PDA

View Full Version : Bino's

knighthunter
09-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Looking for info, good or bad, on the digital bino's. The ones you can take pic's with. I been looking at bushnells. I would like to hear from someone who has used them. Thanks in advance for any replies.

longwalk
09-24-2007, 09:35 AM
I have a pair of the cheap Bushnell digital binos. Very hard to get a clear picture because it is virtually impossible to hold them steady enough. I would not recommend them to anyone. Get a good pair and forget the gadgets and bells and whistles.

300WM
09-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Looking for info, good or bad, on the digital bino's. The ones you can take pic's with. I been looking at bushnells. I would like to hear from someone who has used them. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Received them as a present last Xmas. I was not impressed at all. You could not focus them correctly to get a sharp picture. I took at least 100 pics and could not get a consistant focus. Pixel quality was also poor.

Neat concept, but quality was really poor. Ended up returning them.

Don't waste your money.

beeker
09-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Received them as a present last Xmas. I was not impressed at all. You could not focus them correctly to get a sharp picture. I took at least 100 pics and could not get a consistant focus. Pixel quality was also poor.

Neat concept, but quality was really poor. Ended up returning them.

Don't waste your money.

exact same story here

todbartell
09-24-2007, 01:13 PM
they're garbage - avoid them