PDA

View Full Version : Atnosphere sale using BCWF discount code

NeilG
07-24-2019, 09:44 PM
Hi guys

If anyone needs any backpacking stuff the discount code that BCWF sent out to members is the real deal! I just walked out of Atmosphere with a new pair of Scarpa Kinesis GTX for $257 a MSR Hubba Hubba 2 man tent for $378 and a STS spark 3 sleeping bag for $412 amongst a bunch of other stuff. Up to 70% on some stuff using the code. Valid until the 29th July. They did ask to see the email on my phone and my BCWF membership card.

DeepJeep
07-24-2019, 10:50 PM
I can attest to that. It's a great sale.
I bought Scarpas to wear them around house just to get a feel for it.
Good stuff like yeti, some HH rain gear... Al on good discount

huntcoop
07-25-2019, 07:23 AM
Hi guys

If anyone needs any backpacking stuff the discount code that BCWF sent out to members is the real deal! I just walked out of Atmosphere with a new pair of Scarpa Kinesis GTX for $257 a MSR Hubba Hubba 2 man tent for $378 and a STS spark 3 sleeping bag for $412 amongst a bunch of other stuff. Up to 70% on some stuff using the code. Valid until the 29th July. They did ask to see the email on my phone and my BCWF membership card.

So you don't know what discount you are getting until you hit the till?

NeilG
07-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Big ticket items they were kind enough to walk around the store with me and use their scanner to tell me what the discounted price was. Super pleased with the pricing on my items.

RyoTHC
07-25-2019, 07:49 AM
What's the discount code !? :D

BrookTrout
07-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Gonna go test my code out soon!

dapesche
07-25-2019, 09:35 AM
I'm a BCWF member through my range but I did not receive this coupon code. Is it a one time code that is unique to each member or is it a code that is the same for everyone. If it's the same for everyone could someone please post it.

Thank you.

adriaticum
07-25-2019, 09:43 AM
They might just be closing down the stores.

BRvalley
07-25-2019, 10:01 AM
I'm a BCWF member through my range but I did not receive this coupon code. Is it a one time code that is unique to each member or is it a code that is the same for everyone. If it's the same for everyone could someone please post it.

Thank you.

same here, I thought my BWCF membership is part of my range membership, but have not received any emails? just checked my junk box to verify....not that I really need any gear, but I can rationalize purchases for a good sale price lol

dapesche
07-25-2019, 12:01 PM
same here, I thought my BWCF membership is part of my range membership, but have not received any emails? just checked my junk box to verify....not that I really need any gear, but I can rationalize purchases for a good sale price lol

Haha. Funny. Was thinking the same thing. Last thing I need is an excuse to buy more gear!

NeilG
07-25-2019, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure if it's a unique code per member or a generic number. If anyone wants the email PM me your email address and i will forward it to you. Staff im the Park Royal store in West Van were super helpful. The code also works at Sport Chek stores.

RyoTHC
07-25-2019, 11:52 PM
If anyone has one they haven't used and won't use please share a code just in case they are unique! Fwd the email to ryothc@gmail.com if possible! Neil already shared his original code but it'll be nice to have a backup if I'm making the drive. Thanks all

Luka77
07-26-2019, 09:37 PM
If anyone has one they haven't used and won't use please share a code just in case they are unique! Fwd the email to ryothc@gmail.com if possible! Neil already shared his original code but it'll be nice to have a backup if I'm making the drive. Thanks all

Email sent

RyoTHC
07-26-2019, 10:19 PM
Email sent

thank you kindly !

Blockcaver
07-27-2019, 08:32 AM
Cost me some $$ for stuff I needed anyway. Good prices.

KBC
07-27-2019, 11:10 AM
If anyone has a code you aren’t using could you PM me with it? I’m a member through my range but I never got the email oddly enough.
Thanks!

dbergen69
07-27-2019, 06:57 PM
This is also a good sign of the companies support for hunters and fishers in BC.

NeilG
07-27-2019, 07:05 PM
Just an FYI. Just found out the code is member specific. Anyone that sent me a PM to use my code all the discount using that number has now reached it's $4000 cap limit so it will no lomger work.

If anyone else has the email from BCWF and they won't be using it i would really appreciate it if you would forward it to me as there are a few more things I'd like to buy. My email address is neil.andrew.gibbs@gmail.com Many thanks