PDA

View Full Version : deer bag limit...

3kills
09-30-2007, 08:51 PM
okay i just wanna make sure i m clear here...provinical bag limit for deer is 3??? so i can take my mulie doe up in quesnal a mulie buck and then a mulie buck here or a some other region or a white tail there or some other region?? but i cant take a whitey and mulie here and then a mulie buck and doe up there??? thanx for clearing things up for me...

Mr. Dean
09-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Where and what regions, is what the synopsis is for.

I know reg 3 you're allowed 1 Mule buck AND 1 Whitetail buck.

3kills
09-30-2007, 11:42 PM
i know what the synopsis is for and trust me i read them a quite a few times a year...i was talkin to some one last night and they said that if u have an leh it doesnt count as the provicnail bag limit and i told them i think u are wrong and that i was goign to look into it...so i just wanted to make myself clear that u can take 3 deer in the province total counting leh's

Kirby
09-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Provincial bag limit = 3 LEH goes into that.

Regional bag limits are different.

Kirby

Mr. Dean
09-30-2007, 11:58 PM
YES leh does factor in on bag limits.

I wasn't meaning to come off sarcastic... In your post you were here, then there, back again then off somewhere else. I got tired and couldn't keep up.

And I'm not 'up' on all the regions. I know if you want three deer outta reg 3; one NEEDS to be a LEH doe... Theres no GOS on them there.

3kills
09-30-2007, 11:58 PM
how is regional baglimit different

3kills
10-01-2007, 12:00 AM
YES leh does factor in on bag limits.

I wasn't meaning to come off sarcastic... In your post you were here, then there, back again then off somewhere else. I got tired and couldn't keep up.

And I'm not 'up' on all the regions. I know if you want three deer outta reg 3; one NEEDS to be a LEH doe... Theres no GOS on them there.

ya i reread it and i got confused LOL..

Mr. Dean
10-01-2007, 12:20 AM
how is regional baglimit different

The management of the region dictates what can be harvested/killed.

Hence my post(s) about reg 3 - 1 Mule buck only + 1 WT buck then the ONLY way to grab #3 is to win a draw on a Doe.

reach
10-01-2007, 01:26 AM
2 of the 3 need to be bucks.
I don't think that's necessarily true... if all three come from separate regions with GOS on antlerless deer (e.g. 1, 2, 4), then you could legally fill your freezer with three does if you wanted.

If you're talking about taking all three deer from one region then I would agree with you. The only way to do that in region 3 would be LEH mule doe + mule buck + white-tailed buck.

But anyway... yes that's correct that the LEH deer are counted towards your provincial and regional bag limits.

Mr. Dean
10-01-2007, 09:12 AM
2 of the 3 need to be bucks...

I don't think that's necessarily true... if all three come from separate regions with GOS on antlerless deer (e.g. 1, 2, 4), then you could legally fill your freezer with three does if you wanted.

Without a doubt TRUE!

I don't know where my head was stuck... Actualy I do. And because of this, my vision was blurred. :lol:

Sorry for that AND thanks for bringing it up. :smile:

I'll edit it out of the post.