PDA

View Full Version : Rendall Ck Cabins Rock Ck

greybark
09-29-2007, 06:00 PM
:pOK ,I just received a phone call from Judy and husband Alvin . They have the place cleaned up and all systems with fire wood etc (Including a new generater set on its way)a go . The previous managers (a term used loosly) ran off with the books and deposits for this year . If you have receipts or proof of thus a plan is in place to credit you .
These two seem to have a grip on the situation be given a chance for your business .
E-mail is in place www.rendellcreek@xplornet.com (http://www.rendellcreek@xplornet.com)
Ph 250 442 9785 Alvin and Judy

3/4 Slam
09-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Ken,

This is good news. Have you or the TBBC set a date for the big event yet?

FullDraw
09-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Great news ken! Maybe we will have power this year!

F/D

jackychiles
09-30-2007, 09:25 AM
You mean the lady in the wheelchair ( who was in the airplane accident) and her husband are the ones that took off ??? Did these new people buy it from them ?? They seemed so nice ??

J_T
10-01-2007, 11:13 AM
The Rendell Creek/Christian Valley late season archey hunt proves that "bow only" has its place in the heart of hunters. The banquet and fundraising silent and live auction that occur are a great experience in addition to the hunting that so many enjoy.

There are many land owners that come to the banquet and enjoy the camraderie with bowhunters. The past two years have seen upwards of 65 bowhunters attend.

Last year alone over $1,300 dollars was raised at this event and that money goes back into:
-supporting young people at the Vancouver Children's Hospital,
-supporting youth pursuing an education in a resource field,
-in habitat enhancement work.

The result of which work toward social appreciation and acceptance the continuation of the hunt and our heritage.

Might I recommend this post be attached as a sticky so it is not lost in the myriad of other posts.

Thanks.

Fisher-Dude
10-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a great time for all the hunters involved, and money going to good causes. Good luck for a very successful event this year guys - and good luck for some fresh backstraps too!

J_T
10-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Greybark, what is the date for the dinner?

greybark
10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
:tongue:Hey JT , Always the first Saterday in Dec . ( Dec 1 )

greybark
10-01-2007, 01:53 PM
:) Hey Jacky , No that was Caroline and Albert . They are a great couple and the Camps management porblems started after them .
As I previously posted the new couple Alvin and Judy have everything back in order and looking forward to pleasing their clients .

300H&H
10-01-2007, 10:21 PM
This is good news. The previous managers were total loosers. They lost my deposit, double booked my cabin, and booked me for Oct. but my reservation was in Nov. When I arrived I was more than upset. Dad & I had been going for years. Same cabin same days. Now we get stuck in the BIG round house. It was filthy. I spent a whole hour just cleaning the counter top so we could prep our food. Have not been back. Maybe we will book for next year. Its alway a good time out there.

Paulyman
10-04-2007, 05:03 PM
You mean the lady in the wheelchair ( who was in the airplane accident) and her husband are the ones that took off ??? Did these new people buy it from them ?? They seemed so nice ??
Just to clarify, The last caretakers were not the lady in the wheelchair and her husband, they are really decent people, there was a young couple that took over after them for awhile.