PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell does this?

jan.wi97
09-24-2019, 03:55 PM
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/266659/Transmission-line-shot-out#266659

Looks like there are some absolute a** wipes out
in the forest with us

ActionJackson017
09-24-2019, 04:05 PM
Woah woah woah, better not bring up the topic of "a$$ wipe".. it's a sensitive topic on the forum these days!

wideopenthrottle
09-24-2019, 04:07 PM
ah ya beat me to it...was gonna say the same ones who don't bury their poop...heheheheh,,,just kidding

rocksteady
09-24-2019, 04:25 PM
Pretty irresponsible.. dummies

Big Lew
09-24-2019, 04:51 PM
The same axxhxxxs that thinks it's cool to shoot at every sign along the roads.
I recently drove along several roads and byways throughout the Interior, Cariboo,
and Chilcotin and it seems to be getting worse. Some areas there were no signs
left without evidence of all manner of calibers as well as shot. Makes a person realize
that there are some really irresponsible dxpsxxxts riding around with loaded guns.

Bugle M In
09-24-2019, 04:55 PM
It's amazing how we have some idiots amongst us.
I know I caught a couple of guys shooting a metal sign one day as I was walking out from the hinterland.
They were using a 22.
Buddy used a 45/70 to let them know we were coming.
Direct talk and they left real quick!

r106
09-24-2019, 05:11 PM
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/266659/Transmission-line-shot-out#266659

Looks like there are some absolute a** wipes out
in the forest with us

Those ****ing idiots give us all a bad name

Ride Red
09-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Those ****ing idiots give us all a bad name

Yep. Hardly a sign in the bush without holes in it.

fuzzybiscuit
09-24-2019, 05:41 PM
I though body shots on signs were ok and that it was only head shots were unethical?

Big Lew
09-24-2019, 06:01 PM
Who are these idiots? Is it people that don't belong to any organization or forum...or are some
of them members of organizations and forums...even this one? How can anyone think it's okay
or acceptable to drive along roads with a loaded gun and take shots at signs, hydro insulators,
or anything else, especially at night which seems to be very common. Are these the same people
that 'sound shoot' or shoot at shining eyes in the night? Are these the same people that shoot at
anything moving around their campsites...birds, squirrels, even domestic stock, just to kill something?
There are some really disgusting individuals out there!

albravo2
09-24-2019, 08:04 PM
I think it is OK if you dig a hole first and bury it when you are done.

jan.wi97
09-24-2019, 08:08 PM
I think it is OK if you dig a hole first and bury it when you are done.

Oh please don't drag this one thread through the shit as well... (pun intended)
I think you are looking for this one...
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?154193-Let%92s-talk-about-poop&highlight=poop

all things fecal related

albravo2
09-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Oh please don't drag this one thread through the shit as well... (pun intended)
I think you are looking for this one...
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?154193-Let%92s-talk-about-poop&highlight=poop

all things fecal related

LOL, I was just following Fuzzybiscuits lead when he wrapped the 'headshots' thread into it. Why not add poop too? Every day I log on and am surprised to see both threads still alive.

jan.wi97
09-24-2019, 08:21 PM
LOL, I was just following Fuzzybiscuits lead when he wrapped the 'headshots' thread into it. Why not add poop too? Every day I log on and am surprised to see both threads still alive.

Great times on here :P

Cyrus
09-24-2019, 09:40 PM
Hunters no doubt...these days I have about 50 percent of all hunters are actually ethical and dont do stupid shit like this to make the other 50 percent look bad.

Yuritau
09-24-2019, 10:33 PM
Another special kind of idiot that I've had the pleasure of seeing out in the bush is someone sighting in their rifle on the damn road, with his target taped to a cardboard box in the middle of the road, on a blind hill.

I am very thankful that we drove up on him from behind.

Livewire322
09-25-2019, 08:51 AM
I though body shots on signs were ok and that it was only head shots were unethical?
Depends if you are wearing a helmet or not

wideopenthrottle
09-25-2019, 08:53 AM

I thought signs were LEH only

DarekG
09-25-2019, 09:17 AM

In region 8 there are so many that there is an "any sign" season in October.

Bugle M In
09-25-2019, 09:59 AM
Okay, some of the comments are actually kind of funny, imo.
But, in all seriousness, we do have a large group of people wanting to take away your right to own guns.
Or, in Blairs words, take away your "Priviledge" to own them.

