front window today.

Lots of Chev/Dodge guys get to see a Ford out their front window. Not many out the rearview mirror. :-)

Truth is, I don't think any of the big 3 makes a bad truck but I always get a kick out of how riled up some folks get on this topic.

Wild one
11-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Lots of Chev/Dodge guys get to see a Ford out their front window. Not many out the rearview mirror. :-)

Truth is, I don't think any of the big 3 makes a bad truck but I always get a kick out of how riled up some folks get on this topic.

Your right

Dodge/Chevy/Toyota all make respectable trucks lol

finngun
11-04-2019, 06:26 PM
just go to north shore mcdonalds and look for the old man on the ipod..

Whatta ya mean?? All those 15 are jellos?

northof49
11-04-2019, 07:20 PM
We have to get jello bello back...it is getting boring here,,,:tongue::shock:

There’s no room for the two of you....keep it up and you’ll be on the ignore list;-)

finngun
11-04-2019, 10:50 PM
There’s no room for the two of you....keep it up and you’ll be on the ignore list;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4a_1UhwgFU :redface::shock::smile:

browningboy
11-05-2019, 03:39 PM
As Slim Shady says.... Jelvis is dead, deal with it ( From a online personality only of course)

Muliechaser
11-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Your right

Dodge/Ford/Toyota all make respectable trucks lol

Fixed it for ya! :cool:

rocksteady
11-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Jelly has moved on to his happier place..live with it.. he was bat shat crazy when he was on his meds.. when he wasnt.. he was insane

weatherby_man
11-05-2019, 07:08 PM
....he was bat shat crazy when he was on his meds.. when he wasnt.. he was insane

hahahahaha,,,may just use that nugget....

Boner
11-05-2019, 08:17 PM
Funny, even without him, threads with his name in it get goofy quick.

Gateholio
11-05-2019, 08:27 PM
Funny, even without him, threads with his name in it get goofy quick.

There's a little bit of Jelvis in everyone....

Redthies
11-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Jelvis is everywhere!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpb4ZAAP6Z4

Gateholio
11-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Exactly................

HikerHunter
11-05-2019, 10:09 PM
I think Jelvis got suspended permanently.

this makes me day.

finngun
11-05-2019, 10:22 PM
even jelvis in not here....he can make us remember his past comments..stories..jazz..:redface::shock:

gutpile
11-05-2019, 10:28 PM
I think Jelvis is dead !

Pauly
11-07-2019, 10:21 PM
I worked with Dana 20 years ago we both worked for IWS forestry he worked the Clearwater area.. back in the day when we were poisoning our selves with drugs and alcohol lol .., some of us stopped some didn’t. Any how he was an ok guy and a great hunter from what I can recall. Many moons ago that’s for sure,

Mosin
11-08-2019, 12:21 AM
Ahhh......yes.....the sweet irony. :roll::roll::roll:

Not nice to bug people if they have or perceived to have a mental illness. That's all