PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Apps

gamer
09-09-2019, 04:39 PM
I am looking for a hunting app to add on my phone. I see that the android version of hunt buddy is not as in depth as the Iphone version as of some 2018 reviews. Is that still the case?

I have google earth on my PC and have downloaded some attachments that show all M.U.'s etc. Can anybody tell me how to do so on my phone as well? Is it just the same process as PC?

Thanks for any pointers!!

Edit: Just did a search and see that Ihunter has good reviews. Is that still the go to for android users?

warnniklz
09-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Been using ihunter this season. Have purchased huntbuddy before. But that was an old phone and figured I'd try something different. No complaints on Ihunter at the moment. Wish I could colour code the trails recorded while tracking.

Redthies
09-09-2019, 09:17 PM
I think huntbuddy works fine on android. One of my employees uses it and has no complaints, and he’s seen it on all my Apple stuff, so knows what’s there,or should be there.

Talltimber1
09-10-2019, 06:06 AM
Ihunter is supposed to be better on Android. I have it and like it.

gamer
09-10-2019, 08:51 AM
I wil try out Ihunter this weekend and see how it goes. Thanks guys

JG75
09-10-2019, 09:16 AM
IHunterBC is the best out there. I had some Play Store credit so I bought the pro version and I definitely think it's worth it. I also bought the Crown Land/Private land filter for (10$ a year) and I'm super glad I did cause I found a great new hunting spot on a block of land I thought was Private. Wouldnt have known if I didnt buy that.

barongan
09-11-2019, 10:30 AM
never experienced it. but this is a very interesting discussion to followhttp://juragan.club/assets/13/o.png