Shooting signs means you could easily hit someone walking towards you that ypou never saw was there or coming.
(that was the case with the clowns shooting the sign and me walking back to my camp)

Shooting those Power Transformers etc, is BIG BUCKS!!!
Not to mention folks losing power etc.
Last thing you want is to see someone Respirator shut off due to no power. (get my drift)

Just saying, think it is time to take the act of shooting seriously, and start being responsible.
And for those that cant, they should lose their guns.

jan.wi97
09-25-2019, 11:53 AM

Good one :P seems to be an easy tag to pull

Rieber
09-25-2019, 01:09 PM
I'm willing to bet that beer cans were found in the vicinity. Alcohol and firearms have been the basis of many creative pieces of modern art.

Squamch
09-25-2019, 01:35 PM
Another special kind of idiot that I've had the pleasure of seeing out in the bush is someone sighting in their rifle on the damn road, with his target taped to a cardboard box in the middle of the road, on a blind hill.

I am very thankful that we drove up on him from behind.

We ran I to those guys a few years ago. They also had a CD case on the hood with a few lines cut out ready to snort. Then they told us we weren't allowed to be there.

Yuritau
09-25-2019, 03:03 PM
We ran I to those guys a few years ago. They also had a CD case on the hood with a few lines cut out ready to snort. Then they told us we weren't allowed to be there.

Sometimes it's a shame that it's considered rude to facepalm other people.

jan.wi97
09-25-2019, 03:06 PM
Sometimes it's a shame that it's considered rude to facepalm other people.

some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair

Ride Red
09-25-2019, 05:07 PM
Stupid is rampant everywhere you go. I’m amazed more people haven’t been hurt or killed on these roads.

fuzzybiscuit
09-25-2019, 05:37 PM

I prefer a tinfoil beanie with a propellor on top.

fuzzybiscuit
09-25-2019, 05:43 PM
In all seriousness, shooting signs is stupid and just shows how simple-minded some people are.

Just think about how stupid the average person is then realize half the people out there are stupider than that...

Big Lew
09-25-2019, 05:53 PM
If someone hasn't experienced bullets whizzing very close past them, or have had bullets
actually strike their vehicle, dwelling....or much worse, been hit or had someone they
know or one of their animals killed or wounded by careless shooters, I guess it's easy to
make fun of a thread like this one.
I've had bullets strike trees or hit the ground within a couple of feet of me. One of my
brothers had his vehicle hit while he and his family were in it. I've seen several dead
animals that were shot in fields along major highways as well as FSRs, so for me, it's
not something I think is funny at all.

REMINGTON JIM
09-25-2019, 06:20 PM
2 Years in Jail and a $25000.00 Fine would be my JUSTICE to the People responsible for shooting that powerline up ! RJ

downsouth204
09-26-2019, 09:24 AM
People who should have their PAL's revoked.

barongan
09-26-2019, 09:59 AM
Agree with the other, it looks like it's an idiot actionhttp://juragan.club/assets/13/o.png

Rieber
09-26-2019, 10:35 AM
One of these days someone is going to get lucky enough to down one of these transmission lines. Sentencing will be quick and permanent.

scttlp86
09-26-2019, 10:41 AM
Cut from the same cloth as the guys taking pot shots over our heads in sept

Squamch
09-26-2019, 05:24 PM
If someone hasn't experienced bullets whizzing very close past them, or have had bullets
actually strike their vehicle, dwelling....or much worse, been hit or had someone they
know or one of their animals killed or wounded by careless shooters, I guess it's easy to
make fun of a thread like this one.
I've had bullets strike trees or hit the ground within a couple of feet of me. One of my
brothers had his vehicle hit while he and his family were in it. I've seen several dead
animals that were shot in fields along major highways as well as FSRs, so for me, it's
not something I think is funny at all.

I posted here a few years back when a buddy had his truck shot while he was driving it, up in shawnigan. I was told he was wrong and that didn't happen.

Big Lew
09-26-2019, 07:58 PM
I posted here a few years back when a buddy had his truck shot while he was driving it, up in shawnigan. I was told he was wrong and that didn't happen.

There are always those that challenge anything others state. It's as if their whole world revolves
around calling people liars without a shred of evidence to back up their claims. In my brother's
case, he had his whole family as witnesses and a big deep dent in his front bumper that could
only be caused by a fairly high powered bullet.