PDA

View Full Version : sasq pak cart

white moose
10-13-2019, 08:16 PM
Are these guys still around? no luck contacting them. I tried to buy one a while back and they selling the business apparently. Anyhow would love to purchase one. Maybe someone has one for sale . Thanks :-P

last light
10-13-2019, 08:43 PM
I have heard the same. Not in business anymore, unfortunately. Excellent carts. Sorry, not trying to rub it in, but I found a used one online this summer for a decent price. I'm definitely keeping it now. First of all because it's a great cart, and secondly it's a collectors item now!

Good luck, you never know, maybe someone on here is willing to part with one or knows somebody who is.

white moose
10-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Ya, hoping somebody will part with one. Willing to pay.

Ron.C
10-13-2019, 08:48 PM
Are these guys still around? no luck contacting them. I tried to buy one a while back and they selling the business apparently. Anyhow would love to purchase one. Maybe someone has one for sale . Thanks :-P

I have one I bought years ago.Not for sale, but you are welcome to borrow it if your in my area. Im in Duncan on Vancouver Island.

358mag
10-13-2019, 08:56 PM
Didn't the owner get busted on wildlife infraction charges ?

white moose
10-13-2019, 09:11 PM
I have one I bought years ago.Not for sale, but you are welcome to borrow it if your in my area. Im in Duncan on Vancouver Island.

Thanks for the offer, i'm in castlegar. I'll buy iy if you have a change of heart. lol

walks with deer
10-13-2019, 11:32 PM
great carts i use a fridge dolly lol.

James52
10-16-2019, 12:12 PM
I have contacted him a few times over the past couple of years. I, too, am interested in one if he starts making them again.....or if anybody has one they would like to get rid of.
Last year when I talked to him he said he might be starting up again and took my contact information for a possible future order. I have not heard back from him. I was considering contacting him again via email , but have not done so yet. If I hear anything I will be sure to post.