PDA

View Full Version : Okanagon Home Invasion, Guns Stolen

One Shot
09-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Okanagan home invasion, guns stolen
Guns stolen in invasion
by Rachael Kimola - Story: 34042
Sep 29, 2007 / 2:08 pm

Westbank RCMP are asking for the public’s help in locating three men involved in a home invasion Saturday morning.

Just after 12:30 a.m., three masked men entered a home in the Rose Valley area.

Corporal Jim Dehoog says two people were home at the time of the invasion.

“A male and female were held at gunpoint while approximately 30 assorted firearms were removed from the residence. The suspects loaded the weapons into a vehicle associated to the residence and departed the scene. The suspects all wore masks,” says Dehoog.

He says they do not believe this was a random act or drug related.

Dehoog says suspect one is described as 6’1” - 6’2”, with a round face, very blonde hair and light complexion. He had bright blue eyes and faint eyelashes. He was wearing blue jeans, a black sweatshirt and dirt bike gloves.

“Suspect two is shorter than 5’9”. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with dirt biking gloves and black or dark jeans with dark coloured hiking boots. Suspect three is shorter than 6’0“, and was wearing dark clothing and dirt bike gloves.”

The stolen car is described as a red 2003 Dodge Neon Sx, B.C. licence number 629MBE.

Radar
09-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Personally one of the reasons I think it is crazy gun clubs are required by law to have you print your name in the sign in register. (at least the two clubs around here have said they are required by law).

We would never know if they figured out this person got their info from a bad apple with access to the registry....

oscar makonka
09-30-2007, 12:22 PM
[quote=Radar;190049]Personally one of the reasons I think it is crazy gun clubs are required by law to have you print your name in the sign in register. (at least the two clubs around here have said they are required by law).quote]

Every member gets a number with their membership card. The number is written down, no names. Personally I don't bother with the sign in.

BCLongshot
09-30-2007, 12:47 PM
I sign in my # only

Jagermeister
09-30-2007, 02:03 PM
I sign in my # onlyThat's going to be my practice from now on.:mad:

Ronforca
10-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Every time that somebody starts a post with the question (what guns do you own?)I cringe.Dont they know that everyone that reads this post is not always an honest hunter.That is one way for the bad guys to know tha next place to hit.Be proud of your firearms but please do no advertise on the net.

Stone Sheep Steve
10-01-2007, 09:15 AM
The police think it was not a random act.

SSS

Phreddy
10-01-2007, 09:41 AM
But as long as the homeowners didn't have a gun handy to protect themselves and the stolen guns were registered it's all ok. Just ask someone from the anti-gun lobby.
I never rely on "Dial a Prayer"..........(911).